Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    I didn't realize i have a work meeting starting at end of day so you have until I get back from that meeting (an hour at most) to keep talking. Day will end as soon as I can end it.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    You're not making much sense and you're cherry picking what you choose to respond to. Why did you insist on making everybody claim yesterday only to not bother doing so yourself?
    Oh I don't know.... it might only be because:
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Groveled in my thread so that Kryllian didn't mod kill me for posting late.

Other than that I didn't do shit. I'm just a VT. So, we can lynch me (that'd be dumb since I'm actually town this game but after last game I'd understood if you guys didn't take any chances) to see just what Danner's claiming here.

So either Danner is lying, he thinks he saw me do something last night meaning there's a framer/busser, or Kryllian has tossed an MCing SK into the game. If the later's the case, I can't be mad being lynched to show it.
    - - - Updated - - -

So you done pushing that false narrative?

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    So you done pushing that false narrative?
    It's an honest mistake. You can see how I put a question mark in regards to my assumption that you had not claimed.

At any rate, unless Crackleslap shows up before the deadline then it is likely that today will end in a no lynch after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    At any rate, unless Crackleslap shows up before the deadline then it is likely that today will end in a no lynch after all.
    Not unless you both unvote.

Or at least one of you does. Modified majority is in play.

But just to make sure I stand a chance at living through this silliness.

Vote: No lynch

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly don't know what to do. Lynching Graeham is the safe way, but 3 goons against a Doctor/Cop seems a little unlikely. :/ I'm so torn im almost tempted to no lynch.

- - - Updated - - -

Screw it. Yolo

Vote: Largehorn

If Graegrae is scum well played.

This is really dumbmove or a really dumb lynch that works. Either way its dumb.

7+ Year Old Account
    Gru’s Diary Day 11

Oy Vay. I wish I had known about "business meetings" and how evil they are when I was trying to take over the world. I could have just scheduled a series of meetings and bored everyone into submission.

I got back from my "meetings" and discovered there are only three minions left. What happened to everyone? I lined them up and asked and they all just looked at me and in near unison said "Banana!" I give up, I guess it might be time to find some new minions or perhaps just give up my laboratory.

Vote Count

Largehorn - Graeham (173), Marack (174), Crackleslap (185)
    No Lynch - Largehorn (184)

With 4 players it takes 3 to lynch

Larghorn playing Mark, a Vanilla Minion, has disappeared into thin air.

It is now Night. Game will resume once I get all night actions or 24 hours pass. Whichever comes first!
    Last edited by Kryllian; 2017-10-20 at 03:58 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Gru’s Diary Day 12

Oh my head! I'm not sure what happened last night. I went to the neighborhood bbq and though I only had a couple drinks but this morning my head is pounding and the girls won't stop shreiking and giggling. I think the minions are encouraging them just to make me feel worse. All three of them are still around this morning so no one has gone missing for a change...

It is now Day and you have 36 hours maximum.

With 3 players it take 2 to lynch.

10+ Year Old Account
    OH SHIT FAM!

Nice la.

- - - Updated - - -

Graeham babe, how could you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, I can only assume Crackle protected the right target last night. Good job.

Going to be out and about most the day. Ill be back in around 10-12 hours.

Well, I honestly expected Largehorn to flip scum and the game to end yesterday...

So I'm at a loss as to how to proceed. Who did you protect last night, Crackle?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Graeham babe, how could you.
    Based on this, He's accusing you of trying to kill him. SO, I would guess he protected himself.

- - - Updated - - -

oh... little bit of down time between errands...

out and about some more

Well, it's important information so I need a clear answer so I can decide where to go from here. Needless to say, nobody should place a vote until there has been a decent amount of discussion. At this point I also think it'd be beneficial to get a full list of past night actions too.

- - - Updated - - -

So, here's the final vote count for each day phase:

D1:

Blood Fox – Danner (4), Largehorn (45), Listo (48), Graeham (52), Crissi (54)
    Danner – Celtic209 (13)
    Crissi – Valyrian (32)

D2:

Celtic – Crackleslap (72), Danner (94), Largehorn (99)
    Danner – Celtic209 (69), Graeham (82)
    Largehorn – Marack (88)

D3:

Crissi - Listo95 (107), Danner (115), Crackleslap (120), Crissi (122)
    Crackleslap - Largehorn (114), Marack (116)

D4:

Danner - Largehorn (138), Listo95 (153), Crackleslap (155), Marack (156)
    Largehorn - Danner (136), Graeham (137)

D5:

Largehorn - Graeham (173), Marack (174), Crackleslap (185)
    No Lynch - Largehorn (184)

- - - Updated - - -
    @Crackleslap

Who did you protect during the previous night phase and those that came before it?

This is key information that needs to be revealed as soon as possible.

I also want to point out again that nobody should cast a vote until near the deadline. It's just far too risky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Graeham babe. Okay.

Let's start. Firstly and most importantly you're the only person so far without an investigation or TPR.

You pushed your false narrative to win the game already on Largehorn. It worked, you fooled me. You fooled Marack. You fooled Danner. Good job. However, your false narrative only pushes you to last night. You then had to beat me in night actions you did not. This is the final day. Had I not healed myself this game would already be over in either I would have revealed the person who was scum instantly upon day or I would be dead. You'd already know that.

Attacking Marack would have been a risk for you because if I healed him you caught dead in the water. + You also stated that you thought I had healed myself the previous night. I had not. So I thought your only option was to attack me. It seems I was correct. To tell you the truth about the night Listo died? I couldn't heal Listo, so what did I do? I did nothing. I didn't use my action at all. I wanted to keep my options open because if we mislynched last day and there'd still be a chance to win it through night actions to give another day. It was 100% obvious that Listo was gonna die and I couldn't save him. So it was obvious to save my action in any chance it might fool the killer.

Also, Marack being scum (if he was) would make 0 sense attacking me. I already stated that there is no way I vote Marack. He knows I'm on his side regardless. I also stated I wasn't sure about you Graeham a few times out the game. I even stated "If graegrae is scum, well played" just before I hammered Largehorn. So if Marack paid any attention at all, he would KNOW there was no chance at all that I heal you. 0. NADA. So why would he attack me? Makes no sense.

To top it off, I didn't even think once about healing Graeham last night. Yet he's still alive!

There's no possible way I vote Marack, I'm sorry it isn't going to happen. Even if I'm wrong and Marack is scum, there's just no possible way I can vote him right now.

@Crackleslap

I did not attack you last night. I'm not asking for rants, I'm asking for clear and concise information.

Please list, clearly and simply, who you protected each night phase.

Blind trust at this point in the game when things are so close to the wire is also very foolish. Let's be objective. There's three players left. One of those players is scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Healed no one first night because I forgot. Healed myslef. Healed listo. Healed no one. Healed myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Graeham you already know in your case Marack is your only target for today. No one doesn't die magically last night for no reason. You know im the Doctor.

The fact you don't see that should be a red flag honestly.

So, here's how I see it from my perspective:

It doesn't make a lot of sense for you, Crackleslap, to be lying about being the Doctor at this point in the game. If that were the case then it would mean that both Marack and myself were town and you would simply need to target one of us with a night kill to win the game during the previous night phase.

I know things look bad for me due to the lack of an investigation and other factors but I want you to consider something based on the voting records that I posted earlier: all three of us have made mistakes in regards to lynching players who we believed to be town.

I am certain, now, that Marack is scum. The problem, now, is that you are putting a lot of trust in him. I promise you that this is mistake. What do I need to do you convince you? I'm not one to beg, but that is precisely what I will do. Heck, if I am lying about my alignment in this game then I give you full permission to bar me from signing up to any games you make in the future. Quote this as a full acknowledgement on my part of that, with me accepting that there is no way to wriggle out of it.

In fact, let's take it a step further. I give written permission for every single player in these games to lynch me on D1 for as long as they see fit. I'm sure you know how much I loathe being lynched and it may sound stupid yet, again, quote this post as me stating that there is no way to wriggle out of it if I am lying.

Anyway, I'm rambling since it's late and I really should go to bed soon.

- - - Updated - - -

As an aside, though, please note that Marack did not vote for either Blood Fox or Crissi. We've lynched two scum so far and in both cases he is nowhere to be seen. You're putting a lot of trust in someone who has effectively been cruising by. Which, honestly, is the safest approach for the last remaining member of a scum team to embrace.

I voted for Blood Fox back on D1. You and I both voted for Crissi on D3. Which means that Marack's voting record by the time of each deadline results in a vote on town or no vote at all.

Marack and Crissi both voted for me on D1. This didn't really go anywhere despite some early traction - but if it wasn't for Blood Fox only posting once and then not showing up again I very likely would have been lynched instead. This is where Danner's observations come into play.
    Last edited by Graeham; 2017-10-22 at 02:06 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well... If I was the last scum, I would have killed you last night Graeham. Do you think Im that dense to miss the giant clues.

Crackle wont vote for me.
    I wont vote for Crackle.

This leaves you as my target.
    Vote: Graeham

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Well... If I was the last scum, I would have killed you last night Graeham. Do you think Im that dense to miss the giant clues.
    Yes, I do. Your presence this game has been lacking at times. Though in all fairness that is also applicable to Crackle.

You also haven't addressed your very poor voting record.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Crackleslap

I'd like for you to take a step back and shift your stance on Marack, even if it's only hypothetically. I want you to be objective and examine Marack's overall contribution to the game as well as my own. In regards not only to voting records and the alignment of those who have been lynched but also in terms of whether theories have been shared, activity level and general engagement.

Then I want you to consider the investigation immune Godfather angle. How much of your trust for Marack is based not on the events of the actual game but rather his supposed 'innocence' at the hands of Listo?

- - - Updated - - -

Time for bed, at any rate. Again, Crackle, please take a look at Danner's reasoning once more and combine it with Marack's vote record and general contributions to the game. I'll be back later to debate and answer any questions posed.

Vote: Marack

Please do not cast the deciding vote until near the deadline.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only Danner and myself saw Listo's softclaim of cop. Any votes on Crissi after the claim are worthless in terms of alignment. So I can't fault Marack for being or not being on that train. Because once every see's the claim, Crissi is voted.

There's a lot of shady shit and I mean a lot and I don't like it. It's very annoying.

- - - Updated - - -

Although he could've seen it and decided to do nothing, in fact said don't push Crissi to much because scum could hammer. That's a decent flag.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Not sure how to answer that TBH. It seems contradictory. But maybe not.

I'm certainly 98% convinced that Graeham is town after Crissi's push. I can't find a reason for Crissi to be pretending to gambit on Graeham either. Would she lynch Graeham to save BF just to confuse us lategame? (cue: all "would scum do that?" questions should be answered by yes).

Had it been Graeham - sure. But I can't see Crissi doing that.
    Danner, please. This doesn't help me to make my decision.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote: Crackleslap

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote

/10char!

- - - Updated - - -

That was a close one.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright. I hate you both. @Marack @Graeham

It's 50/50 Inv immune/lying sleaze bag

Give me your best pitches.

- - - Updated - - -

I really should just vote per say cop results. This is like the one time in mmoc history where a inv godfather would have actually mattered. It's triggering me. So badly.

- - - Updated - - -

I am truly debating, did Marack truly miss the easiest kill of his life on Graeham? I mean it was obvious right? Surely, he couldn't have missed it right? Dead thread, tell me I'm wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

Vote: Kryllian

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe I'm asking the wrong questions here. Who do I think is outplaying everyone. From my point of view its Graeham. (Sorry Marack). Question is; has Marack really sat back and watched town rip itself apart? :/ Or was there lead destruction. Interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Feel like Graeham kinda deserves the win, whether town or mafia. Marack hasn't done a whole lot of convincing.