Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    their tax money their vote, idc. Though they are teaching people wrong Obama is bi-racial not black.
    99.999% of people would say Obama is black. Bi-racial is a secondary and not important detail.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Because young black male with a gun is more associated with crime than some redneck with a gun.

Don't blame me, blame places like Chicago.
    You unintentionally admitted that black men get shot more often for reasons beyond their control. And I'm going to blame you for it, because you perpetuate it and because in your book the life of a black man is worth less than the life of a white person.

Once again, these people keep getting shot for things beyond their control, and the people killing them, keep getting away with it because of people like you.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    You actually can’t guarantee that.
    True, they might not even make it to the station without someone shooting already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

99.999% of people would say Obama is black. Bi-racial is a secondary and not important detail.
    it would seem to be very an important detail and when the first black is elected imo. to each their own though.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    You actually can’t guarantee that.
    How about "the statistical probability of a black man doing the same and surviving is far lower "?
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    You unintentionally admitted that black men get shot more often for reasons beyond their control. And I'm going to blame you for it, because you perpetuate it and because in your book the life of a black man is worth less than the life of a white person.

Once again, these people keep getting shot for things beyond their control, and the people killing them, keep getting away with it because of people like you.
    In your world. Again, liberals think all conservatives are evil racist bigots is -default-. So acting like somehow only now you are throwing that label up is not surprising or exciting in the least.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-10-21 at 03:30 AM.

I may be, but I don't really care. My world isn't shattered if some smugfuck liberal proudly declares me a racist.

I work in a rather diverse company and treat everybody equally and with respect. If people are good to me, I have no reason not to return the favor.
    But you are not returning the favor. Because of you and your attitude, they have to live in a world that is fucking hostile to them. Beyond your interpersonal behavior the world is affected by your political opinions and stances on issues like police shootings.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    it would seem to be very an important detail and when the first black is elected imo. to each their own though.
    Why is it important? Doesn't it dilute Obama's success as first black president?

- - - Updated - - -

But you are not returning the favor. Because of you and your attitude, they have to live in a world that is fucking hostile to them. Beyond your interpersonal behavior the world is affected by your political opinions and stances on issues like police shootings.
    I said If people are good to me, I have no reason not to return the favor. That means they have to show themselves as being beneficial and kind to me. Once they do that, then I will respect and be kind in return.

I guess its about time, i voted for him twice but even though he disappointed me as president, not a bad move

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Why bring it up at all then? It's like saying "i wouldn't be here today if my great grandma never fucked the handsome farmhand in her daddy's stables."
    For the same reason you might say, "This is a hamburger" and I'd say, "It's a cheeseburger with mustard, onions and tomato": Accuracy. Also, because I can.

Yup. You are a racist, you just admitted to it when you called victims of police shootings "thugs".
    The term "thug" is not a racial term.
    Last edited by Mistame; 2017-10-20 at 10:42 PM.

Love your well reasoned arguments. By your definition MLK and ESPECIALLY Malcom X were domestic terrorists. Your definition is also dumb.
    Isn't malcolm x that guy who joined up with nation of islam?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Under Your Spell View Post
    Isn't malcolm x that guy who joined up with nation of islam?
    A violent extremist that somehow is remembered in history as well.

I said If people are good to me, I have no reason not to return the favor. That means they have to show themselves as being beneficial and kind to me. Once they do that, then I will respect and be kind in return.
    I wonder if you really don't get it. Okay...let's see if you understand if I explain it this way.

1945 Germany.

-I was always nice to the Jews. I worked with Jews, and if they were nice to me I was nice to them. I just voted for the Nazis back in 1933 and went to all the rallies and threw up of the Sieg Hails enthusiastically. Also I have nothing against individual Jews, I'm just against Zionism, and don't blame me for it, blame all these Jewish politicians and merchants in the Jewish Ghetto. I'm just looking out for #1, Germany and that doesn't make me a Nazi!

-Yes, yes it fucking does. And Germans fucking understood this after 1945, and they fucking did something about it!

These are almost literally what you are saying dude, same attitudes and excuses. I'm not calling you a Nazi, don't get it twisted, what I saying is there is a pattern, and you are following the pattern, where you are doing is harmful shit, but through some mental gymnastics manage to convince yourself that you aren't, and even worse, that you are right, and you are an upstanding guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    For the same reason you might say, "This is a hamburger" and I'd say, "It's a cheeseburger with mustard, onions and tomato." Accuracy. Also, because I can.
    If the subject was about hamburgers then talking about your cheeseburger would be relevant.

Talking about renaming a school and bringing up that slavery is the only reason those black people exist is not relevant...unless you have a deeper reason for bringing such a thing up.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

7+ Year Old Account

These are almost literally what you are saying dude, same attitudes and excuses. I'm not calling you a Nazi, don't get it twisted, what I saying is there is a pattern, and you are following the pattern, where you are doing harmful shit, but through some mental gymnastics manage to convince yourself that you aren't, and even worse, that you are right, and you are an upstanding guy.
    Be an upstanding guy by not supporting radical groups like BLM.

Be an upstanding guy by not supporting radical groups like BLM.
    This soarkles guy doesnt seem that off base tbh, not everything is racist....and im a liberal...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    If the subject was about hamburgers then talking about your cheeseburger would be relevant.

Talking about renaming a school and bringing up that slavery is the only reason those black people exist is not relevant...unless you have a deeper reason for bringing such a thing up.
    Except renaming a school because its current namesake owned slaves is perfectly relevant to the fact I pointed out.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    This soarkles guy doesnt seem that off base tbh, not everything is racist....and im a liberal...
    I am not even mad they renamed the school. It's a black school mainly (population numbers) so having the first black president is satisfactory in some ways, but I still think there are better choices for black role models.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh for lord's sake, just rename all the schools to: [Insert city name] School of the [insert district number].

There, no one shall ever be butthurt again. Yes, Obama is the better of the two but it is growing dull, and I actually thought it would make more sense to rename according to someone of character that was dead.

Doesn't matter, if we travel far enough back, every 'race' has had slaves.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    The term "thug" is not a racial term.
    Shouldn't be, no. But pay attention to how some people (on the far right) use it, and especially in which context, and you'll see the intent they have for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.