Why is he bringing Hazard off? Fucking hell Conte

Why would you replace Hazard...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm why is Conte subbing Hazard with 10 minutes left? Or is he just not fit for 90 minutes yet after his injury? Feels like a weird sub otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, Portuguese posters complaining about the refs again.

/insertnotimpressed.gif

Deleted
    And for Willian of all people

Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    And for Willian of all people
    doesn't matter who, just the why. You don't sub off your best player if you are trying to win the game unless he is hurt. Conte has done this before from the games I've seen though.

Deleted
    I believe Conte is going for the 4-3-3 now? correct me if I'm wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    And subbing Zappacosta for Rüdiger just before that. Trying to keep it tied?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    doesn't matter who, just the why. You don't sub off your best player if you are trying to win the game unless he is hurt. Conte has done this before from the games I've seen though.
    True, only reason I can think of is injury or just tired (doubt it as he scored 2, enough motivation 2 finish it)

Fàbregas been poor today. Needs to be higher up the pitch. Missing Kante big time too

One of those, I gotta have the last word things. Aight!

Nice yellow color, try green next time. (won't reply as I want you to have the Pyrrhic victory)
    Guess you are the one that wants to have the last word, taunting with "(won't reply as I want you to have the Pyrrhic victory)" so i won't reply.

Just go to the handegg thread.

^There, green like you wanted.

Deleted
    Dunno what's worse for Atletico. Rome with the win or this draw.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Lol, Portuguese posters complaining about the refs again.

/insertnotimpressed.gif
    Now i can't talk about refs because i am Portuguese? Guess Portuguese people can't do anything, we have no rights. OMG, am I playing victim again?

draw is certainly preferable in Atletico's eyes

Coman's potential is huge, he needs stability and play time. Ribery has been in decline for about 3 years now (injuries not helping either)
    Well, if today's any indication, he got the message finally. He's played a really good game. Not everything worked, but more stuff worked than it didn't. So I'm pretty satisfied and want to see more Coman action.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Amazing 10/10 goal from Mandzukic. Costa doing it with the cross!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Well, if today's any indication, he got the message finally. He's played a really good game. Not everything worked, but more stuff worked than it didn't. So I'm pretty satisfied and want to see more Coman action.
    Indeed, if he keeps it going (and not getting injured) I can see him doing great things for you guys. Let's check next match and see.

That miss by Doumbia, could have been the 2-2...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    Good game.
    It was. I still don't understand the Hazard sub though. Your attack kind of fizzled out when he left.

Deleted
    Great match from Juventus, they deserved 4-1 min. They did scored 3 goals, although one of them was an og.

Wish I could've watched Chelsea's match on better quality. Oh well..