Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Antifa Helps to Liberate Town From Facists

Few days ago ISIS was forced out of Raqqa, their de facto capital. A majority of the forces were Kurdish and Arab fighters of the Syrian Democratic Forces, who raised their yellow banners in the central al-Naim square where the militant extremist group’s black flag once flew.
    A mix of Kurds and foreign fighters joined in under the Antifa banner. Showing the fight against fascism is a worldwide struggle.

Antifa actually fighting against facism instead of being fascist themselves?

That's kinda new actually

There's a first for everything.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    They're actually fighting fascism now instead of harassing people for excercising their constitutional rights?

Color me shocked.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    riiiight. nope. their banners are their own.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, Antifa doing what they're supposed to do for once.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

The echo chamber is real with the Liberals. Antifa doesn't fight anything. Their a group of homeless students who find communism appealing with next to knowing no history. Keep at it libs at this rate you won't be a party. America as a NATION is anti fascist. It's only this group who finds it warming to shut down free speech and recognize race to the nth degree. I love it when these posts are made. They make everyone else who doesn't live on your level of retard laugh. Hell even true democrates don't even want to be recognized under Hilary or Obama. They have abandoned ship and as the democratic party willows away in the wind so will these groups.

But thank you for posting this.. The US military has done a lot in liberating oppressed people of the world under hostile and communistic regimes. . . Shall I say Here we come NKorea, China, Russia. Step aside freedom always wins!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    There's a first for everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    A first time for everything.

If you're ignorant of history, maybe.
    It like you guys don't even know the banner was formed in the '30s to oppose nazis.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadstar24 View Post
    The echo chamber is real with the Liberals. Antifa doesn't fight anything. Their a group of homeless students who find communism appealing with next to knowing no history. Keep at it libs at this rate you won't be a party. America as a NATION is anti fascist. It's only this group who finds it warming to shut down free speech and recognize race to the nth degree. I love it when these posts are made. They make everyone else who doesn't live on your level of retard laugh. Hell even true democrates don't even want to be recognized under Hilary or Obama. They have abandoned ship and as the democratic party willows away in the wind so will these groups.

But thank you for posting this.. The US military has done a lot in liberating oppressed people of the world under hostile and communistic regimes. . . Shall I say Here we come NKorea, China, Russia. Step aside freedom always wins!
    Antifa is not liberal.
    It also does not have US orgins, so nice try.

The only folks calling antifa fascists are either useful idiots or fascists themselves.

Same as it ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    They're actually fighting fascism now instead of harassing people for excercising their constitutional rights?

Color me shocked.
    ISIS follows the US constitution ? color me shocked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knarg View Post
    The only folks calling antifa fascists are either useful idiots or fascists themselves.

Same as it ever was.

Its mostly 'centrist' liberals who think violence is fascist or something.

Lets not act like these men are the same as the kids wearing black smashing shit at rallies. They may act under the same banner but they are not the same.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    ISIS follows the US constitution ? color me shocked.
    Are you really that stupid or just a bad troll?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Lets not act like these men are the same as the kids wearing black smashing shit at rallies. They may act under the same banner but they are not the same.
    Most people on this forum think these are only people in antifa, nothing will convince them otherwise.

Didn't take long for ignorant folks to pop into the thread!

This is what Antifa has always done, and will continue to do.

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post

Kind of old, unless you've been living in The_Donald where "reality" is more like a bad acid trip.

Oh man, this thread is fucking priceless! Ahahahahahaha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Most people on this forum think these are only people in antifa, nothing will convince them otherwise.
    They are the ones that mainly exist in the US, those violent activists and these people fighting against ISIS are about as far from eachother as those who use the swastika to symbol nazism versus it's original use as a spiritual symbol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knarg View Post

Same as it ever was.
    The ones supporting a soros funded marxist group that spreads violence and hatred are the useful idiots here

Finally, a group of leftists who can put their money where their mouths are instead of just holding up banners, intimidating anyone with a different view, and smashing store-fronts.