Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The feeling of being offline on battle.net... HhhnnnnNGGGGGGH

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    I don't think anything Battle.Net related works across regions right now, so it isn't super likely that we will see cross-region groups anytime soon.
    Pretty sure it's all a big system, but people are divided into regions they choose to play in. I have main account on EU and a free play wow account on US with my one main battle.net account.

Where's the NA update? my Bnet updated with a slightly different interface. but no groups?

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Where's the NA update? my Bnet updated with a slightly different interface. but no groups?
    You need to be using the beta version of the app.

Any EU PvE groups yet?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZwuckeL View Post
    Apprea offline is in my Battle.net launcher for a couple of weeks now.

Go to your friends list, pick the status "Online" beneath your BattleTag and set to "Show as offline".
    Nope. Click the Blizzard icon in the upper left corner of your battle.net client. Choose Setttings.
    Click Beta at the bottom of the list.
    Choose Switch to Beta.

That has to be done first or you won't have the offline option.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Next week confirmed.

Deleted
    For those wondering, Antorus won't be opening with this patch, it will be somewhere after blizzcon.

So titanforging and such stays at 955.

So, we can not just skip to Illidan again in BT TW Raid? If you are saved to Illidan and you form a new raid, and queue, it will reset the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Errlevelone View Post
    So, we can not just skip to Illidan again in BT TW Raid? If you are saved to Illidan and you form a new raid, and queue, it will reset the raid.
    Then it looks more like a feature than a bug, if it is still the case for the second time this TW is up...That sucks.

when 7.3.2 comes?

Quote Originally Posted by Veilor View Post
    Pretty sure it's all a big system, but people are divided into regions they choose to play in. I have main account on EU and a free play wow account on US with my one main battle.net account.
    For the purposes of the battle.net desktop app and patching servers there are US servers and EU servers. What is pushed to one isn’t necesssarily pushed to the other.

I love the new features of battlenet

Quote Originally Posted by Veilor View Post
    I have accounts in both NA and EU. If I log battne.net into EU I can "play" on any of the accounts - NA or EU, but my battle.net will only see friends on the region I am logged into. If I want to chat to friends on NA I need to log out of battle.net on EU and log into to NA (same login details just choose different region). I can then play on all realms - but only chat to NA friends.

In fact as I dont really have any friends on NA any more - they stopped playing - I have sometimes used logging into NA as my own "appear offline" to all my EU friends!

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait to see the ending cinematic.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    no, this patch is purely just adding in the updated changes to tier sets, the updated loot tables for bosses, and several minor systems changes they won't be unlocking antorus for at least another month or more.
    You think? I feel like it's gonna release on the 14th. So 3-weeks-ish.

Alienware Pro Gaming Mechanical Keyboard.