Thread: Black Desert

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Yes because taking a longer time to loot = being a shit player.......

Like I said I agree with you. They made the game were getting pets is the optimal thing to to, and the only way to get them being buy them for cash. Which is a shitty thing to do.
    In a game where you have to farm a lot of gold, yes = being a shit player.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    They are required if you want to, at some point, not be shit.

You'll grind at 20% of the speed of someone with 4 pets without any.

Also you can sell pearl items for silver. It's pay to win all around.
    to be fair, only an idiot with too much money would sell pearl items for silver, the amount of silver you get is so low compared to how much the item cost.

and in theory you won't ever have to spend money on the game since you can buy pearl items from silver, a pet would cost no more than 4-6 mil silver each, and you get more than enough silver to buy 4, just by levelling up, sadly no one ever sell pearl items since it's not worth it in any way what so ever.
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2017-10-19 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    to be fair, only an idiot with too much money would sell pearl items for silver, the amount of silver you get is so low compared to how much the item cost.
    If you make more $ per hour than that item is worth in silver it's a good trade.

Deleted
    If you make more $ per hour than that item is worth in silver it's a good trade.
    yeh, but i think it's somewhere like $25-30 an hour you need to make before it evens out with how much you can make by just playing the game

yeh, but i think it's somewhere like $25-30 an hour you need to make before it evens out with how much you can make by just playing the game
    Isn't Sausan like 6 mil an hour?

A premium outfit is now... 37 mil, that's 34ish with taxes.

So 34 mil for ~30$.

That's almost 5 hours of Sausan grinding for 30$.

Make more than 6$/hour and you got yourself a deal.

TBH lifeskills provide so much more than grinding and once that is set up is AFK time.

i just read about this "sausan" enemies, do tamer can solo farm in sausan? is there a minimum AP/DP for safe farm?

everyone can solo, just not everyone can space out their pots so end up being inefficient if you can't dodge that much then you'll run out of pots before you get weighted down by silver and turn in items.

it says on the map on the node what the recommended AP/DP is for that node, sausans are good because they are close to a turn-in dude and a guy that can change silver into gold bars. although afaik, they don't drop anything blue, so there are pros and cons to farming different nodes. for example grinding at cultists can have you get marks of shadow rings but less exp, like wise pirates are slightly harder than sausans but drop blue coral, although the island is miles off in the ocean and a pain to get to. bashims were better for me for 56-57 probably even 57-58 as well. less contest there i found but also no blue drops afaik.

http://www.somethinglovely.net/bdo/

this map here can be toggled to show only levelling areas and the ap/dp recommendations, pretty sure they baked that information into the ingame map though.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2017-10-20 at 12:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    with EU planning on banning geoblocking by the end of the year I can hope I can finally start playing on the EU servers without using VPN. Been in the EU but been forced to play on a Russian server is complete bs...

Deleted
    Isn't Sausan like 6 mil an hour?

A premium outfit is now... 37 mil, that's 34ish with taxes.

So 34 mil for ~30$.

That's almost 5 hours of Sausan grinding for 30$.

Make more than 6$/hour and you got yourself a deal.
    sausans is okay but at high lvl with decent gear you easily make 10 mil on certain farm spots, then you have all your workers slowly making you money while being afk or doing other stuff, that rakes you in even more at all times of the day, especially if you have a decent worker network.

last time i played outfits was around the 20 mil mark, guess they keep rising since the price for them is still rly low.

sausans is okay but at high lvl with decent gear you easily make 10 mil on certain farm spots, then you have all your workers slowly making you money while being afk or doing other stuff, that rakes you in even more at all times of the day, especially if you have a decent worker network.

last time i played outfits was around the 20 mil mark, guess they keep rising since the price for them is still rly low.
    They could raise the prices to 100m the outfits would still be insta sold.

It's impossible for me to snipe outfits for my Dark Knight. It's either nobody list or gets sniped right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Asteremia View Post
    It's impossible for me to snipe outfits for my Dark Knight. It's either nobody list or gets sniped right away.
    keep trying, there's like a 2min window from when they get posted to when they appear on the MP. I've won a lot of them, just keep trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sinilaid View Post
    with EU planning on banning geoblocking by the end of the year I can hope I can finally start playing on the EU servers without using VPN. Been in the EU but been forced to play on a Russian server is complete bs...
    Where that information comes from?

- - - Updated - - -

Btw i played till lvl 56 without pets and it was fine, i had several hundreds of millions silver.

I enjoyed my Awakening so i deceided to buy 4x pets. And it was worth it, with it game feels much more fun. Im almost 58 and sitill having a blast.

They are required if you want to, at some point, not be shit.

You'll grind at 20% of the speed of someone with 4 pets without any.

Also you can sell pearl items for silver. It's pay to win all around.
    the silver you get from selling pearl items is pretty marginal, 30mill for costume which I make more afk from my workers in a day.

While paying for pets, lodging, inventory, ect is without a question an advantage, you can't simply swipe your credit card and walk away with your best gear, its simply not possible and most of these advantages tend to effect a specific part of the game, really don't need to buy inventory space in every town if you don't want to, or buy costume coupons for lifeskill xp clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    the silver you get from selling pearl items is pretty marginal, 30mill for costume which I make more afk from my workers in a day.

While paying for pets, lodging, inventory, ect is without a question an advantage, you can't simply swipe your credit card and walk away with your best gear, its simply not possible and most of these advantages tend to effect a specific part of the game, really don't need to buy inventory space in every town if you don't want to, or buy costume coupons for lifeskill xp clothes.
    You need to play for a while to get a worker Empire. The limit is what, 3 pearl items? 5? That's 90 or 150 million silver. It's not a small sum especially if you're just starting out.

Sure when you want to TET your Dande it's nothing, but for a new player it's a lot.

While paying for pets, lodging, inventory, ect is without a question an advantage, you can't simply swipe your credit card and walk away with your best gear
    This game's progression is based on dice rolls.

More silver = more money for dice rolls.

Silver = progression.

Even for new players 90mill isn't a lot of money now a days between the event economy, login rewards, ect dwarfs that amount. And thats before all the catchup mechanics in place we have.

Seems that you can easily catch up nowadays regardless of how new you are. Although, that still depends on how diligent you are. I wonder if it will be the same thing for the long due South East Asia server.
    Last edited by Asteremia; 2017-10-25 at 05:16 AM.

Blademaster
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asteremia View Post
    Seems that you can easily catch up nowadays now regardless of how new you are. Although, that still depends on how diligent you are. I wonder if it will be the same thing for the long due South East Asia server.
    Speaking of SEA Server, I would like to add that they have a fan page now. Sad that I cannot provide the link but it can be search via FB under the name "Black Desert Online SEA"

I think its nice that they are finally making a move towards the release of the server in SEA. Having a fan page kind of indicates that the CBT launch is on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by R7plus View Post
    Speaking of SEA Server, I would like to add that they have a fan page now. Sad that I cannot provide the link but it can be search via FB under the name "Black Desert Online SEA"

I think its nice that they are finally making a move towards the release of the server in SEA. Having a fan page kind of indicates that the CBT launch is on the way.
    I saw their facebook page and I have the feeling that its somewhat official. Well then we will see if we will get updates about it.