Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    As opposed to the dumbass bigmouth?
    Nope, flat-out psychic. You have to magically know that someone thinks you're harassing them, especially when just glancing at them casually across a room, saying good morning, or even tipping your fucking hat at them qualifies as "harassment" anymore. But only if someone doesn't like you. Which, you know, requires those psychic powers, too.

This whole "ooh, I'm a defenseless little girl, and men are all evil rapists who want to hurt me, so I'm scared by anything and everything, oooh, poor little me!" bullshit needs to die in a fucking car fire.

And before you open your mouth to say none of that is true: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpvnO0p9KvU
    Last edited by Doctor Funkenstein; 2017-10-21 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Again I point to my earlier example.
    That could get you in trouble here even if you don't continue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    pretty much the universal rule. if you are attractive enough you can get away with anything and its like a dream come true.
    No, you can't. Being attractive doesn't mean people will put up with sexual harassment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post

Harassment or not? His shirt is probably grounds enough for criminal behavior.
    He’s just flirting his shirt is alright.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really flirt, mainly because I am bad at it lol. I just head straight to asking them out, and thanks to my tactic I am with my current girlfriend. We do flirt at each other now we are in a relationship, if that counts lol :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    It becomes sexual harassment when the language used is harassment. There is a difference between complimenting someone in an attempt to garner their attention and being an inappropriate idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I don't really flirt, mainly because I am bad at it lol. I just head straight to asking them out, and thanks to my tactic I am with my current girlfriend. We do flirt at each other now we are in a relationship, if that counts lol :P
    I do that too, just forgo hitting on a woman and ask her out, if she says no than she probably isn't worth your time. I am of the opinion that I'd rather be single than unhappy.

Deleted
    As opposed to the dumbass bigmouth?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I didn't say it's difficult, I said it's stupid and pointless.
    It's no more pointless than joking and banter

10+ Year Old Account
    For me it's rather simple and if you really have an issue with this, you may want to look into how to learn to behave as a normal human being.

When your advances are met with a negative response, you don't keep pushing on endlessly. Cause regardless of what movie people got their pick up tips from, playing hard to get and no means yes really are simply idiotic notions.

Quote Originally Posted by Passionario View Post
    When in doubt, use the Rock Test.
    Guy: "girls, I need advice, I have problem with women!"
    Very smart womyn: "Imagine them as sweaty man. No girls = no problem!"

I only wonder if such "advisers" are genuinely shitarded or just trolling hard.
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Again I point to my earlier example.
    Would be harassment if your flirtatious were unwanted.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    It becomes sexual harassment when the language used is harassment. There is a difference between complimenting someone in an attempt to garner their attention and being an inappropriate idiot.
    And that difference is flirting or being an inappropriate idiot. Harassment is persistent advances. A single advance, no matter how vile, is not harassment.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    And that difference is flirting or being an inappropriate idiot. Harassment is persistent advances. A single advance, no matter how vile, is not harassment.
    Yes, and some people don't understand that.

@Topic:

The second she decides it's harrassment. So pretty much at any point. Good luck.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    Nope, flat-out psychic. You have to magically know that someone thinks you're harassing them, especially when just glancing at them casually across a room, saying good morning, or even tipping your fucking hat at them qualifies as "harassment" anymore. But only if someone doesn't like you. Which, you know, requires those psychic powers, too.

This whole "ooh, I'm a defenseless little girl, and men are all evil rapists who want to hurt me, so I'm scared by anything and everything, oooh, poor little me!" bullshit needs to die in a fucking car fire.

And before you open your mouth to say none of that is true: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpvnO0p9KvU
    You made obsoletely no valid arguments against my statement which was ( to elaborate a bit) : flirting is a practice of mind numbingly stupid people and it doesn't require one to be a psychic to understand this, a few functioning brain cells would suffice.

PS. Absolutely topnotch source you provided there.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

PS. Absolutely topnotch source you provided there.
    Yes, actual proof of how fucking insane some women are is always a bad thing when talking about how fucking insane some women are. Sorry about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Tell that to all the cunts who claim otherwise.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-wiltshire-41692026

PROOF that MOST rape claims are false; it's just rejected women crying.

Yes, actual proof of how fucking insane some women are is always a bad thing when talking about how fucking insane some women are. Sorry about that.
    Calling An anecdotal evidence represented via a YouTube video an "actual proof" is not critical thinking but rather an insult to it.

Tell that to all the cunts who claim otherwise.
    I genuinely want avoid Ad hominem and these remarks of yours aren't making that any easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Quote Originally Posted by Bajat View Post
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-wiltshire-41692026

PROOF that MOST rape claims are false; it's just rejected women crying.
    How is one case proof that most rape claims are false?

Calling An anecdotal evidence represented via a YouTube video an "actual proof" is not critical thinking but rather an insult to it.
    To people like you, any proof is "anecdotal" if it goes against whatever you're vomiting onto the screen. Forgive me for not giving two shits about you or your opinion, especially when it's easily and repeatedly been shown to be wrong as wrong can fucking get.

Ignoresville, you got one more citizen coming to join you.

About the time i'm caught breaking into their house.

7+ Year Old Account
    I scare/creep a lot of people out IRL. A teacher once told me when I was in school a couple of years back; "You know, you sound like on of those American serial killers that you see on the television and in movies." (referring to my voice) She said this infront of an entire class without joking....and i've been hearing a lot of similar comments like this through the years, so for me....the scare factor comes natural.