The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    The new models for female High Elves are so sexy <3
    No freaking clue what you're on about. You talking Alleria's model? Or are you pretending to have information?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Ya, even though I think both Un’goro and Gadgetzan from HS would fit thematically for in WoW (well, mostly for Gadget), I’ll believe it when I see it.
    I mean a crossover isn't unheard of. I think all the explorers from League of Explorers have made their way into the game.

Yes, even Finley Mrrglton.

Though usually Hearthstone is treated as a joke in WoW.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Am i the only one who thinks KulTiras stuff is just a Ruse? there's no reason to add new expansion leveling quest rewards in 7.3
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    Am i the only one who thinks KulTiras stuff is just a Ruse? there's no reason to add new expansion leveling quest rewards in 7.3
    There was no reason to add a reflection texture for the Iron Horde in 5.4, either. But Blizz did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    No freaking clue what you're on about. You talking Alleria's model? Or are you pretending to have information?

- - - Updated - - -

I mean a crossover isn't unheard of. I think all the explorers from League of Explorers have made their way into the game.

Yes, even Finley Mrrglton.

Though usually Hearthstone is treated as a joke in WoW.
    Hearthstones lore, races and locations are vastly superior to WoWs.

HS Gadgetzan > WoW Gadgetzan

I think Undermine would be a great place to add a Hearthstone Gadgetzan to the game. Mostly because there just isn't enough room in Tanaris to redo Gadgetzan and make it a big enough city to give it that Mean Streets feel.

Tanaris is pretty big though? And has a lot of desert?

In theory, Gadgetzan COULD be a relatively major city if they wanted to in a South Seas xpac because of its location. I don’t think it will be (too many other places need added imo) but you never know and thematically it would fit as a home port to set off exploring

- - - Updated - - -

Ya, if they WANTED to make a giant city the size of Suramar, Tanaris is probably one of the few zones they could do it in since it is so flat already.

Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    Tanaris is pretty big though? And has a lot of desert?
    Yeah, but to make Gadgetzan that HS setting, Tanaris will be mostly dedicated to that. I doubt Blizzard and players want to loose out the Tanaris desert. I say that only because players still complain about Cataclysm taking away their vanilla zones.

So I figured to get that setting just dump it all in Undermine. Feels like a decent enough trade off.

Hadn't really thought about it much until now, but most of the hearthstone content we've gotten during Legion is tying in heavily to the next expansion and the Silithus wound is like the piece that pulls it all together.

Whispers of the Old Gods > Pretty much needs no explination

Mean Streets of Gadgetzan > If we end up traveling the seas next xpac, the theme/culture in MSoG would be like a building block for Kezan or Undermine.

Journey to Un'Goro > All of that titan blood seeping from the wound is certainly going to affect the flora & fauna of the surrounding regions, and whatever wildlife survived the blast from the impact of Sarg's sword sure are going to need to adapt fast.

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Hearthstones lore, races and locations are vastly superior to WoWs.

HS Gadgetzan > WoW Gadgetzan
    Ugh, Hearthstone Gadgetzan is so amazing. I'd love for it to be canon.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhallows View Post
    Ugh, Hearthstone Gadgetzan is so amazing. I'd love for it to be canon.
    It'd need to be the size of a Capital City to start... which I am not against. Honestly, I'd love to see more big cities in WoW. Suramar was amazing.

Re-watching the WoD trailer is such a joke. It was like the minimum requirement on features for an expansion they could get away with.

Curious to see if they keep up with Legion for the next expansion's feature list and content stream.

It's Jaylock.
    - - - Updated - - -

Who's Jaylock ? I'm new on this forum so I don't know the local memes and trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    Re-watching the WoD trailer is such a joke. It was like the minimum requirement on features for an expansion they could get away with.

Curious to see if they keep up with Legion for the next expansion's feature list and content stream.
    Funny thing about that trailer is it's kind of a fist-pump, then when I'm done watching and take a second, I'm like "ehh," to everything but upgrade race models.

I don't hate it, but when the trailers say, "new land" "increase level cap" 'New raids and dungeons" those are such no brainer additions its kind of not worth mentioning.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    Pretty sure the set is the only "hard fact" we've got at the moment. Would be wasted time and energy to create a set so detailed to just delude the players.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gangreflamme View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Who's Jaylock ? I'm new on this forum so I don't know the local memes and trolls
    Well, you just explained in your second sentence who Jaylock is. Congrats!
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Alonos View Post
    Hadn't really thought about it much until now, but most of the hearthstone content we've gotten during Legion is tying in heavily to the next expansion and the Silithus wound is like the piece that pulls it all together.

Whispers of the Old Gods > Pretty much needs no explination

Mean Streets of Gadgetzan > If we end up traveling the seas next xpac, the theme/culture in MSoG would be like a building block for Kezan or Undermine.

Journey to Un'Goro > All of that titan blood seeping from the wound is certainly going to affect the flora & fauna of the surrounding regions, and whatever wildlife survived the blast from the impact of Sarg's sword sure are going to need to adapt fast.
    I get a feeling that they took Kosak off the team in the first place and put him on Hearthstone because of his creativity if you saw what he did with Pandaria you might understand a little more he's very creative and I don't think that fits with what blizzard wants to do with wow sadly. I would really love the concept presented in Hearthstone in World of Warcraft though

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a quick squiz through the thread and couldn't find much, but did KayRule's chrraces.db2 pic get verified or debunked either here on in another thread?

Just curious as to its legitimacy since it very strongly indicates the most recent 4 entries are subraces in the character creation screen i.e. 131921 is the BE slot also listed under Nightborne. Wishful thinking obviously, but I haven't found any commentary on it beyond 'it's there, go look it up', and I've got no idea when it comes to diving around for those files myself. The build is from back in August so this could easily have been discussed to death by now and I've missed it. Apologies for reviving it if that's the case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VLS View Post
    Had a quick squiz through the thread and couldn't find much, but did KayRule's chrraces.db2 pic get verified or debunked either here on in another thread?

Just curious as to its legitimacy since it very strongly indicates the most recent 4 entries are subraces in the character creation screen i.e. 131921 is the BE slot also listed under Nightborne. Wishful thinking obviously, but I haven't found any commentary on it beyond 'it's there, go look it up', and I've got no idea when it comes to diving around for those files myself. The build is from back in August so this could easily have been discussed to death by now and I've missed it. Apologies for reviving it if that's the case.
    It's real far as we can tell.

Thing is we don't know if it means anything. Since there's all kinds of things on there that aren't playable races. It just needs to have "customization" and wear player armor.

Quote Originally Posted by VLS View Post

Anyone can open it up and look at it, it's still in the 7.3.2 files.

It doesn't mean they're playable, it just means there's going to be more Voided Elves than Alleria for them to make a chrrace template to put armor on.

Deleted
    It's real far as we can tell.

Thing is we don't know if it means anything. Since there's all kinds of things on there that aren't playable races. It just needs to have "customization" and wear player armor.
    Funny thing about Nightborne that technically they are a subrace of night elves, not the blood elves. Liadrin just has better PR than Tyrande.