Poll: Most Favoured Class is......

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Most Favoured Class???

Heard of a few Class ideas that people want, so I thought I would put all the ones I have heard on a poll and see which was most popular.
    (This is what you want, not what is most likely.)

Personally, I love the idea of the Dragonsworn.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

What is "Dragonsworn?"

I've never even heard of Dragonsworn so I'd say not that one. I hope tinker doesn't become a thing so I guess some sort of Shadow Hunter if they can make it unique.
    Ltachilles
    <Forgotten Guardians>
    Area-52

10+ Year Old Account
    Necromancer>Anything but Tinker>Tinker

I only want Tinker IF 1. It has a name that isn't stupid, 2. It lets you pick which race's tech you use(goblin, gnome, draenei, dwarf, etc.), 3. it's not all goofy gnome/goblin shit, and 4. no fucking mech suits.
    Last edited by Wyrt; 2017-10-19 at 02:11 AM.

Deleted
    Bard or Spellbreaker.

Bard being the most unrealistic of the two because WoW doesn't have any other support classes, that said it could be a class with a ranged and melee dps spec, like the Mesmer from Guild Wars 2 and a healing spec.

Spellbreaker would be amazing, they're known for using glaives, and with Demon Hunters now in the game those animations already exist!

Ranged class Tinker. Not the mechsuit/inspector gadget Teriz version please.

Quote Originally Posted by kydon1328 View Post
    What is "Dragonsworn?"
    Dragonsworn is supposed to be a Class based on the Dragonflight. One spec is Bronze, another Red and the last Blue. I don't remember the specifics..

Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    Dragonsworn is supposed to be a Class based on the Dragonflight. One spec is Bronze, another Red and the last Blue. I don't remember the specifics..
    That seems silly. Blue would just be a mage. Red/green would just be druids.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Ranged class Tinker. Not the mechsuit/inspector gadget Teriz version please.
    So you want something like Tinkerer Gizlock?

I think I prefer the mechsuit personally. Seems like it could something way different than what we currently have.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhamses View Post
    So you want something like Tinkerer Gizlock?

I think I prefer the mechsuit personally. Seems like it could something way different than what we currently have.
    No I want

First you take the Hunter class
    - Remove Pets
    - Remove Poisons
    - Remove references to Nature/Arcane Magic
    - No animal abilities

Uses ranged weapons, but is about as identical to a Hunter as a mage is to an elemental Shaman. Two COMPLETELY different sources of power.

From Survival Hunters, take away their mechanical and tech abilities like Sticky Bombs and Sentry Turret. Reestablish that Hunters are about being ONE WITH NATURE. Give these abilities to Tinker.
    Last edited by Al Gorefiend; 2017-10-19 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    That seems silly. Blue would just be a mage. Red/green would just be druids.
    Blue and Red were Melee and Bronze was ranged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    Blue and Red were Melee and Bronze was ranged.
    Blue dragons are THE arcane magic users though... that makes no sense

No I want...
    Okay, I'm down for that Gnome in the middle with the handheld tech canon.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ma boy, the Tinker. Gazlowe and Romuul could be relevant class leaders, bringing all the races* to the last relevant class archetype!

*Almost every playable race have demonstrated good skills with engineering, with the exception (I think) of Worgens, Pandaren and Tauren. Even Trolls have Ballistas, Warships and complex War-Golems!

Tinker just sells way too well.
    Completely outstanding and un-overlapping gimmicks: Class theme, aesthetic cues, silhouettes, race choices, prescence in the world, and most importantly, it has a lot of potential for the devs to challenge and mince out creative solutions. Hard to pass this kind of opportunity if in the future, we do some space and tech stuff again.

I want to be a humanoid dragon and hit things with dragon strikes and dragon spells. Dragonsworn!

Deleted
    From Survival Druids, take away their mechanical and tech abilities like Sticky Bombs and Sentry Turret. Reestablish that Druids are about being ONE WITH NATURE. Give these abilities to Tinker.
    Who are survival druids? The one and only class in the game that is defined by being with nature is druid, so where did that Survival come from?

Necromancer- It's a Death Knight, get over it. Last thing we need is another class that cannibalizes existing classes.

Tinker- Makes the most sense for a new class. It's actually different than what we currently have, and it would actually benefit the class lineup.

Dragonsworn- Every Dragonsworn concept I've heard sounds terrible, nonsensical, or grossly OP.

Tinker it is.