Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    What's your second guess? Because your first one is ridiculously wrong.
    Ignored. I am not going to play this game with you.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41663609

Much much more in link; what's your opinion
    I'm curious how the congress chick knows exactly what was said.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I'm a fucking god compared to the shitshow of a president we have atm. It's adorable you Trumpists just handwave by deplorable behavior on a daily basis. MAGA!
    How much of it is true and how much is the liberal owned media being fed false news??? As I stated before you change 2 words and what he saids has a whole different meaning... What did he actually say do you have a voice recorder of him saying anything???? or is it just the word of some democrat congresswoman who is still butthurt that Hillary didn't win.

The funny thing about all these stories coming out is they are all Insider info and confidential sources.... No proof to 90% of what thel iberal media reports... If this was obama there would be a shitstorm about the media being racist leave the man alone but because its trump no one seems to care abouts facts only feelings....... Much like the whole democratic agenda of the last 8 years.. Facts means nothing how you feel means everything.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Ok.. cool.. Explain to me what is wrong with he said and give reasons why if you are such a god.
    It was insensitive, to say the very least. Not really difficult to understand. You really want me to lay out how to console a grieving widow as a President? Just look at all the other presidents prior to the shitshow we have now.

"Thank you for your husband's service. We are grateful for his sacrifice."

Not difficult at all - but Cheeto can't even get the easy stuff right.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    If you read the link it says she was in a limo with the widow when 45 called. The widow put it on speaker.
    They don't really care - they are just looking for an out. After they read this, it will be back to:

a) "what was wrong with what he said", or
    b) "how do we know it's true - librul media!?!?!"

The shitshow continues because the deplorables double down with each travesty Cheeto engages.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    How much of it is true and how much is the liberal owned media being fed false news??? As I stated before you change 2 words and what he saids has a whole different meaning... What did he actually say do you have a voice recorder of him saying anything???? or is it just the word of some democrat congresswoman who is still butthurt that Hillary didn't win.

The funny thing about all these stories coming out is they are all Insider info and confidential sources.... No proof to 90% of what thel iberal media reports... If this was obama there would be a shitstorm about the media being racist leave the man alone but because its trump no one seems to care abouts facts only feelings....... Much like the whole democratic agenda of the last 8 years.. Facts means nothing how you feel means everything.
    If you can bother to read the article, you can find out (pretty clearly states how it proceeded). Facts are fun! You get them from reading new information and digesting it into your current perspective, and changing it when the new information/facts disagree.

Yay!

Deleted
    Yadayada, people can claim what they want and even if said he issent really lying but he could have chosen he's words more respectfully.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    "He knew what he was signing up for, but I guess it hurts anyway."

"He knew what he was signing up for, but it hurts anyways." (any soldier would not disagree with this statement they all know everytime they deploy that they are signed up to fight to the death if needed.)

Add 2 words thx to the democrat congresswoman telling it to the Liberal Media and it becomes a game of phone tag with people who want nothing more than to make people hate you.
    Just saying that line isn't really better if anything it makes it worse. He guesses it still hurts? WTF?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    "He knew what he signed up for...but when it happens, it hurts anyway. He was a very brave man"

I see nothing wrong with what he actually said. The Media is just being selective in their reporting to create drama.

General Kelly said this was nonsense and hes not afraid of calling out Trump so I'm gonna go with what he said.
    Last edited by Nathreim; 2017-10-18 at 10:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    In other news he also kicked a puppy, sacrificed virgins to Satan, wore a KKK outfit to a child’s Halloween party and plays Fidget Spinner Simulator every Thursday at 10pm.

We can say a whole lot of crap without evidence. Sure if he did it it’s a dick move, but he’s hardly going to get impeached over it.

You join the armed forces, you know there is a chance of death. So yeah, he knew what he signed up for.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Trump insulting a Gold Star family? What is this, Groundhog Day?
    say what? let us assume its all true. this is exactly what he said. what the fuck is the problem? the man in question did know what he signed up for... and guess what that shit still hurts when it happens. trump should be like nah i aint say that shit but sounds about right.

There were six witnesses. It's been corroborated.

Trump's the one who claimed he had proof that it's not true. Why won't he produce that proof, then? Is it hiding behind his Comey tapes?
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Deleted
    Just out of curiousty because I cant understand it... (From europe)

Regardless if trump supporter or not...you all call yourself patriots ?
    Whats more patriotic then dying for your country ?
    How can you make excuses for someone shitting on a person that made the ultimate sacrifice for his, but more importantly, your country and show of patriotism ?
    It feels hypocritic.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Assuming he did say it... he wasn't wrong.

It is something you consider before joining or at least should.
    i would think so, my son will be joining the air force if all goes right. we know the deal... we have weighed the options and this is what he wants. i wish him the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    New York real estate developer and Reality TV show star fails to properly address the extremely delicate situation of consoling a grieving widow... that is neither surprising, nor especially damning for Trump. Of course he is bad at it, it is an incredibly hard thing to do. I have had to tell a Soldier their spouse unexpectedly died, and it just isn't something anything can prepare you for, you will sound awkward, and nothing you say will sound appropriately heartfelt. The key is just to really mean it, which is the essence of leadership, the actual words may look weird in a transcript, but I guarantee the recipient knows the difference between duty and real care.

That said, I have no idea how heartfelt it really was, Trump didn't build his brand on compassion and sensitivity, and it may not be fair to expect that of him. What is truly appalling is what comes after, because everyone knows that if that widow or family publicly criticizes the President, he will fire back. If you remember Cindy Sheehan, she said horrible things about Bush, and he never fired back, because that would be horrible.

As a leader, families will lash out at you in pain. Times like this are a horrible and confusing time, they don't understand fully why it happened, or the policies or strategies that led their loved ones to be there. Firing back is the worst possible reaction though, a true leader takes it with grace and compassion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Assuming he did say it... he wasn't wrong.

It is something you consider before joining or at least should.
    And you'd say that to a grieving family would you? Social Grace is supposed to be a desirable trait in a leader. I don't think for one second he didn't say this. It's exactly the sort of tactless behaviour he exhibits and I really think he needs to be examined by a psychiatrist. He's a sociopath at the very least.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41663609

Much much more in link; what's your opinion
    Of course he denies it, he denies everything horrid he does and labels it "Fake news" even when there is proof.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    That said, I have no idea how heartfelt it really was, Trump didn't build his brand on compassion and sensitivity, and it may not be fair to expect that of him.
    Human empathy is something we should fairly expect from the President.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Just saying that line isn't really better if anything it makes it worse. He guesses it still hurts? WTF?
    you misunderstood/// try again i refuse to hold hands today

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua View Post
    And you'd say that to a grieving family would you? Social Grace is supposed to be a desirable trait in a leader. I don't think for one second he didn't say this. It's exactly the sort of tactless behaviour he exhibits and I really think he needs to be examined by a psychiatrist. He's a sociopath at the very least.
    they need to get over it, life goes on. tripping over everything you find insulting sure as hell wont help the process and its a process for real. one you will get thru as you have no choice...

Quote Originally Posted by Fonduset View Post
    You join the armed forces, you know there is a chance of death. So yeah, he knew what he signed up for.
    Yes, that is a factually true statement. Here are other factually true statement that the human being who is known as Donald Trump could also say to a grieving war widow:

"It's a shame he got left behind." Because it was shameful. It's true!
    "Too bad we couldn't have an open casket for him." Yes, it is not a good thing that his family will not be able to see him again.
    "I don't remember his name." Trump didn't mention his name during the call or in any comment afterward.

Trump could have said any of these true statements and we would have no choice but to applaud him for speaking truth! Truth is hard for Donald Trump, so give him a kind word to let him know you appreciate his hard work.