Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I think its totally fixable and given the track record Curse of Osiris is probably when its going to hit, but i dont think anyone can deny they really shit the bed with the launch content.
    Ya right now like I said I am really on the fence on if I come back or not.

Really depends how the first big update is handled. If it feels like Destiny 1 all over then ill just move on, There is way to many games to enjoy to dwell on this one.

I want it to be good, I don't like they are waiting for the PC version to fix shit. Hell the raid has a exploit, They delayed it a week saying they would fix it and then went ahead and released it with the exploit there. To be clear I wasn't going to do this mode but it screams lazy on how they handled it.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/...it-Intact.html

Destiny 2's long-awaited Prestige Raid has finally gone live today, with the exploit that enables you to cheese the Raid's final boss, Calus. This exploit involves disconnecting at the right time and worming your way into a gap located somewhere in the map. Bungie has yet to figure out a fix for the issue and had postponed the Prestige Raid to work on recifying it.

"An exploit was discovered that could cast doubt on the legitimacy of the fireteam who captures the coveted title of World First," Bungie said in an update last week. "We have been working on a fix, but the short-term solution contains too much risk. The last thing we want to do is fix an exploit some players are using, only to break other parts of the game for everyone. Because of this, we are pushing the fix off to a later date."

Instead of choosing to delay the Prestige Raid again, Bungie decided to push on with the release, and as such, you can now play Leviathan at the higher difficulty level. But if you're planning on using the exploit, be warned that Bungie apparently has ways to detect if you do.

"This will take some extra time to verify, but we will be able to crown the winners with the confidence they deserve," the studio confirmed. "A safe fix is still being investigated for this issue. Our current plan is to deploy it as part of a future update. We’ll give you more details before it’s ready to go."

More raid news is on the cards this week, including info on Raid Challenges "that have been designed to make you rethink familiar encounters." You can play the Prestige Raid in Destiny 2 right now. "Good luck! We will be watching," Bungie said somewhat ominously on Twitter.
    That sounds lazy as fuck.

Also Hey bungie if you was using real servers and not the hyrbid p2p shit u did in Destiny 1 this wouldn't be a issue....uurrggg.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Also Hey bungie if you was using real servers and not the hyrbid p2p shit u did in Destiny 1 this wouldn't be a issue....uurrggg.
    Disconnect related exploits were in the first game as well, no? - https://kotaku.com/destinys-latest-e...ble-1677068155

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Disconnect related exploits were in the first game as well, no? - https://kotaku.com/destinys-latest-e...ble-1677068155
    Yes and that was my point.

They used the same system for both games and surprise surprise the same exploit type appeared again.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Prestige Raid Changes:
    The Gauntlet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOtOnFqibZ4
    On Prestige Mode, there's a few changes. First, each time the runner has to change. When a person completes running through the Gauntlet, they are given a debuff called "Proven Worthy" which requires another player to run.

Second, in addition to the regular shielded Psions spawning when the person in the Gauntlet passes through a wall, a Psionic Projection will also spawn in a random location near that plate. Both need to be killed.

Lastly, in the final running phase when everyone has to go through the Gauntlet, there's only 3 orbs on each wall instead of 4.

Pleasure Gardens / Dogs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4zUmoyJX80
    The dogs now all have new pathing which they take, and instead of there being 6 dogs in total there are now 8. The 2 new dogs appear at L2 and Cave when you're going to damage them. Otherwise the rest is the same.

Bathing Ritual / Royal Pools: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWhxNp-Re9c

The main difficulty in this fight is that the enemies are significantly harder to kill, and also do a hell of a lot more damage. Mechanically, the only other changes are: The Bathers now drop a purple pool on the ground upon death that will lower your Psionic Protection if you stand in it. And after you do a damage phase on all the lamps and have to do another cycle, 4 players are then given a debuff named "Burden of Worthiness".

To remove this debuff, you need to look plate in the middle of the room for the icon that appears (Dog / Chalice / Axes / Spears (?)). You then have to go to the corresponding plate for the icon you see, and that allows you to pick up the Psionic Protection and continue the fight. If you do not do this, you will die to the debuff.

Emperor Calus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5-0d0WkenQ
    There's only one difference on this fight but it does make things a lot more chaotic. Whenever a Psion is killed in the Throne room (the shielded / symbol Psions), the person who killed it will be instantly teleported into the Shadow realm. A random player from the Shadow Realm will then be teleported back into the Throne room in their place. Otherwise, the enemies just hit harder, and Calus has slightly more health. We managed to one phase him on this, so his health isn't a big difference - but the random teleports definitely makes things a lot more chaotic.

This game has become a fucking joke.

Never have I been as disappointed in a hard mode raid in Destiny as The Leviathan raid. Still easy as shit to do and boring as hell on top of it. No power level increase and still absolutely no gear worth grinding for. There’s literally zero fucking point in doing the prestige mode raid more than once if all your characters are already 305 and you have the weapons you want from the raid. Bungie has dropped the ball so fucking hard with just about everything so far in D2. Iron Banner was a fucking travesty as well.

After putting over 2,000 hours into D1, I can honestly say Bungie has finally found a way for me to say “Fuck Destiny” and kill absolutely all desire to log into the game. If the massive shitstorm on the internet and the huge player drop offs in a little over a month don’t teach them anything, then nothing will at this point.

Bungie’s collective head is so far up its own ass at this point, I’m not sure they’ll ever learn their fucking lesson.
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2017-10-19 at 09:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    how big is destiny 2 on pc ? got 25gb left on ssd
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post

68GB according to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    the preload is 38 Gb

Well it looks like all the people who beat the prestige raid first cheated. I am shocked. This is my shocked face.

Its kind of telling just to visit the reddit and see all the 'im a pc player getting super worried' comments now. With the console audience leaving in Wildstar level numbers the must be hoping and praying the PC crowd is happy with D2 when they dont have D1 experience to know better about what they are given. Its going to be an interesting month if they stagger the launch game content like they did for us. With far more options and choice i cannot imagine most PC players will stick even half as long.

Well it looks like all the people who beat the prestige raid first cheated. I am shocked. This is my shocked face.

Its kind of telling just to visit the reddit and see all the 'im a pc player getting super worried' comments now. With the console audience leaving in Wildstar level numbers the must be hoping and praying the PC crowd is happy with D2 when they dont have D1 experience to know better about what they are given. Its going to be an interesting month if they stagger the launch game content like they did for us. With far more options and choice i cannot imagine most PC players will stick even half as long.
    Well when most of the destiny 1 players are trying to burn any chance this game has of being a success its hardly surprising you see comments of people being worried. The amount of hate around this game already is mind boggling.

Thankfully I don't rely on the opinions of others to enjoy art. And don't expect games to dominate my life for several hours a day either.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Well when most of the destiny 1 players are trying to burn any chance this game has of being a success
    I genuinely can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.

Well when most of the destiny 1 players are trying to burn any chance this game has of being a success its hardly surprising you see comments of people being worried. The amount of hate around this game already is mind boggling.
    What in the fuck are you talking about??? Destiny 1 player's trying to burn any chance this game has of being a success??????????????

Sorry us former player's of D1 can see when Bungie is repeating history and that is exactly what they are doing with D2. Sorry that we are calling them out on it as well. They made some improvement's compared to Destiny 1 but they are repeating core issues.

If the game does something good it will be praised for it and if it repeats bullshit it will be burned for it.

I genuinely can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.
    Question are you a destiny 1 player?

Judging by your pessimist attitude I will guess you played a lot of destiny 1. Am I correct?

Judging by your pessimist attitude I will guess you played a lot of destiny 1. Am I correct?
    I played enough to compare and contrast. Enough to not think the games flaws are somehow a dark cabal of 'haters' at work to retroactively make the game have flaws somehow.

Now my question: are you a pc player with a prepurchase? that seems to be the only people getting vocally upset about the criticism the game is receiving right now.

D1 players who know better at this point are the ones who are actually calling this shit like it is. They aren’t being fooled by Bungie’s bullshit like the brand new players are.

If you have a problem with that, oh well. You don’t have to listen to us, but what we are saying isn’t wrong.

I played enough to compare and contrast. Enough to not think the games flaws are somehow a dark cabal of 'haters' at work to retroactively make the game have flaws somehow.

Now my question: are you a pc player with a prepurchase? that seems to be the only people getting vocally upset about the criticism the game is receiving right now.
    So yes you are a destiny 1 player. How could I have known that just be your attuide about this game?

Sooner you guys learn this game isn't just made for destiny 1 players and is trying to bring in new people also the better.

Ive already said I'm getting this game for free from bnet account balance which I have my credit maxed from buying tokens from WoW gold. So I don't care if this game lasts 10hours or 100. I just dont spend every 2nd day complaining about something I choose to spend money on. Its called researching the product you would like to buy. Learnt this years ago as a teenager buying my first car.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    D1 players who know better at this point are the ones who are actually calling this shit like it is. They aren’t being fooled by Bungie’s bullshit like the brand new players are.

If you have a problem with that, oh well. You don’t have to listen to us, but what we are saying isn’t wrong.
    Oh look its the 3rd member of the "I have to tell everyone my opinion on this game every day" club

So yes you are a destiny 1 player. How could I have known that just be your attuide about this game?

Sooner you guys learn this game isn't just made for destiny 1 players and is trying to bring in new people also the better.

Ive already said I'm getting this game for free from bnet account balance which I have my credit maxed from buying tokens from WoW gold. So I don't care if this game lasts 10hours or 100. I just dont spend every 2nd day complaining about something I choose to spend money on. Its called researching the product you would like to buy. Learnt this years ago as a teenager buying my first car.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh look its the 3rd member of the "I have to tell everyone my opinion on this game every day" club
    You got a problem with peoples critique then use the ignore function. Only have yourself to blame if you willingly read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    You got a problem with peoples critique then use the ignore function. Only have yourself to blame if you willingly read it.
    I already have. Sadly people quote them and you see it anyway. I barely look into this thread anymore anyway its never discussing the full game that isnt even out yet (Tell me the details of the 2 expansion packs please. oh wait you cant they arnt even out yet.) Imagining judging a dark souls game on the first version without any dlc. Pretty stupid thing to do.

Just an echo chamber of bitter destiny 1 players.

I already have. Sadly people quote them and you see it anyway. I barely look into this thread anymore anyway its never discussing the full game that isnt even out yet (Tell me the details of the 2 expansion packs please. oh wait you cant they arnt even out yet.)

Just an echo chamber of bitter destiny 1 players.
    Oh please no it's really not.

There's critique and people saying they like the game.

I enjoy the game but it's most certainly not flawless. And this is coming from someone who barely played the first one. Mainly because I bought it for PS3 at the time and forgot about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

I enjoy the game but it's most certainly not flawless. And this is coming from someone who barely played the first one. Mainly because I bought it for PS3 at the time and forgot about it.
    Thats fine. Now repeat that opinion for the next 5 pages multiple times. I dont think some people heard you.