I want a devilsaur mount :<

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Oh really? What's the name of the set? I've always enjoyed Magic's art.
    Ixalan. Here's a link to all the cards if you want to browse: https://magic.wizards.com/en/products/ixalan/cards

The dinosaurs are all White, Green, Red and Multicoloured for the most part.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Or they could just sell the T3 cosmetic as a full set on the store instead of making you buy lootboxes for a chance?
    Hey, I'm with that! Wouldn't mind!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Hasn't Jaylock posted about two or three separate expansions by now though?
    Atleast he in the spirit.

Just a reminder than https://imgur.com/a/McO7c is the only leak with actual credence, being the tabard and customization options. It may be real still.

Hasn't Jaylock posted about two or three separate expansions by now though?
    Yeah I think he's posted a couple for sure. Not sure if those were just "troll" links though. Personally I don't see them doing three races in one expansion so I think it's bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    Ixalan. Here's a link to all the cards if you want to browse: https://magic.wizards.com/en/products/ixalan/cards

The dinosaurs are all White, Green, Red and Multicoloured for the most part.
    \o/ Beautiful! Thanks! I'll browse these when I get home from work.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think its the title of a mod that's no longer a mod, but still has some special mod viewing powers...maybe.
    Correct. You have the same rank as anyone before they get made a mod officially, which means you have access to mod forums and some other stuff. We basically treat most ex mods like they are mods that might become active mods again at some point, with means to stay in touch with us and what goes in in mod world.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeCC View Post
    Just a reminder than https://imgur.com/a/McO7c is the only leak with actual credence, being the tabard and customization options. It may be real still.
    Mhmm very interesting. I think I could get on board with an expansion like this. I would still prefer it to be more island focussed though. The point made about tabards is actually really interesting to me. Its not something that anyone else has mentioned and I feel like its small enough "feature" that this leak might actually be real. Additionally the language thing for RP realms is also interesting considering that Blizzard recently disabled sharding for that RP event that was going on. If I had to make a bet I'd put my money on this one.

Could be reverse, reverse psychology though lol.

- - - Updated - - -

\o/ Beautiful! Thanks! I'll browse these when I get home from work.
    You're welcome! My favourite artwork for the dinosaurs is the "Nest Robber"
    Last edited by Smokinya; 2017-10-19 at 11:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I foresee Tel'abim being the next Ashran (if it ends up being in the game)

I thought this leak came out after Blizzard had already released the animation blog which inadvertently showed us new tabards/hair? And customization was confirmed as being worked on at Blizzcon 2016.

Not saying it's definitely fake, but I'm skeptical.
    Animation blog?

I thought this leak came out after Blizzard had already released the animation blog which inadvertently showed us new tabards/hair? And customization was confirmed as being worked on at Blizzcon 2016.

Not saying it's definitely fake, but I'm skeptical.
    It reached us after, but there are timestamps from an unknown place on the leaks that are before. All I mean is that it's the only one that has any grounds to be real at this point. Could have been faked easily yeah, but it is nice to hope otherwise. :P

Also the blog was posted on August 16th, and the imgur album on the 19th. Again we just have to wait and see.

Edit: The Blog is here https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...ons-it-s-magic

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    I foresee Tel'abim being the next Ashran (if it ends up being in the game)
    Well, I think we all can agree that fighting over Tel'abim bananas would make more sense than whatever the point of Ashran was.

Did we ever get anything definitive on if that drunken Reddit rant was from a real Blizzard employee? The one complaining about how old devs had no power over the game anymore and they were ruining Outland and Northrend?
    I actually had no idea that existed. Do you have a link?

I actually had no idea that existed. Do you have a link?
    I think it was debunked on Reddit actually passed on the posters, posting history.

- - - Updated - - -

This was posted a few days before that "leak" talking about tabards:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...ons-it-s-magic

In it you can see new tabards designs along with hair not currently available (but which is combinations of current hair).

- - - Updated - - -

If I don't, I'm sure someone can dig it up. Gimmie a sec and I'll see if I can find it.
    Awesome I see it now. That's definitely very interesting. Leads credit to the leak, but could also make the leak more of a fake because of how noticeable those new tabards are.

Wasn't sure about the Reddit one. Also I'm having a hard time finding it but I'm sure someone in the thread has a link somewhere. It was also discussed in this thread if anyone feels like digging through it.

As for the tabards one, yeah, we were discussing new tabards before that leak even dropped so there was definitely time to fabricate it after us knowing about it which is why it's hard to say.

It's kinda like how if a leak mentioned the Wound prior to us knowing about it, we'd be sure it's legit; but if a leak mentions the Wound now, it doesn't really mean anything.
    Exactly. Also I was on reddit when that post was made. Originally it was deleted by the mods, and then it was reposted, gained popularity and then after that I'm pretty sure it was either deleted again or the content of the OP was removed from the posting. Not sure you'd be able to find it now even if you did dig around.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    Exactly. Also I was on reddit when that post was made. Originally it was deleted by the mods, and then it was reposted, gained popularity and then after that I'm pretty sure it was either deleted again or the content of the OP was removed from the posting. Not sure you'd be able to find it now even if you did dig around.
    You'd hope someone would screenshot it.

You'd hope someone would screenshot it.
    Pretty someone actually did post it to imgur but I'm not sure if I would be able to track it down.

I'm almost positive the content of the leak was quoted here, if not screenshotted. It was months ago though and hundreds of pages back.
    Well someone's gotta do it!

Thanks for finding it.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Correct. You have the same rank as anyone before they get made a mod officially, which means you have access to mod forums and some other stuff. We basically treat most ex mods like they are mods that might become active mods again at some point, with means to stay in touch with us and what goes in in mod world.
    Ooh good to know! Thanks