Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Nope. Didn't happen.
    Well they clearly did since the evidence was presented to you in both forum post and images.

But feel free to keep denying what is in front of you I guess.

Whose word should I believe? Yours that they didn't or Blizzards that they did with evidence?

Totally a hard decision to make....
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-10-19 at 07:32 PM.

I think we will have a very similar schedule to Legion: playable alpha in either December or January, release around August/September.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Well they clearly did since the evidence was presented to you in both forum post and images.

But feel free to keep denying what is in front of you I guess.

Whose word should I believe? Yours that they didn't or Blizzards that they did with evidence?

Where is your evidence there was no Alpha?
    #FakeNews

I think most of us are well aware there was an Alpha phase.

7+ Year Old Account
    They could pull what they did after the Legion announcement and come out and say, 8.0 has been in internal alpha since like the end of summer or summer 2017? Just thoughts here. Yes the legion alpha was like from November 2015 to what, may/june 2016? Beta cycle was SUPER small with legion.

https://i.imgur.com/xNGURTU.jpg Beta be coming sooner than you all think boys and girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Rico9240 View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/xNGURTU.jpg Beta be coming sooner than you all think boys and girls.
    This has already been reverted back to 7.3.2 afaik.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Alpha in like March, beta in early Summer, release in September-November.

As always.
    Bah, we gotta deal with this expansion still for soo long? I seriously hope not. Legion has basically been milked out already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rico9240 View Post
    Reverted a few minutes later. Our Hacker Bird says that literally nothing was in the patch they pushed, and it was probably just them making sure the servers were working for Blizzcon demos.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    If you really believe Blizzard don't have an Internal Alpha then well I don't know what to say.
    Why would it matter for anyone but Blizzard devs?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    We need an alpha before beta begins.

Legion's alpha took, what, 5 months?

So, not for a long time.
    You don't need a public Alpha. Previously it was for family and friends only until this last expansion. Legion meshed Alpha together with the Beta and there was never a clear indicator when one ended and the other began. If they've already met the internal milestones they require for Alpha then it's already a Beta.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Deleted
    Hope they dont rush it.

But it looks like they are testing the beta servers currently for blizzcon.
    So maybe they will make 1 zone playable at blizzcon of the next exp pack for the ppl that attent blizzcon (maybe those with virtual ticket aswell) or they come with a new Annual Pass that lets ppl enter the beta when they buy next exp pack with another new blizzard game.

Alot can happen but i thought the starting zone of the pandaren was playable at blizzcon aswell with MoP but the exp pack was FAR from being released.
    Last edited by mmoc2b606a4969; 2017-10-19 at 08:10 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    How soon after the next expansion is announced do you think the Beta will begin?

Isn't there an Alpha stage before the Beta?

My guess is Beta will begin sometime in January. Last 6 months and expansion will be released in June / July.
    9 to 13 months from announcement until release (all expansions). Open beta is typically 3 to 5 months.

So mid-July would be the absolutely earliest for release, with a likely release in August or September. Open beta could start as early as February (really unlikely), but more likely to start in May or June.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    July 2018 with a January 2019 release date.

No, don't. Just don't. We played that pants on fire speculation game with Legion and were all disappointed.
    If you let speculation manipulate your emotions that easily, perhaps you should get off the internet?

You are going to be very disappointed as the months tick by and you slowly realize a pre-fall release isn't happening.
    No, I think you will eat your hat my pessimistic friend.

I also think that I'll enjoy virtually watching you do it.

Wish more people respected the facts - they HAVE GOTTEN BETTER, both at releasing content chunks more regularly and with predictable cadence, and keeping their promises.

For the record, I'm the first one to bash them when they f#ck up. In this case - give the guys a f#cking chance man.

7+ Year Old Account
    No alpha to normal players, every alpha expansion was internal to employers and their families. Now beta is for us. Take a nap to look the speed develop that new team of wow have.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    When did MoP Beta start? When did Legion Beta start? That's exactly the date when XPAC 7 Beta will start because all three expansions share nearly identical schedules.
    Legion public testing was signficantly longer (nearly 9 months) compared to any previous expansion (5-7 months). Taking MoP Beta as a comparison is as bad as it can get. It was the only expansion without a clearly labelled alpha, and the first month of testing was server crashing due to annual pass holders.

MoP: Beta end of March, Release end of September
    Legion: Alpha end of november/early december, Beta in May, Release in September.

Legion had signficantly longer testing compared to the average (9 months vs 6 months). If you want faster and more steady content released, then legion testing isn't a standard to go by. (alternatively legion was opened to public much earlier for other reasons, e.g. much more class changes that they wanted feedback on)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    How soon after the next expansion is announced do you think the Beta will begin?

Isn't there an Alpha stage before the Beta?

My guess is Beta will begin sometime in January. Last 6 months and expansion will be released in June / July.
    Beta early Feb. Release July.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    Legion public testing was signficantly longer (nearly 9 months) compared to any previous expansion (5-7 months). Taking MoP Beta as a comparison is as bad as it can get. It was the only expansion without a clearly labelled alpha, and the first month of testing was server crashing due to annual pass holders.

MoP: Beta end of March, Release end of September
    Legion: Alpha end of november/early december, Beta in May, Release in September.

Legion had signficantly longer testing compared to the average (9 months vs 6 months). If you want faster and more steady content released, then legion testing isn't a standard to go by. (alternatively legion was opened to public much earlier for other reasons, e.g. much more class changes that they wanted feedback on)
    You're right in what you say but I tried to say something different (maybe I should have explained it clearer). MoP / Legion both were announced on Blizzcon. When we compare the content patches of every expansion they were released in similar schedules (+-1month). Both expansions had 3 Tiers etc. That's why the most likely release date for expansion 7 is September +-2 weeks or so.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

alpha after blizzcon, beta in late jan, release in september