Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Thats fine. Now repeat that opinion for the next 5 pages multiple times. I dont think some people heard you.
    And again all you can do is use the ignore function if you don't like it dude.

Don't mean it out of malice but that's what it's there for. You don't see the post at all that way.

Just an echo chamber of bitter destiny 1 players.
    Only one wanting a echo chamber is you mate. You want people to only say positive stuff about this game and that isn't going to happen.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Only one wanting a echo chamber is you mate. You want people to only say positive stuff about this game and that isn't going to happen.
    What were the details of the two expansions packs again. Seeing as you know everything already about the game perhaps you could enlighten me of features/content that is still coming

What were the details of the two expansions packs again. Seeing as you know everything already about the game perhaps you could enlighten me of features/content that is still coming
    Ummm who gives a fuck what the expansion packs bring? That isn't the current state of the game and isn't what people paided $60/$90/$200 for.

When those release we will talk about them then. They are not here so there is no since in talking about them now.

The fact it "Can" get better later, doesn't excuse it being shit NOW.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Ummm who gives a fuck what the expansion packs bring? That isn't the current state of the game and isn't what people paided $60/$90/$200 for.

When those release we will talk about them then. They are not here so there is no since in talking about them now.

The fact it "Can" get better later, doesn't excuse it being shit NOW.
    Oh right you don't know. And probably don't have much experience in the gaming industry. Its ok i'll give you a quick run down,

Post 2010 when graphics started getting so good triple AAA level games from big developers were getting so expensive to make we started getting more and more bloated games that looked pretty but lacked substance.

Gaming focus has shifted to more business savvy models where DLC and micro transactions/lootboxes are favored to make the most possible profit out of these expensive to make games, you following so far?

So activision is basically king of this and they have a popular title with destiny which was a success probably because of the strength of the game play based from the systems created in the halo series. A rare game where innovation and creativity was used so of course its getting milked for all its worth.

Is it a shitty practice? Yes. You should vote with your wallet. Not by moaning about it constantly on a forum where people might actually want to discuss the game and already know about the above bullshit.

You choose to buy the game. Vote with your wallet next time.

And games can be saved by DLC just look at Diablo 3 for christs sake, game was garbage at launch and lost millions of players then managed to change it up with reaper where seasons got people playing again

Is it a shitty practice? Yes. You should vote with your wallet. Not by moaning about it constantly on a forum where people might actually want to discuss the game and already know about the above bullshit.
    So you avoid what I said, go into a rant and then say people might actually want to discuss the game.

You do realize pointing out the negative's is also discussing the game. You don't order food and the hope it improves later, you don't buy a game and judge it on what it could be.

You judge a game based on what it is at that time.

Then again I wouldn't expect someone who has openly admitted he hasn't played the game yet to know anything about it.

And games can be saved by DLC just look at Diablo 3 for christs sake, game was garbage at launch and lost millions of players then managed to change it up with reaper where seasons got people playing again
    Yes games can be saved by DLC and when Destiny 2 gets DLC we will talk about it. Until then we will talk about THE CURRENT STATE of the game.

Notice the words in caps and maybe you will get the hint.

man 3 people who hate this game still post in this thread to whine a lot LOL

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    man 3 people who hate this game still post in this thread to whine a lot LOL
    I don't think you know what the bolded word means.

I don't think you know what the bolded word means.
    sorry, relentlessly cry, bitch, moan, and circle jerk each other.

sorry, relentlessly cry, bitch, moan, and circle jerk each other.
    I swear talking to people like you is like talking to 12 year old's who can't accept that someone has something negative to say about a game they enjoy.

If you enjoy all aspect's of the game then fine happy for ya. That doesn't entitle you to be the only one with a opinion on the game.

I swear talking to people like you is like talking to 12 year old's who can't accept that someone has something negative to say about a game they enjoy.

If you enjoy all aspect's of the game then fine happy for ya. That doesn't entitle you to be the only one with a opinion on the game.
    over and over and over and over again for pages in the same thread. you look like a petulant child crying everything is not how you want it. you have nothing better to do then shed tears about this game every, single, day. LOL

over and over and over and over again for pages in the same thread. you look like a petulant child crying everything is not how you want it. you have nothing better to do then shed tears about this game every, single, day. LOL
    You are complaining about someone else's complaints....

Yet you call me the petulant child. Also I do have better things to do then to just post in this thread, I am doing them right now. Watching a stream and leveling in Runescape. Believe it or not people can multi-task.

Why not just put me on ignore or make a thread called (The Destiny only positive shit can be said thread).

You are complaining about someone else's complaints....

Yet you call me the petulant child. Also I do have better things to do then to just post in this thread, I am doing them right now.

Watching a stream and leveling in Runescape. Believe it or not people can multi-task.
    LOL yeah okay. suuuuure you do. see you back whining in here tomorrow, if you can wait that long.

LOL yeah okay. suuuuure you do. see you back whining in here tomorrow, if you can wait that long.
    And like I said you call me the petulant child....

The irony is amazing.

There is a key word in my quote lets see if you can find it.

Edit: There is two key words in my quote... Wonder if u can figure them out.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-10-19 at 09:35 PM.

It'll be sooner than that. Nothing like a good moan about things you've already said dozens of times now to start off the weekend.

They'll be in bright and early.

Its not too late to cancel your pre-order you know. Unless you actually play shooters on console then lol.

It'll be sooner than that. Nothing like a good moan about things you've already said dozens of times now to start off the weekend.

They'll be in bright and early.

Its not too late to cancel your pre-order you know. Unless you actually play shooters on console then lol.
    I have been doing for years. I prefer them on my PS4 for the most part. Of course I play them on PC too. Overwatch I prefer on PC for example but games like CoD and Paladins for example I prefer on PS4.

Never really cared which is better to play an FPS on. As long as I enjoy the game that's all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I have been doing for years. I prefer them on my PS4 for the most part. Of course I play them on PC too. Overwatch I prefer on PC for example but games like CoD and Paladins for example I prefer on PS4.

Never really cared which is better to play an FPS on. As long as I enjoy the game that's all that matters.
    I'm not getting into a console debate. Some games are better with hand controller, some are better with keyboard and mouse. Shooters are defiantly a better experience with a keyboard and mouse, not discussing that any further.

Theres a reason most shooters have aim assist for console and nerf things like torbs turrent on overwatch.

I'm not getting into a console debate. Some games are better with hand controller, some are better with keyboard and mouse. Shooters are defiantly a better experience with a keyboard and mouse, not discussing that any further.

Theres a reason most shooters have aim assist for console and nerf things like torbs turrent on overwatch.
    I think the masses would disagree, seeing as consoles out sell nearly every single PC shooter by huge margins, its clearly the preference. Also one is not definitely better then the other, that would just be total bias to say. Its all opinion.

For me, i prefer console shooters, i think mostly due to the years of halo 2/3 and cod games split screening with friends on xbox and what not. I play PC shooters as well, and dont mind them, just prefer shooters on console.

I think the masses would disagree, seeing as consoles out sell nearly every single PC shooter by huge margins, its clearly the preference. Also one is not definitely better then the other, that would just be total bias to say. Its all opinion.

For me, i prefer console shooters, i think mostly due to the years of halo 2/3 and cod games split screening with friends on xbox and what not. I play PC shooters as well, and dont mind them, just prefer shooters on console.
    Yeah not to worried about the massive Call of duty crowd to be honest. More interested in the competitive side with shooters otherwise there isnt much of a draw to begin with for me. Counter strike has been the pinnacle so far personally.

Also one is not definitely better then the other, that would just be total bias to say. Its all opinion.
    Ummm No once again something else you are factually wrong about.

Everyone has a preference yes, But KB&M is factually better at shooters then a controller. You have way faster response time and control with a KB&M. This isn't even a opinion.