Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravingmad View Post
    We don't need new races, just better content.

I don't really think any of this is true.

And Ogre female.... (I think there's none in the game currently). Here's an EXCLUSIVE preview.

OH MY GOD... I'm hard AF right now.

OT: Why is Jaylock still not banned with all his bait threads ? Why do I still see threads popping up from people I put on ignore ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Loot boxes = instant quit for me. Mounts/pets, whatever, but races/characters, no way.
    Whether we like it or not, Loot Boxes are the future of gaming it pains me to say... There is a good chance sub prices go away and are replaced with Loot Boxes. Blizzard has found that Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm and Overwatch are more profitable than WoW because of them. They can claim they are making the game free, get numbers and participation up, all while making more money exploiting dopamine receptors in people at risk for addiction (which is still socially acceptable... for now). At the end of the day Blizzard is a corporation first and a video game company second. It's all about $$. Hooray capitalism! *end sarcasm*
    Last edited by The Iron Fist; 2017-10-19 at 11:23 PM.

Ethereal (Neutral)
    makes it all fake, if they where going to be playing ethereals on mac'aree would be player quality.

This is actually believable.

Yeah, give horde ogres..who haven't done anything since Diremaul.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did High Elves to Alliance, and Nightborne to Horde.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

The real reason for 3 new race is selling change race.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Every day is April Fool's day with Jaylock.

This is as real as his expansion pack leak here:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ide-of-Azeroth

Also provided by his Blizzard Connection. Revealing whole different races.

Don't be foolish enough to believe this.
    Only thing I'm seeing is alliance is getting high elves instead of naga.

Next X-Pac is pretty much confirmed to be old god/void Lord's at this point. Not to mention the whole "Azeroth is in a weakened state" yeah that's going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalham View Post
    3 does seem like much honestly, would love it if its true.
    Only concern is how are they going to make High elfs different than Night elfs ? Weren't they supposed to be "royal elfs" and not a different type/race.
    Realistically all they would need to do to make High Elf's is just use the current Blood Elf model... change eye color, emotes, and dance. Put in what ever start zone. Lazy but that's easy to do.

Easier would just let us play cross factions. If you want to be a High Elf just make a Blood Elf and "pretend". But yeah.... Guess we shall see.

Jaylock’s source was slightly off- High Elves won’t be added as a race. Instead, Blood Elves will be reclaiming their name and their place in the Alliance. For years players insisted Blizzard made a mistake by giving the Blood Elves to the Horde, and finally Blizzard has agreed.

In an Alliance only scenario introduced during the prepatch called The Reclamation of Lordaeron, Alliance characters and Blood Elves will join in an attack on Undercity where they wipe out the Forsaken defenders and drive out the Horde. This will be a pincher attack with most of the NPC Alliance forces invading from Gilneas while player characters and the Blood Elves will begin their assault from the throne room teleporter in Silvermoon City after meeting with Lor’theron in Dalaran. Lor’Theron and Silvermoon guards will accompany the player as they clean out the upper city inside the walls as they open the way for Gilnean forces by taking the Forsaken defenders out from behind. There, forces will split and the player will have a choice of continuing through the elevator entrance or the sewers. The scenario ends with confronting Horde zeppelins on an Alliance airship and blasting them out of the sky in a shooting gallery game before riding a gryphon over to the Horde flagship to take out their commander.

Blood Elf player characters must complete the scenario before moving further in the story. Once completed they will be ported to the restored Gilneas where they will be welcomed by Greymane and Anduin as members of the Alliance.

The Horde’s scenario begins with receiving a messenger from Sylvannas while in Dalaran instructing them to come to the Warchief’s hut in Orgrimmar. There the player learned for the Blood Elves’ treachery and joins the forces accompanying Sylvannas as they race to defend Undercity. What the player finds is an Alliance army ready for them. Hopelessly overwhelmed, the player and Sylvannas attempt to save the Horde fleet, but Sylvannas is felled by Greymane. It’s all the player can do to escape back to Orgrimmar with Sylannas’ body.

After the prepatch Horde players lose access to Blood Elf and Forsaken lands and Forsaken player characters can no longer be created. Blizzard will allow players who currently have Forsaken characters to keep them as a memento but will not allow race changes.

The moment you said High elves i knew this was BS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Whether we like it or not, Loot Boxes are the future of gaming it pains me to say... There is a good chance sub prices go away and are replaced with Loot Boxes. Blizzard has found that Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm and Overwatch are more profitable than WoW because of them. They can claim they are making the game free, get numbers and participation up, all while making more money exploiting dopamine receptors in people at risk for addiction (which is still socially acceptable... for now). At the end of the day Blizzard is a corporation first and a video game company second. It's all about $$. Hooray capitalism! *end sarcasm*
    or maybe EU just change the gambling law and make this whole Loot Boxes that you can buy for real money illegal, if you don't have 100% certainty what they have inside. This will make a big question for corpo like Blizzard "Is this worth to lose half of billion potential customers?". The recent realese of Shadow of War only place this discussion on the new lvl.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Didn't you create another 2 threads this season that all claimed to be a leak? Rise of the naga empire was one of them

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    also we already have 2 very different types of elves; do we really need another one that is essentially the same?
    It is possible that they introduce a new model, also, the storyline may be that we go to a continent that has a variation of High Eves, which the alliance side with and clans of Ogres that the Horde side with. And Ethereals flee some enemy and go to both the High Elves and the Ogres for refuge... We don't know but it's possible.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Ah yea your blizzard connections. High elves aren’t happening, and blizzard decided not to make ogres playable back in cata.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyleight View Post
    or maybe EU just change the gambling law and make this whole Loot Boxes that you can buy for real money illegal, if you don't have 100% certainty what they have inside. This will make a big question for corpo like Blizzard "Is this worth to lose half of billion potential customers?". The recent realese of Shadow of War only place this discussion on the new lvl.
    In a perfect world... However, companies like Blizzard are the ones who have the lobbying power in our so-called democracies *cough* oligarchies *cough*. Gamers only wield the power of purchasing power. Unfortunately, that hasn't stopped knuckleheads from buying Horse Armor or legendary Orcs via loot boxes in Shadow of War.

Makes me sad too. I feel ya.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyleight View Post
    The recent realese of Shadow of War only place this discussion on the new lvl.
    A bit off topic, but what happened with Shadow of War? I am intrigued ^^

Wow, Alliance gets blue eyed Blood Elves and Horde gets a whole new race? Nah, that's not screwing the Alliance over at all.

Anytime anyone mentions High Elves i know it's complete BS. There is no chance in hell Blizzard will ever introduce High elves for the alliance. Besides the fact that they're a dead race, they are just Belves with blue eyes. How Lazy would it be that the Horde gets a shiny new race while the alliance gets an old one with a new name slapped on. The only way this would happen is if Belves became Neutral and the Horde got an additional race to compensate. Enough with these stupid Legolas fan boy fantasies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Didn't you create another 2 threads this season that all claimed to be a leak? Rise of the naga empire was one of them
    That wasn't a leak from any of my sources. I simply found it on reddit and linked to it.

Yeah ok so they're gonna add 3 new races that would all require lore, possibly their own city, their own starting zones, art work, animations, voice lines ect. What makes even less sense is that they would add 3 races, instead of just 1 to each faction. At most we'd get one for horde and one for alliance like we did before or one neutral one for both factions again like we did before. Why create extra work for yourself when you have so much other expansion content to work on when either of those options would be enough, there's no need for both? Answer: They wouldn't.

Not only is it a stupid design decision from the points I've mentioned but also if they were adding those three races into the game at some point, they wouldn't do all 3 at once. They know people would be happy with 1 new races so adding two would be amazing. Why throw out 3 at once, creating a load of extra work that'll detract from actual expansion content and waste possible "features" from a future expansion? People are always going to enjoy new races so you wouldn't just throw them out in random groups instead of using them to attract people to future expansions?

Finally the choice of races is questionable at best. We already have two sets of Elves, unless they added it as a sub race why would we care about another faction of elves that look exactly like ones already in game just with different eyes?

I can't wait for Blizzcon just for the fact it'll stop these stupid attention grabbing bait threads...