7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarid View Post
    A Guildmember said months ago, that he thinks the next Expansion will be about Trolls(don't know why he said that). If ... BIG IF! the rotl abr. is true, it could be "Rise/Revenge of the Loa" - Since Vol'jin died... Silithus scar ...who knows.

But I believe, every leak untill now is Fake.
    There was an amazon(?) posting for a book about the Troll Wars.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Except for the Forsaken. Who get deleted. And DKs.
    Sorry that only happens after worgens are all dead and gone

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Floof View Post
    Almost a 1000pages hype
    497 aint even close silly

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    There was an amazon(?) posting for a book about the Troll Wars.
    Was? Is it gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcarsenal View Post
    what is the supposed RoL leak??
    This:

http://i.imgur.com/K1ADUqv.png

interesting thanks mate!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarid View Post
    Was? Is it gone?
    Think so, there was only a german description referencing the troll wars. Happened months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcarsenal View Post
    what is the supposed RoL leak??
    It should also be mentioned that this was proven to be fake. There's nothing in the live or PTR data, and there are no 8.0 files.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    It should also be mentioned that this was proven to be fake. There's nothing in the live or PTR data, and there are no 8.0 files.
    While it was proven to be photoshoped, there could still be authenticity behind it.
    As I mentioned earlier, it might be something that someone getting the demo and demo machines ready for blizzcon saw, and then tried to recreate with tools he/she had to seem more believable. (The DB files would be used to test if they can zone in the maps needed for the demo).

And remember that Legion had a demo at Blizzcon while the files weren't downloadable yet. As well as that of course the 2 maps wouldn't be referenced in 7.3.2 builds.

Deleted
    While it was proven to be photoshoped, there could still be authenticity behind it.
    As I mentioned earlier, it might be something that someone getting the demo and demo machines ready for blizzcon saw, and then tried to recreate with tools he/she had to seem more believable. (The DB files would be used to test if they can zone in the maps needed for the demo).

And remember that Legion had a demo at Blizzcon while the files weren't downloadable yet. As well as that of course the 2 maps wouldn't be referenced in 7.3.2 builds.
    Wich is a very convoluted way with lots of assumptions, but we would have fuck all to discuss otherwise so we'll take what we get.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I always imagined them having mostly slimy skin, and it being though and dry in the extensions.

Also, is RotL the only gamescom era leak that got a followup/update for Blizzcon?
    I think it's a fairly new one that appeared not too long ago, I am not sure. Not been following this thread in a week now so I'm out of the loop.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is but a standard post attempting to inflate the post-count of the thread as we approach page 1000, worthy of praise indeed.

Happy discussions to you all and let the Ethereals be with you.

Love,
    Narrf the Bear

I'd rather see Sargeras' Imprisonment first, before the next Expansion's announcment.

I wanna see that Bastard Titan fall.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    I think it's a fairly new one that appeared not too long ago, I am not sure. Not been following this thread in a week now so I'm out of the loop.
    Nope, RotL originated after the "Blizzard's 10 year plan" thread that was posted in august got bumped

RotL makes more sense of being 9.0 rather then 8.0 lore wise

I mean why travle to the etheral world now when the old gods lurk on our planet if anything it makes more sense that we deal with our threat and then help the ethreals by travling back in time to work together to fight the void lords.

Also found this https://i.redd.it/lk1gpvxzki1x.jpg that hints more on kul,tiras being pretty much confirmed at this point

https://youtu.be/nPpYUEmcPmg?t=2565 also watch this and notic how when they try to come up with an answer they need to just flat out say "we'll figure it out in time"
    "can't say more without giveing it away"
    Last edited by Orasay1996; 2017-10-20 at 12:55 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    Love,
    Narrf the Bear
    Narrf? What happened to Zoibert the Bear?

Are you his(her) son? Is (s)he alright?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orasay1996 View Post

I mean why travle to the etheral world now when the old gods lurk on our planet if anything it makes more sense that we deal with our threat and then help the ethreals by travling back in time to work together to fight the void lords.

Also found this https://i.redd.it/lk1gpvxzki1x.jpg that hints more on kul,tiras being pretty much confirmed at this point

https://youtu.be/nPpYUEmcPmg?t=2565 also watch this and notic how when they try to come up with an answer the need to just flat out say "we'll figure it out in time"
    "can't say more then giveing it away"
    The Blizzcon Q&A is a cringe fest to say the least.

Also, my opinion on 8.0 K'aresh connection: the playable ethereal faction is drawn to the energies emitting from the Wound. They arrive on Azeroth and from them we find out about Dimensius being alive and well, the Void lord (since the in game characters don't know about them yet) and so on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orasay1996 View Post

https://youtu.be/nPpYUEmcPmg?t=2565 also watch this and notic how when they try to come up with an answer they need to just flat out say "we'll figure it out in time"
    "can't say more then giveing it away"
    I think the assumption is that the new playable race will be: interdmiensional merchants with toilet papers for face, and their starting experience will be the Ethereal homeworld. I really don't see how playable Ethereals would make sense when peoople are asking for MORE customization options per race, but at least they are not Vrykul.

7+ Year Old Account
    (from a RotL speculation thread)

Imagine how pissed people would be...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Yes, but Revolution of the Lobsters would feature playable makrura. Everyone wants playable makrura!

You laugh but Makruras are the only "humanoid" species to be found in both Draenor and Azeroth. This means that the Makrura had an interstellar empire in the past and they have fall from grace.

Dont fucking joke on my alien shrimps.

People, please, pleaaaaase, let that RotL nonsense go.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    This is but a standard post attempting to inflate the post-count of the thread as we approach page 1000, worthy of praise indeed.

Happy discussions to you all and let the Ethereals be with you.

Love,
    Narrf the Bear
    Thank you bear-friend!

Also as for that book about the Troll Wars, as he we were discussing hundreds of pages back, it's definitely hinting at some heavy troll presence next expansion pack.