Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Usual bullshit and troll thread. Move along, ppl, nothing to see here...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Ah so no actual source unlike the OP?

Gotcha.
    Noone believes what Jaylock says. At least noone with a sane mind and you, his sidekick.
    /spit@Blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    I don't need sources when I can just use logic
    1. Why bother with ogres
    2. Play a blood elf
    3. Seen Pandaren so possibilty of Ethereal can and would be the choice since its an Old God expansion, void etc.
    1. Why not? Ogres have been a staple in the horde in all the previous RTS games, especially Warcraft 1 and 2.
    2. I agree.
    3. Assuming that its a void / old god themed expansion. Which for the most part, most everyone agrees that it will have some sort of void / old god influence at the very least.

Gotcha.
    Don't defend Jaylock stupid. He doesn't have an actual source and half of his posts are just bait like this one. Think for yourself or at least provide why you think the 2 races Ogres and High elves would be a possibly since you're so good at criticizing my opinion on why they're not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Usual bullshit and troll thread. Move along, ppl, nothing to see here...

- - - Updated - - -

Noone believes what Jaylock says. At least noone with a sane mind and you, his sidekick.
    Love your signature btw, so conducive of sane and rational thought. Seems like you just don't like anything WoW and should just move on and let the adults speak on the subject.

Also, as to sources, why would anyone reveal who the source is if they ever expect to receive additional info in the future?

I think Jay's monthly ban is due.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravingmad View Post
    We don't need new races, just better content.

I don't really think any of this is true.

And Ogre female.... (I think there's none in the game currently). Here's an EXCLUSIVE preview.

No need that they look that way, since nobody saw any they can do anything with them.
    It is also pretty funny we saw these pictures of Pandaren and Worgen male models with a ribbon on them yet they still happend.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Also, as to sources, why would anyone reveal who the source is if they ever expect to receive additional info in the future?
    To prove their point and not something they pulled out of their ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical Ellis View Post
    Actually, I have my own sources living in the walls of Blizzard hq, and they told me there will be eight glorious new races to expand our character options to undreamed-of heights! These are~

Forest Trolls
    Zandalari Trolls
    Sand Trolls
    Ice Trolls
    Dark Trolls
    Dire Trolls
    Undead Trolls
    Fohr'em Trolls
    Kek.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    A friend of mine linked this.

https://imgur.com/K1ADUqv

No clue of authenticity, busy at the moment. Says Ethereal are next.
    Dimensius isn't a Titan.

Deleted
    Try to at least make your shitposts believable.

10+ Year Old Account
    ohh jay cmon

How to spot BS leaks? When people pass off their own personal reasoning as "Blizzard is doing this because..." Real leaks don't come accompanied with reasoning for decisions behind leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Plus.. High Elves? You mean they just give blood elf models to alliance and relabel it? I mean.. blood elves ARE high elves... only the eye color is different
    Model-wise, yes. Lore-wise, the two groups have been distinctively different ever since WoW was introduced. Looking at WoW specifically, the Alliance was the first one to have high elves, not to mention all the previous RTS games.

I understand people get tired of seeing certain suggestions over and over again(ie ogres and high elves), but that doesn't take away from these being logical picks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    How to spot BS leaks? When people pass off their own personal reasoning as "Blizzard is doing this because..." Real leaks don't come accompanied with reasoning for decisions behind leaks.
    I literally asked the question: "Why these three races?"

The response I literally got: "Blizzard felt this was the appropriate time to introduce these races as playable options"

I don't know how simple it can get other than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I literally asked the question: "Why these three races?"

The response I literally got: "Blizzard felt this was the appropriate time to introduce these races as playable options"

I don't know how simple it can get other than that.
    Don't bother mate. I believe you and I bet a few others do.

These people look at the OP rather than the topic.

Shame really that people have to go after a poster rather than discuss a well written topic imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Model-wise, yes. Lore-wise, the two groups have been distinctively different ever since WoW was introduced. Looking at WoW specifically, the Alliance was the first one to have high elves, not to mention all the previous RTS games.

I understand people get tired of seeing certain suggestions over and over again(ie ogres and high elves), but that doesn't take away from these being logical picks.
    Lore distinction doesn't change the issues that are present.

It is an illogical pick because:

1) It is an already existing and playable race. This sort of inherently means it has way less value than a proper new race (Ogres). It's pretty unreasonable for them to consider that balanced between the two factions.
    2) The Alliance already has Elves, and already has Humans--High Elves are more-human elves. I.e. High Elves are not bringing anything particularly new to the faction, which all races tend to do (Belvs = Civilized race for Horde, Draenei = unique in and of themselves, goblins = small tech race for Horde, Worgen = savage more feral race for Alliance, Pandaren = fairly unique in and of themselves)

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Lore distinction doesn't change the issues that are present.

It is an illogical pick because:

1) It is an already existing and playable race. This sort of inherently means it has way less value than a proper new race (Ogres). It's pretty unreasonable for them to consider that balanced between the two factions.
    2) The Alliance already has Elves, and already has Humans--High Elves are more-human elves. I.e. High Elves are not bringing anything particularly new to the faction, which all races tend to do (Belvs = Civilized race for Horde, Draenei = unique in and of themselves, goblins = small tech race for Horde, Worgen = savage more feral race for Alliance, Pandaren = fairly unique in and of themselves)
    I can understand and agree with your first point. The reason blood elves were added to the Horde was primarily balancing in the first place as the Alliance had far more players.

However, point two isn't on point in my opinion. If players thought it didn't bring anything to the table, it wouldn't be as requested as it is. They clearly are a popular pick among many and many would give their cash in throves to race-change or faction-change.

I think Jay is trying to say something trough his avatar..

Gotcha.
    You mean his claim of having a source..

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Biggest load of bullshit i've read since the last Jaylock thread
    Legit lol'd.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

I think Nightborne and/or Ethereals - especially the latter - are actually within the scope of what is thinkable.