Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    This kerfluffle, while thoroughly inappropriate, disgusting and embarrassing, is yet another intentional distraction from a larger issue: the tax rip-off that Trump and Congress are trying ram through, and the attempted further gutting of health care.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Then why bring it up at all? Why undermine his own credibility with a pointless lie?

Stow the faux outrage, it's a really old act.

So you'd rather remain completely ignorant of anything that's inconvenient or doesn't support your beliefs?

That's pretty cool too, I guess.
    Are you legit unable to see that his POINT was that she was grand standing? His POINT was not the AMOUNT of the building. No honest person would ever say that. The fact check IN NO WAY exonerates her for grand standing 10 seconds after the dead were being honored. Her speech was "me me me look at me, how great am I though?"

Edge, you are better than this. I had to delete several things I really wanted to say to you. I had respect for you before. I do not know. I will leave it at that.

Seriously, all jokes, and trolling and Tijuana persona aside, this completely disgusts me that so many of you could see it this way. It horrifies me that you think so little of the human sacrifices that were being honored, that you would /popcorn over this woman grand standing while she stands on the still warm corpses of the fallen. You are all better than this. Or at least, I assumed you were.

I'm done with this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Pretty convenient that you bail once provided with a counter-argument you can't refute or deflect away from.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Pretty convenient that you bail once provided with a counter-argument you can't refute or deflect away from.
    Guy leaves due to disgust.

"YAY WE WON GUIZ."

Seriously, all jokes, and trolling and Tijuana persona aside, this completely disgusts me that so many of you could see it this way. It horrifies me that you think so little of the human sacrifices that were being honored, that you would /popcorn over this woman grand standing while she stands on the still warm corpses of the fallen. You are all better than this. Or at least, I assumed you were.
    Crystal clear now you didn't even watch the video of her speech.
    And you're a coward, to boot.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Seriously, all jokes, and trolling and Tijuana persona aside,
    At least you're finally being honest with us for once.

Are you legit unable to see that his POINT was that she was grand standing? His POINT was not the AMOUNT of the building. No honest person would ever say that. The fact check IN NO WAY exonerates her for grand standing 10 seconds after the dead were being honored. Her speech was "me me me look at me, how great am I though?"

Edge, you are better than this. I had to delete several things I really wanted to say to you. I had respect for you before. I do not know. I will leave it at that.

The final phase: TJ pulls the Cartman with a side of his usual faux compassion.

Just disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post

"YAY WE WON GUIZ."
    Sounds pretty snowflakey. If the "disgust" was genuine and not just rhetoric. I'm sure ignoring the counter-argument to his poor attempt to continue Kelly's smear for three posts was out of "disgust" as well, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    The final phase: TJ pulls the Cartman.
    Well his shift was over. Had to clock out.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post

"YAY WE WON GUIZ."
    Spare me. He left because hes too dumb to articulate stuff and was getting his ass handed to him on facts. It's like a guy getting the shit beaten out of him and exclaiming "yea, but did you see how much my face damaged his fists!!!"

Did you not watch Kelly's comments? How could any human watch that, and think he is lying? I don't even...wow. There are just some sick people in the world. Amazing.
    Nice appeal to emotion you have there
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Nice appeal to emotion you have there
    Feelings is all Trump supporters have. Sure, he may factually be wrong, but that's OK so long as he feels right.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Spare me. He left because hes too dumb to articulate stuff and was getting his ass handed to him on facts. It's like a guy getting the shit beaten out of him and exclaiming "yea, but did you see how much my face damaged his fists!!!"

Are you legit unable to see that his POINT was that she was grand standing?
    I'm saddened that Kelly couldn't tell a straight-shooting story, had to get facts surrounding the essence of her speech wrong, but yes, the point he was making was that she turned the memorial into a speech about her, about what she had done.

Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    I'm saddened that Kelly couldn't tell a straight-shooting story, had to get facts surrounding the essence of her speech wrong, but yes, the point he was making was that she turned the memorial into a speech about her, about what she had done.
    She only mentioned the process of getting the dedication in place on time to highlight the respect congress has for the FBI. Implying that the usual glacial process was sped up due to how well respected the FBI is. That's not grandstanding unless honouring the FBI is grandstanding.
    /10quotes.

So where's all the outrage when Trump tries to make everything about him?

Do we need to remember the time Trump walked into the CIA HQ, stood in front of the wall dedicated to those who were killed, and proceeded to shit on the intelligence community, brag about himself, and attack the "FAKE NEWS" media?

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...langley-233971

This is why Trump supporters have little to offer other than faux outrage on this topic.

/10quotes.
    I would have avoided talking about how great a congresswoman I was and how great congress is and maybe just said some great words about the two dead service members.

- - - Updated - - -

So where's all the outrage when Trump tries to make everything about him?
    Well I'm not too terribly outraged by it, I'm just trying to see the truth surrounding what's happening. If you have something to mention about Trump, I'll probably agree with you. I've said before he's a buffoon in many respects.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least you're finally being honest with us for once.
    Am I the only one who reads his posts as Jesus from The Big Lebowski?
    Putin khuliyo

I would have avoided talking about how great a congresswoman I was and how great congress is and maybe just said some great words about the two dead service members.
    She didn't say she was a great congresswoman nor how great congress is. The story purely served to show that the FBI are so well respected that politicians who are normally gridlocked actually pushed through something far faster than usual because of how well regarded the FBI is. She also spoke at length about the two agents who the building was being named after.

Let's not forget that the only reason this is being discussed is because Kelly brought it up to smear Wilson with an outright lie to invalidate her legitimate criticism of Trump's handling of Johnson's death, criticism shared by his family. Not to mention it distracts from the circumstances of Johnson's death, all to carry water for Trump, a man whose Muslim ban may have contributed to the death in the first place via Chad's removal of forces from the area. If you want to talk about disrespect, start there.
    Last edited by Shadowmelded; 2017-10-20 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    One good call doesn't make up for disrespecting this family.

Still waiting for you to say trump and Kelly should resign in disgrace.

BTW, Kelly lied about the rep. Narrative broken.

And AGAIN, Trump started all this by LYING about previous administrations. This is all on him. He should at minimum apologize to the previous administrations.
    Kelly didn't lie about the rep