Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    It feels like people vastly underestimate the player + the Titan avatars.

If Sargeras was as strong as everyone claims he is, then why does this expansion exist, at all?
    because he is strong. but also like that one guy that performs top in your raid team, but ALWAYS asks for port because he doesnt want to move there himself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaboostme View Post
    He's going to make some appearance in the Argus Boss Fight and participate; and I'm sure that's all we'll be seeing of the most infamous villain of WoW.

I doubt we will be seeing Sargeras in WoW after that;There is no Sargeras without legion unless Legion makes a return, which I think developer will wanna avoid for a while.

If this becomes the case,

what a shitty waste and failed potential for Sargeras. Deathwing 2.0
    I don't know what he does, but just an appearance doesn't make him a boss. They really should've have made him a mythic only boss. They can still banish him storywise, no reason not to fight him at least in his own encounter. I mean we died in the Lich King fight, just have him go to 50% health and then instakill us, Illidan swoops in and does the rest. Simple stuff. But no we have to put him in a prison so they can get him out again in the future, so we can have another Legion invasion. Pretty pointless in my opinion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    Pretty sure (probably wrong) Azeroth is a dormant Titan and he wants to corrupt it.
    corrupt.....have sex to.... either way
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i find it funny you complain about something that you read, but didnt even read all the way... he will be imprisoned, not killed...

- - - Updated - - -

thestaff of sargeras book talks about him wanting it to belong to him like a lover. When he was pulled from Azeroth as the portal closed he saw her eye open and stare at him and he fell in love, and wants to make titan babies with azeroth.

"The Scepter of Sargeras is known for the gleaming jewel that adorns its apex. Many theorize that it represents Sargeras's baleful eye, which caught only a glimpse of Azeroth before the fallen titan was ripped back to the Twisting Nether. But the truth is far different.

Soon after the War of the Ancients, Sargeras had a vision: the Well of Eternity imploded once again, but this time, it dragged him down to the very core of Azeroth. He was there for only an instant, but in that moment, he saw Azeroth's slumbering world-soul--and in that moment, the world-soul opened one eye and gazed at the Dark Titan. He was enraptured.

Since then, the eye of Azeroth's world-soul has not been far from his thoughts. He commanded the eredar who forged the scepter to crown it with that lone, wondrous orb. Next to it, the eredar placed two nathrezim wings, a testament to Sargeras's conception of the world-soul: corrupted, demonic, and most importantly, his."
    Titan Babies?

STOP IT, YOUR FAN FIC CAN OVERWHELM EVEN THE 4TH DIMENSION!

7+ Year Old Account
    We aren't shit.

That wound in Azeroth?

That's her waking up helping us and taking a blow IMO.

We'll be getting help.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    We aren't shit.

That wound in Azeroth?

That's her waking up helping us and taking a blow IMO.

We'll be getting help.
    no, she does not wake up and help us.
    Sargeras is being imrpisoned and to spite us, knowing he is about to fail he stabs the planet then becomes imprisoned. we allready know this.

bassicly a "if i cant have her, no one can" if it is fatal or not, we wont know till 7.3.5 or 8.0
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I bet they will make a point where we go back to the prison and need Sargeras' help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    I actually kind of think it would have been an interesting twist for them to do exactly this. We get to Sargeras, we fight him, we DO manage to wound him (In the same vein that Broxxigar managed to, just a bit more because raid team) but in the end, we actually lose the fight. The actual fight could just be from 100 to like 95% of his health- get him to 95% and cutscene rolls.

How that would work mechanically in the game though I have no clue. Not much of a story to continue if the heroes are dead. But maybe after we died then...actually I think this is what actually happens remembering the voice overs from Eonar...so nvm
    Honestly i had HOPED they would do this and use it as a springboard for a wow 2 where we retake azeroth after retreating to AU draenor or somewhere. Afterwards we reboot azeroth using tbe emerald drream BAM untamed wilderness..hell make warcraft 4 the retaking and rebirth with wow 2 being untamed unexplored brand new azeroth. Familiar but different. No cities or towns as we knew them maybe even new life with influences from all the places we have been and seen.

Sadly they then released chronicle adding voidlords and more retcons soooo bye bye fun ideas

Oh and ever since the chronicles thing about azeroth being a titan.. I kinda suspect we are like demititans. Not AS strong but goddamn are we OP as fuck to any non titan bred life forms.
    Last edited by Sorrior; 2017-10-18 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I bet they will make a point where we go back to the prison and need Sargeras' help.
    Well, theres a reason he is not getting killed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    He wants to kill her by destroying the world.

He fears the Void Lords will take control of her, and he knows she's more powerful than him.
    Is Sargearas really afraid of Void Lords? I never got my head around these Void Lords, Pantheon and Sargearas... Which was there first, and who is stronger/powerful?

- - - Updated - - -

no, she does not wake up and help us.
    Sargeras is being imrpisoned and to spite us, knowing he is about to fail he stabs the planet then becomes imprisoned. we allready know this.

bassicly a "if i cant have her, no one can" if it is fatal or not, we wont know till 7.3.5 or 8.0
    When and how does he wound azeroth? Where can I see or read this??

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbj View Post
    Is Sargearas really afraid of Void Lords? I never got my head around these Void Lords, Pantheon and Sargearas... Which was there first, and who is stronger/powerful?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

In the ending cinematic of Antorus, you can't see it yet as it's not released. It's just datamined dialogue at the moment. And yes, he is scared of the void lords, read Chronicle Volume 1 & 2 and listen to the "Turalyon & Alleria: A Thousand Years of War" audio book for more information on this subject.

i find it funny you complain about something that you read, but didnt even read all the way... he will be imprisoned, not killed...

- - - Updated - - -

thestaff of sargeras book talks about him wanting it to belong to him like a lover. When he was pulled from Azeroth as the portal closed he saw her eye open and stare at him and he fell in love, and wants to make titan babies with azeroth.

"The Scepter of Sargeras is known for the gleaming jewel that adorns its apex. Many theorize that it represents Sargeras's baleful eye, which caught only a glimpse of Azeroth before the fallen titan was ripped back to the Twisting Nether. But the truth is far different.

Soon after the War of the Ancients, Sargeras had a vision: the Well of Eternity imploded once again, but this time, it dragged him down to the very core of Azeroth. He was there for only an instant, but in that moment, he saw Azeroth's slumbering world-soul--and in that moment, the world-soul opened one eye and gazed at the Dark Titan. He was enraptured.

Since then, the eye of Azeroth's world-soul has not been far from his thoughts. He commanded the eredar who forged the scepter to crown it with that lone, wondrous orb. Next to it, the eredar placed two nathrezim wings, a testament to Sargeras's conception of the world-soul: corrupted, demonic, and most importantly, his."
    en·rap·ture
    give intense pleasure or joy to.
    "Ruth was enraptured by the child who was sleeping in her arms so peacefully"
    synonyms: delight, enchant, captivate, charm, enthrall, entrance, bewitch, beguile, transport, thrill, excite, exhilarate, intoxicate, take someone's breath away
    He was happy to see that there was another Titan he could corrupt for the Legion, which is exactly what we see him doing to the other Titans in Antorus. Since Azeroth is said to be the strongest Titan, of course he would be delighted at the idea of corrupting her.

"Enrapture" doesn't mean "enamored" - You can be enraptured with love, but that's not a word exclusively meant for that purpose.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    He was happy to see that there was another Titan he could corrupt for the Legion, which is exactly what we see him doing to the other Titans in Antorus. Since Azeroth is said to be the strongest Titan, of course he would be delighted at the idea of corrupting her.

"Enrapture" doesn't mean "enamored" - You can be enraptured with love, but that's not a word exclusively meant for that purpose.
    i know i was joking more of...
    but yeah it does seem he loves azeroth, orignally he planned to kill her.

is the only surviving titan eonar?

or do they all die when they jail sargeras?

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    In the ending cinematic of Antorus, you can't see it yet as it's not released. It's just datamined dialogue at the moment. And yes, he is scared of the void lords, read Chronicle Volume 1 & 2 and listen to the "Turalyon & Alleria: A Thousand Years of War" audio book for more information on this subject.
    Where can I read Chronicle Volume 1 & 2?

7+ Year Old Account
    Where can I read Chronicle Volume 1 & 2?
    Amazon - > search "world of warcraft chronicles vol. 1/2" - > buy and read it.

Formerly known as Arafal

How old is Khadgar? Doesn't he age like normal people?

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    How that would work mechanically in the game though I have no clue. Not much of a story to continue if the heroes are dead. But maybe after we died then...actually I think this is what actually happens remembering the voice overs from Eonar...so nvm
    Same way we get canonically died in the Lich King fight or how we canonically die in the Argus fight (yes this literally already happens lol)

We got rezz'd by Terenas when Arthas killed us and Eonar will plant a tree that continually resurrects us as long as it remains active. Dying is a part of the fight with Argus during the last phase.

- - - Updated - - -

So that tear in silithus is her vagina opening ready for ol' sargy's "sword" to slip inside in and shoot his titan tadpoles inside her to make these titan babies