Poll: Time to revamp the halloween dungeon?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Is it time for a halloween dungeon revamp?

Let's be honest, it's quite boring and simple. Time for Blizzard to put some time into it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Let's be honest, it's quite boring and simple. Time for Blizzard to put some time into it?
    Only if there's proper rewards from any extra bosses there might be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

I don't think that'd be a bad idea. As long as the mount remains on the loot table I'd be happy with Blizzard changing things up.
    Ltachilles
    <Forgotten Guardians>
    Area-52

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm torn on this. I chose yes because i agree, it could use some sprucing up.

Yes and no. I like the fight as it is, but I'd like more to the run itself, maybe an actual dungeon instead of just a boss...

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean no holiday boss is really a struggle.

I suppose what Blizz might end up doing if they were to make them harder is convert them into world bosses.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

maybe not a revamp but like a loot revamp. it is easy for people to get 910 gear now so why not make it drop 900 gear atleast. It only happens once a year so why not instead of 880. Noone uses 880 at this stage of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meiluy View Post
    Yes and no. I like the fight as it is, but I'd like more to the run itself, maybe an actual dungeon instead of just a boss...
    How the hell can you like the fight that hasnt been touched for years now and is a no life 1 shot each year?
    They need to spice it up with more bosses like mini bosses or something and a new location and a new way of bringing the "fear" of the horseman.
    He is atm (well always been) a farm boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm conflicted.

It's here for a such a short period of time. Is it worth the effort?

Perhaps there just needs to be some type of holiday event piece in each xpac zone?

Bosses like Ahune and Horseman haven't ever been a struggle, I'm not sure why there's a problem. They're just Holiday bosses, not actual content to care about. I doubt Blizzard would want to make it feel like mandatory to do them anyway ((so world bosses might be a bit naff for them)).

I wished they'd go all out on an event, add creepy (by game standards) stuff around the world, make a real dungeon with cool appearances that can only be earned during it.

It needs to stop dropping useless items. If it's not at least 930 it's a waste of time.

No thanks. The whole holiday and all the quests are not my cup of tea already, so I don't want to spend more time grinding treats than I need to.
    I prefer holidays where I can gather all the stuff whenever I want, not dailies that I have to do every day.
    And when there's lame things like HH attacking Goldshire, but not enough people participate anymore so it's impossible to get it done, it's just uuuh.

I'd much rather they added more Halloween-esque stuff to the entire world, with spooky events and weather effects and such.

Also, visual update of the Headless Horseman's mount, please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I'm torn on this. I chose yes because i agree, it could use some sprucing up.
    so you aren't torn on it

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to see a few additions to the world events, as well as a full revamp of new stuff to do. However, at this point I've pretty much given up any hope of that happening. I still enjoy it at least, and look forward to Brewfest-Halloween-Winter Veil rolling around every year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    who cares? I'd rather them spend time on relevant content
    Like raiding? That's probably the only proper content they gave us lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    How the hell can you like the fight that hasnt been touched for years now and is a no life 1 shot each year?
    They need to spice it up with more bosses like mini bosses or something and a new location and a new way of bringing the "fear" of the horseman.
    Guess just like how people can like old content?

To be honest, I wouldn't mind a new event boss but has to still be fitting it. I still like the Headless Horseman.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    id like to see new stuff at this point.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You quite literally cannot "one shot" HH.