Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I wouldn't have a problem with it. Most of what he is accused of doing happened while Obama was president though right?
    Even if he went to jail for the collusion with the Russians? Does that get Trump clear? Not really.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Even if he went to jail for the collusion with the Russians? Does that get Trump clear? Not really.
    Send them all to Jail. Clintons, Trump, Bush 1 and 2, Menendez, Chris Christie etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    This is a direct link from Russia to the Clintons and Obama. It is a clear cut RICO case. Inaction by the DOJ will be impossible.

Well there's that Russia narrative the dems always wanted rofl.
    Why am I not surprised that you simply nitpick from the OP and skip reading the article Can't wait to see a Trumpkin who can comprehend a message that goes beyond 140 characters.
    Last edited by Crispin; 2017-10-19 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Why am I not surprised that you simply nitpick from the OP and skip reading the article Can't wait to see a Trumpkin who can comprehend a message that goes beyond 140 characters.
    Even then, they fucking stumble, because we could point out directly to them that Trump said something in a tweet, and they will deny it. They have done it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Even then, they fucking stumble, because we could point out directly to them that Trump said something in a tweet, and they will deny it. They have done it before.
    No stumbling here, clear evidence of Russian collusion with Obama and the Clinton's breaking the law. I know it hurts.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe because I have read multiple stories on the clear Russian collusion between the Clintons and Obama? You don't just trust one source being on that higher plane of intelligence do you?

No stumbling here, clear evidence of Russian collusion with Obama and the Clinton's breaking the law. I know it hurts.
    Not really, there is no sources in the article, just a bunch of hyperbole. A lot of bullshit with no evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Is this the end of the Trump administration?

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...administration
    RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!

Wait...it's Hillary you say?

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe because I have read multiple stories on the clear Russian collusion between the Clintons and Obama? You don't just trust one source being on that higher plane of intelligence do you?
    What clear evidence? It's funny how your best answer to the Trump investigation is "BUT HILLARY AND OBAMA!!" Weak!

What clear evidence? It's funny how your best answer to the Trump investigation is "BUT HILLARY AND OBAMA!!" Weak!
    Just watch all the MSM slowly walk away from the Russia Narrative now that it will hurt their side, but I am sure you already know all of this being on that higher level and all.

Just watch all the MSM slowly walk away from the Russia Narrative now that it will hurt their side, but I am sure you already know all of this being on that higher level and all.
    What? The Russia investigation still gets regularly covered, it's just that updates are less bombshells and more routine (Spicer being interviewed by Mueller on Monday, for example).

As for this? This is completely unconnected with the Russian investigation, and I'm curious as to if you actually read the article or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    What? The Russia investigation still gets regularly covered, it's just that updates are less bombshells and more routine (Spicer being interviewed by Mueller on Monday, for example).

As for this? This is completely unconnected with the Russian investigation, and I'm curious as to if you actually read the article or not.
    Well, actually it is connected - Mueller was head of FBI at the time of that investigation.