Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    If Kul Tiras is an expansion like you say, then it will be by far the LARGEST human kingdoms. More powerful than even Lordaeron in its prime. Someone go fetch me the believability stretcher.
    No, it's one of the smallest kingdoms. Once again, the scale within the game ISN'T correct. They could slap a small chain of islands on the world map, have you click on it, and you would then see a normal sized "continent" - and in this case, continent merely means a playable land mass. The scale doesn't matter; people need to get over "this" speed bump in their logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I meant C'thuns forces. Since there are no traces of his hives left. Guess the Cenarion circle took care of the cleanup
    Oh gotcha. That, or the sword obliterated/scorched the rest. Or those models just arent baked into the base map.

Also, the area will be swarmed by those wanting the blood. But also for the huge sword belonging to an insanely powerful Titan. I imagine that will be HIGHLY sought after as well, pieces of the metal used for whatever, radiating in power.
    Last edited by Renley; 2017-10-18 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Exactly why I suspect Kul'tiras is the Alliance Starting Zone for next expansion.

Horde's will be Kezan.

From there we'll go to places like Zandalar, Tel'abim, Plunder Isle, and probably have a (hopefully optional) underwater zone.

- - - Updated - - -

This is actually a very good analysis.

And has me very worried that Blizz is going to make Kul'tiras into some neutral kingdom with Void Jaina at the helm....
    The disjointed nature of Cata wasn't well received, and as a result, Blizzard is on record for stating that they don't want to go down that route again.

What if I have an decrypted sword model?
    But ya don't.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    No, it's one of the smallest kingdoms. Once again, the scale within the game ISN'T correct. They could slap a small chain of islands on the world map, have you click on it, and you would then see a normal sized "continent" - and in this case, continent merely means a playable land mass. The scale doesn't matter; people need to get over "this" speed bump in their logic.
    Yeah, the scale of the various landmasses are caricatures at best and not to be taken literally. Didnt someone say Dalaran was supposed to have a couple hundred thousand residents? Its got like 20 buildings in it.

What if I have an decrypted sword model?
    [Manly voice]: Hey babe, wanna see my decrypted sword model?

The disjointed nature of Cata wasn't well received, and as a result, Blizzard is on record for stating that they don't want to go down that route again.
    They've "fixed" this with the Argus system, though. A ship that "moves" between seemingly unconnected zones, with instant teleportation/movement. It could easily translate into island hopping with a regular boat or zeppelin/skycarrier.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    [Manly voice]: Hey babe, wanna see my decrypted sword model?
    [Pulls out a yellow sticky note with a sword scribbled on it in crayon.]

And Blizzard also mentioned portals were apart of them feeling disjointed. Plus they were on separate continents. Islands would be different since they all have the common theme of the sea. Plus no portals this time if they use ships.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    They've "fixed" this with the Argus system, though. A ship that "moves" between seemingly unconnected zones, with instant teleportation/movement. It could easily translate into island hopping with a regular boat or zeppelin/skycarrier.
    Dino-friend has a very good point! If we're getting boats, that's probably how it will work.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Until proven otherwise, I'll stick to their statements on the matter.

P.S. It appears that we're on track for 1000+ pages before BlizzCon.
    Last edited by In Ogres We Trust; 2017-10-18 at 08:09 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    But ya don't.
    I do, of A sword, for a Uni project im doing...

Not THE sword everybody here wants.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Kul Tiras is merely a single island amongst a chain of islands: Balor, Crestfall, Kul Tiras (Main Island), Tol Barad, Zul'Dare, and an assortment of smaller islands, etc.
    Don't forget Zandalar

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    Don't forget Zandalar
    He's talking only about the islands that were near Kul Tiras in the old Warcraft 2 maps.
    Zandalar, techinically, is not close to old Kul Tiras location, and may not be featured in a "Kul Tiras" expansion. (But I find that unlikely)

Guys, has anyone already suggested an idea of hollow Azeroth with Ny'alotha located on the interior of Azeroth and world-soul in the center serving as a source of energy instead of sun?

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    He's talking only about the islands that were near Kul Tiras in the old Warcraft 2 maps.
    Zandalar, techinically, is not close to old Kul Tiras location, and may not be featured in a "Kul Tiras" expansion. (But I find that unlikely)
    Think it's a joke (cause wink). Since Zandalar name is being used in the expac implying the Zandalar as an island/zone will be present. If it was Zul dare then that there would be no Zandalar name used since it would instead be Zuldare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushkins View Post
    Guys, has anyone already suggested an idea of hollow Azeroth with Ny'alotha located on the interior of Azeroth and world-soul in the center serving as a source of energy instead of sun?
    Hollow Azeroth is genius! All of a sudden, there's a whole new world to explore without needing spaceships.

Guessing right is not the same as having insider information.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagakure View Post
    Hollow Azeroth is genius! All of a sudden, there's a whole new world to explore without needing spaceships.
    Hollow would mean there's nothing there, if anything stuff being there would be good and not need space ships and obviously a new world of sorts.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thing is, there's Cata disjointed where we were on three different continents. Two of which we had used for 1-60 already. One zone we've got Naga, two we have Elementals, one we have the Twilight's Hammer, and one we have.... Nazis.....

Argus shows up I think what they'll do with the South Seas. Clearly different zones, requiring special transport to get between, but all unified under a very clear theme. In Argus it was Draenei and Demons. In 8.0 it will be Old Gods, Naga, and the usual Horde VS Alliance stuff.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Assuming they go the island chain route. Unless each individual island is huge I hope they don't require you to use the ship to get between them. I want to be able to see other islands when I'm on one and if I really want to I want to be able to swim/fly between them.