Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drosera View Post
    One of the game modes let's you start off drunk, depressed, infected, surrounded by fire, naked, sick with the flu, and suffering from meth withdrawal in a post-apocalyptic city filled with the undead and various other monsters.
    Vampire the mascarade?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiandra View Post
    I was trying to figure out what a TCG x shoot 'em up would play like... and then I remembered the Mega Man Battle Network series felt that way. Is it one of those?

Although I only played MMBN3 a long time ago and I don't recall Megaman.exe having a brother.

That I'm pretty sure is a Monster Hunter game. I probably wouldn't have known about the latter being an available outfit if my friend didn't talk about it all the time.. Ah yes, he even drew a picture of it that's animated with the outfit cycling through all the colours of the rainbow. MHP3.
    Yes!

And it's revealed in the first game that Lan and Megaman.exe are twin brothers. Lan survived the birth, but Megaman (real name is Hub) died shortly after birth from HBD (remember that kid in the wheelchair at the Hospital in MMBN3? He had the same disease). But his father and grandfather saved his soul and transferred it successfully into a NetNavi.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    The three major protagonists are a pirate, a princess and a disgraced knight. The knight has a twin brother.
    Totally Final Fantasy 12.
    This one was a bit hard

EDIT: And ninjaed in a page I missed. *sigh*
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

It begins with the drinking of blood and ends with the ritual banging of a witch.

Art by draken4o

You and your brothers eat pizza and fight ninja robots to save Manhattan.

Let me try one then.

Boy meets girl, and a conning amnesiac spirit. Together they take down a billion carnivore bunnies and an evil empire hellbent on chopping down a tree.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    It begins with the drinking of blood and ends with the ritual banging of a witch.
    Friday night motherfucker?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    Save the daughter of someone important in the middle of Spain.

Tip: Mix'em herbs for value.
    Resident Evil 4. One of my favorite games.

Last one hasn't been guessed since I checked, soooo new one!

Combat with the ungodly creations of these worlds is possible, but usually not important, solving the riddles is what'll get you ahead, and they have no chill, even on easy. And the main character will backsass you, if you try to make her do some questionable choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Let me try one then.

Boy meets girl, and a conning amnesiac spirit. Together they take down a billion carnivore bunnies and an evil empire hellbent on chopping down a tree.
    How long did you grind Rabites?!
    (Secret of Mana.)

How long did you grind Rabites?!
    (Secret of Mana.)
    Correct answer. And like 90% of the game

You move to a new town, on your own for the first time; however it's not all that you expected. After indentured servitude you are harassed by needy neighbors, endless weeding, and cockroaches!

Quote Originally Posted by Efficacious View Post
    You move to a new town, on your own for the first time; however it's not all that you expected. After indentured servitude you are harassed by needy neighbors, endless weeding, and cockroaches!
    The last word instantly made me think Animal Crossing!

The last word instantly made me think Animal Crossing!
    Ding ding ding!!! Good job xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nodq View Post
    You run from house to house for like 5 minutes, just to find a pan and a T-Shirt. Then you walk for like 15 minutes just to die from a random shot out of nowhere. Then rinse and repeat. Hint: It is a walking simulator.
    Good ol Player Unknown's Battle Grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    Dragon Age

Someone already took my favorite game idea....on the first page, which isn't surprising as it was an amazing game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Resident Evil 4. One of my favorite games.

Last one hasn't been guessed since I checked, soooo new one!

Combat with the ungodly creations of these worlds is possible, but usually not important, solving the riddles is what'll get you ahead, and they have no chill, even on easy. And the main character will backsass you, if you try to make her do some questionable choices.
    So, a "puzzle" game, with a female non-silent PC, with optional difficult enemies, with choice options?

Hmmmm.....

You wear a trench coat, you are more machine than man and you never asked for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    You wear a trench coat, you are more machine than man and you never asked for this.
    Deus ex: human revolution?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PL-Cibo View Post
    classic FF6
    My man! GeneralLeoWhyEyCriEvrytim

Lead a company of fighters in putting down a rebellion before discovering that your superiors hide a dark secret and have made a dark pact with an ancient evil.

Tip: It's not grid-based combat!
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2017-10-19 at 04:50 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.