Quote Originally Posted by thunderinggolf View Post
    Ok, so this is kind of random. I was going through Muffinus' old tweets from around when Legion was announced and I noticed that this totally random guy leaked details of Legion without anyone noticing: https://twitter.com/Hodor_TV/status/629173910731399168

See more for his full TL: https://twitter.com/Hodor_TV/with_replies

I don't think it matters much since his account is long dormant, but it is funny to go back and see everyone ignore it ;p.
    How about that map he retweeted with Kezan, Plunder Isle, Kul Tiras. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlosh View Post
    How about that map he retweeted with Kezan, Plunder Isle, Kul Tiras. Interesting.
    That map is from a fanmade expansion made by a user on here. I can't remember their names, but I've seen it several times before. It was a really neat expansion idea overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlosh View Post
    Might have just done that because of the Broken Isles being in the map. If he knew demonhunters were going to be a thing, he probably knew broken Isles would be too.

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://i.imgur.com/XZ3QLh5.png

This is more than likely nothing, but I like causing conspiracies. Found in the 7.3.x files. Chrraces.db2.

And more than likely it has nothing to do with 8.0, but I'm sure someone would have posted it here anyways. It's just-.. like race selection type of stuff, like how "Fel Orc" is listed in it, even though you cannot make one, etc.

Why is no one talking about this?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDavidTwo View Post

This is more than likely nothing, but I like causing conspiracies. Found in the 7.3.x files. Chrraces.db2.

And more than likely it has nothing to do with 8.0, but I'm sure someone would have posted it here anyways. It's just-.. like race selection type of stuff, like how "Fel Orc" is listed in it, even though you cannot make one, etc.
    what's a Void elf?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Huh...I should look at that art again. Good idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Grats on the 2000 fellow Fluffy Kitten!
    \o/ thanks! Yay Fluffy Kittens!

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting. I'll wait to see what Marlamin says on this.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's... Wait. That would be a way to introduce high elves that ARE unique. To go with Nightborne on Horde...
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Alleria, or elves like her I guess.
    so Dark Elves basically lol :P

What IS that from exactly?

Okay so what does everyone want most in the next expansion? Personally I want a reason to want to play everyday. Something that I can do with my friends daily that is fresh and doesn't really offer anything except cosmetics. For example, if you could somehow make random dungeon technology and added 20 mounts that could drop. We could go room to room killing stuff hoping to get drops and then when it was over we could do it again. Or maybe give everyone a predefined ability set so its different. Idk just something that is optional but can be done daily.

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    7.3.2 PTR files specifically, but as I said before. It's nothing really for alarm because I think... if I were to guess? chrraces.db2 these days are usually also listing skin options. Like again for instance, the Lightforged Draenei. That Draenei is basically just a skin addition for the current default Draenei model.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    I thought about doing a fake leak while I was high the other day. It was gonna be hella vague. Stuff like.

Jaina Christ
    She turns orc blood into wine?

5+ Year Old Account
    7.3.2 PTR files specifically, but as I said before. It's nothing really for alarm because I think... if I were to guess? chrraces.db2 these days are usually also listing skin options. Like again for instance, the Lightforged Draenei. That Draenei is basically just a skin addition for the current default Draenei model.
    we can hope that's the case maybe
    Sub races confirmed :P

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

At the very bottom I see Ethereal. Someone linked it on discord earlier and I found it interesting. Thought you guys here might like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Nah, they aren't really like Drow; they're high elves tainted by void magic I would assume.
    Yeah, I am pretty sure that's it. BTW, nice avatar.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Aegon Targaryen View Post
    At the very bottom I see Ethereal. Someone linked it on discord earlier and I found it interesting. Thought you guys here might like it!
    "Why are we still here... Just to suffer?"

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegon Targaryen View Post

the link looks broken to me but if its that text from the files it been debunked and proved fake pages ago

Quote Originally Posted by Thatch Rackham View Post
    the link looks broken to me but if its that text from the files it been debunked and proved fake pages ago
    Yes it has... But somehow people are still speculating about "RotL".

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatch Rackham View Post
    Well i'm not really keeping up with the thread but that sucks to hear. Really wanting ethereal to be a playable race at some point in time.