Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    A coward, a shield, and a monster all living in the same human in an adventure that transcends space and time.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Performing additions that make your hands hurt, trying to save the Moon child and realize the Black monster is someone you know
    Legend of the Dragoon!

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Cryptic Clue Time:

Classic Music Solves the Mystery.
    Resident Evil 1

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Woman's pregnant sister dies in a tragedy. Woman and her brother get raised by her brother in law. Brother in law kills the woman's actual brother then takes over the world. Woman goes nuts and starts a mad quest for vengeance after spending 3 years in solitary confinement.

Hint: It's a JRPG.
    Tales of Berseria.

In the year 2047 in a town buried in salt a man and his daughter fight off living shadows. Cut to the year 4000 and somehow they are still alive in a medieval society built on the ancient ruins of our modern day and as she gets sick he begins a 5 year journey to find magic words with a flying talking book, a foulmouthed hermaphrodite and a gay skeleton thats actually a ultimate bio weapon made by the military involving fishing, isometric dungeon crawling, open world rpg mechanics, text adventures and gardening.

It is the best game ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Nope...but I can see how you would get there.

Tip: The majority of characters are from 4 different, yet related, game universes.
    Heroes of the Storm?

WoW, Diablo, Starcraft, and Overwatch, all fighting each other in the name of those glorious cross over quotes

Ignore main story, become god among men, build a house, kill monsters, and eat sweet rolls.

Hint: Dargons
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    A guy running away from his past joins a military school gets selected to be a part of a special class that travels all over the country and gets chosen by a giant robot in the schools basement to be its pilot.

Hint : the snake that bites its own tail is behind most of the conflict.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    Ignore main story, become god among men, build a house, kill monsters, and eat sweet rolls.

Hint: Dargons
    Skyrim /10
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Skyrim /10
    Yay! It was a pretty easy one though
    – C.S. Lewis

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ground breaking mmo featuring orcs, humans, elves, dwarves, cow people, zombies that is illegally free to play via servers in countries that dont give a shit about american laws. reminds me of vanilla ice cream

Yay! It was a pretty easy one though
    I would have had it just with "ignore main quest, eat sweet rolls"

maybe even with just "eat sweet rolls"

Although really it's more about being mocked by assholes about the possibility of my sweet roll being stolen. Assholes that just, not five minutes before, watched me bring down a fucking dragon and devour it's soul. Assholes that, when said Dragon was ripping shit up in their little piss-pot of a village, didn't seem to be all that troubled by the fucking arrow they took to their fucking knee when they were running for their miserable fucking lives.
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2017-10-18 at 09:43 PM.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    ground breaking mmo featuring orcs, humans, elves, dwarves, cow people, zombies that is illegally free to play via servers in countries that dont give a shit about american laws. reminds me of vanilla ice cream
    Huumm, I wonder, I wonder, what could it be? It can't be WoW! :P
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Huumm, I wonder, I wonder, what could it be? It can't be WoW! :P
    I can neither confirm or deny, its probably agaisnt forum rules to talk about good games here

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    Subnautica was by far the scariest game I've ever played when it was all a total mystery. I have 53 hours in it and was never close to being done (never even got the P.R.A.W.N suit or saw anything bigger/scarier than the normal Reaper). I kept having to mess with files to try and get the game to stop dropping massive frames. So I've just been waiting on optimization for months now, hah. I know they've been working on it and it seems like it's a lot better already though. Incredible game. Hope they continue to expand upon it in the future and keep optimization up.

Man, it'd be amazing if that game had mod support.
    Early access is up on the 31st! Been forcing myself to stay away since the running silent update so I can play again after launch. Can't wait!

You're a gun slinging cybernetically enhanced one person army representing the human races interest as the latest addition to the ruling galactic government. On a routine training mission all hell breaks lose and you find yourself facing down a galaxy wide extinction event.

hint: We'll bang, okay?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    Early access is up on the 31st! Been forcing myself to stay away since the running silent update so I can play again after launch. Can't wait!

You're a gun slinging cybernetically enhanced one person army representing the human races interest as the latest addition to the ruling galactic government. On a routine training mission all hell breaks lose and you find yourself facing down a galaxy wide extinction event.

hint: We'll bang, okay?
    TJ LAZER /10char

You travel around the world making friends with humans and animals alike. Some of the animals will join you on your journey to beat up other animals, and in the end, you will be best friends with every animal in the world if you play long enough!

Hint: You shouldn't need one looking at my sig and avatar. xD

Raid Santa's Workshop, Rob a bank, Steal a car, and kill some cops, all while looking like an anime chick.

Hint: It's a sequel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    You travel around the world making friends with humans and animals alike. Some of the animals will join you on your journey to beat up other animals, and in the end, you will be best friends with every animal in the world if you play long enough!
    Pokémon? Any specific version?
    – C.S. Lewis

Raid Santa's Workshop, Rob a bank, Steal a car, and kill some cops, all while looking like an anime chick.

Hint: It's a sequel.

- - - Updated - - -

Pokémon? Any specific version?
    Right! So hard I know. I have no favorites, just the general series is my "favorite" since they are kinda just clones of each other.

Gen 4 probs my fav if I were forced to pick one though.

10+ Year Old Account
    A little offtopic, this a fun thread

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    In the year 2047 in a town buried in salt a man and his daughter fight off living shadows. Cut to the year 4000 and somehow they are still alive in a medieval society built on the ancient ruins of our modern day and as she gets sick he begins a 5 year journey to find magic words with a flying talking book, a foulmouthed hermaphrodite and a gay skeleton thats actually a ultimate bio weapon made by the military involving fishing, isometric dungeon crawling, open world rpg mechanics, text adventures and gardening.

Crysis 3 fits the 2047 start, but I don't think it fits anything else? Care to give a hint?
    – C.S. Lewis

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kraid View Post
    TJ LAZER /10char
    nope!
    /10char

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post

NiER. Sequal to 7th ending of Drakenguard!