Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by asil View Post
    Is using 4pc/2pc even worth losing ritual as demo?

I was thinking about this the other day and the only thing I came up with was maybe if you got 3 perfect relics with imp damage+left hand of darkness then netherlord might be good.

The problem with 4pc/2pc as demo is 2/3 of your best legs take up a tier slot.
    something i need to test is just the 2pc synergizes soooooo well with it. t21 is dreadstalker damage orienced so the t20 2pc to reset the cast time on dreds imo seems better than 1 shard cost reduction from ritual shoulders. I'm not using wakener's anyways the doomguard damage from wilfred ring wins out for my current stats anyways. wakener's is only good if you can stand still and guarantee to cast TK on CD but if you have to move or out of range then it looses value to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebiroth99 View Post
    Oh right, so basically, only the Agony on that target will extend the UA on that same target? That wouldmake it a ST bonus then, more orless, as it's not really practical to multidot with UA due to duration time.

It seems to me then that they think affy's multitarget and cleave is so good that it can do without any help from one of the two set bonuses

But on th eothe rhand, shar gen will be pretty shit...the T20 bonus is weak on that, but nonexistant in T21!

The only upside is they can make that 2-bonuis strong with no fea rof it goign ot of control on multidot fights. Since they rebuilt aff as a multidot spec, it could do with the help on single target.

The four-bonus is crapfor AOE though. You're better off spamming See dof Corruption with Sow the Seeds than trying to spread Agony around imho. I mean tlook at it, ugh, who cam eup with that convoluted thing?

When you cast UA or SoC you get 10% more damage from your dots but only on things that already have Agony on them, I mean, yuk!
    What? You should have agony on every single target in front of you always and forever. And corruption. Getting 10% more damage from those dots on EVERY target within 60 yards is amazing.