10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit, Thor #700 was AMAZING. Gods, I love Jason Aaron's Thor way too much...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a Doomfist reference

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    A radioactive spider gave a kid powers and the real immersion breaking part is a fictional city? We got talking raccoons!
    This. It doesn’t need to match up with the real world marvel isn’t the real world.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Holy shit, Thor #700 was AMAZING. Gods, I love Jason Aaron's Thor way too much...
    Are they still in fem Thor in 700? I’m reading it on marvel unlimited so I have no idea what the current state of Thor is in the new books.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Are they still in fem Thor in 700? I’m reading it on marvel unlimited so I have no idea what the current state of Thor is in the new books.
    Yes and no. Jane is still the Worthy wielder of Mjolnir, but Odinson has just as much time in the spotlight as her, if you include King Thor who makes a brief cameo he probably has MORE screen time.

Also, very much worth pointing out... The name of the current arc is "The Death of Mighty Thor". Take from that what you will.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes and no. Jane is still the Worthy wielder of Mjolnir, but Odinson has just as much time in the spotlight as her, if you include King Thor who makes a brief cameo he probably has MORE screen time.

Also, very much worth pointing out... The name of the current arc is "The Death of Mighty Thor". Take from that what you will.
    Ah good Odin son is Geting more show i rather liked him in unworthy Thor. It’d be a shame if Jane died I’ve rather loved her as Thor more so then I ever did Odin son.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Yeah, but what does "most powerful" mean in regards to a metal? Does it allow levitating cars? You still need to design a car.

I mean, from Cap's shield, we know it's a metal that absorbs all impact so you can shoot it and the bullets just fall to the ground, yet somehow it also allows the shield to bounce all about. It's not powerful in any way that justifies a high tech society in a modern world without some alien/mystical source.

Originally I just figured it was so rare it was expensive when they sold it, thus they were rich. That doesn't work if you're isolated, and doesn't give you technology that doesn't exist though.
    Wakanda's wealth is based on the speculated price of Vibranium. It avoids selling it because Vibranium is frequently fashioned into weapons such as Klaw's Sonic Cannon which we will probably see.

Just seen the new BP trailer and i'm damn sure i was right. Black Panther is going to be the next bad movie like 2nd thor.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Just seen the new BP trailer and i'm damn sure i was right. Black Panther is going to be the next bad movie like 2nd thor.
    I'm damn sure you're blind, but you only posted this to cause controversy so let me just give you one of these ->
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Fooliecoolie View Post
    Wakanda's wealth is based on the speculated price of Vibranium. It avoids selling it because Vibranium is frequently fashioned into weapons such as Klaw's Sonic Cannon which we will probably see.
    It gets wealth because it doesn't sell it's valuable metal?
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah good Odin son is Geting more show i rather liked him in unworthy Thor. It’d be a shame if Jane died I’ve rather loved her as Thor more so then I ever did Odin son.
    I wouldn't go that far , but yeah Jane Thor has been great. Tbh, anything Jason Aaron writes is great... Reading God of Thunder > Original Sin > Mighty Thor > Unworthy Thor > Death of Mighty Thor is freakin epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I'm damn sure you're blind, but you only posted this to cause controversy so let me just give you one of these ->
    No ive been saying it since before homecoming. That either spiderman or BP are going to bomb. One of them must its just how it goes with the movies. Because they curn them out too fast due to public want. Look at alot of superhero movies.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    No ive been saying it since before homecoming. That either spiderman or BP are going to bomb. One of them must its just how it goes with the movies. Because they curn them out too fast due to public want. Look at alot of superhero movies.
    BP will likely be one of their higher performing movies and no way is it going to 'bomb'. I hate to break it to you, but just because our dumb ass country voted in an alt right white house doesn't mean that the actual population share those views in any shape or form. Nerds are gonna see this movie in droves. Black people are gonna see this like 20 times, dress up their kids in BP costumes for halloween next year, and buy a shit ton of those toys. It's gonna rock it.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    BP will likely be one of their higher performing movies and no way is it going to 'bomb'. I hate to break it to you, but just because our dumb ass country voted in an alt right white house doesn't mean that the actual population share those views in any shape or form. Nerds are gonna see this movie in droves. Black people are gonna see this like 20 times, dress up their kids in BP costumes for halloween next year, and buy a shit ton of those toys. It's gonna rock it.
    This has nothing to do with race or what the country is right now. I'm talking because it looks really stupid stop trying to force other things into this. Just because someone disagrees with you doesnt mean they are racist or alt right or anything like that. Stop it or i wont respond to you anymore for bringing in bullshit reasons.
    WORLD POPULATION

10+ Year Old Account
    This has nothing to do with race or what the country is right now. I'm talking because it looks really stupid stop trying to force other things into this. Just because someone disagrees with you doesnt mean they are racist or alt right or anything like that. Stop it or i wont respond to you anymore for bringing in bullshit reasons.
    Umm....no one accused you of being racist. I told you why the movie is going to be a smash success. If you think culture has nothing to do with movies, you shouldn't really be talking about movies.

You are awfully sensitive about...things. Couldn't care less whether you respond.
    BAD WOLF

7+ Year Old Account
    id say black panther has the best trailer of any of the marvel movies so far, i don't like black panther but the trailer looked pretty good.

id say black panther has the best trailer of any of the marvel movies so far, i don't like black panther but the trailer looked pretty good.
    I think the best MCU trailer is probably the Dark Pinocchio Age of Ultron trailer. Movie couldn't live up to its promise, but hey.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    I think the best MCU trailer is probably the Dark Pinocchio Age of Ultron trailer. Movie couldn't live up to its promise, but hey.
    oh your right, that one was really really good the movie was pretty poor though which is probably why i forgot about it.

I wouldn't go that far , but yeah Jane Thor has been great. Tbh, anything Jason Aaron writes is great... Reading God of Thunder > Original Sin > Mighty Thor > Unworthy Thor > Death of Mighty Thor is freakin epic.
    I'll check out the next Mighty Thor trade, but if it doesn't get any better than it has been, I'm done.

Raptor (with ...) has a point. We are currently at the end of the superhero-craze, and while they still bring in millions there is a starting desinterest/oversaturation noticable. It doesn't matter if it is Thor 3, JL, BP or whatever, the longer it goes on the higher the risk of a bomb.
    After Thor 2 my interest is as low as it can get for the next Thor movie, JL so far still has my interest and BP could work very well. But as easily any one of those can bomb. I would not be suprised if 2 of those 3 movies bombs, we simply have too many superheroes running on the big screens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by segara82 View Post
    we simply have too many superheroes running on the big screens.
    This theory has been debunked time and time again. People get tired of bad movies. There is no such thing as 'too many superheroes' as there aren't too many cops, comedies, romcoms, etc. People will see what they like.
    BAD WOLF