Destro Hidden Artifact Skin

Does anyone have a definitive answer on if this is 'farmable' or is it only once per day? I found an old thread where people said they were looting from the mobs multiple times a day. Never seen a blue post address this. Can anyone help?

I havent actually got the base one, i have unlocked the affliction artifact skin and unlocked the pvp/dungeon and(other) one, but when doing that, i unlocked all the other destro ones, just not the base one u get from the mob which i found pretty cool. (I know off topic but hehe)

You can only do it once a day

Quote Originally Posted by Dagon View Post
    You can only do it once a day
    Does loot lock reset with dailies?

Deleted
    I believe it depends on the demon you are summoning. If a different gets a summon, then you could loot more than once a day. I am just not sure if the specific demons then have a weekly lockout, could probably be the case. Got my Destro appearance months ago, so I probably am forgetting things.

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    I believe it depends on the demon you are summoning. If a different gets a summon, then you could loot more than once a day. I am just not sure if the specific demons then have a weekly lockout, could probably be the case. Got my Destro appearance months ago, so I probably am forgetting things.
    I think it was literally the one person who said they got it after their first kill in a day (maybe two people), without ever providing proof, which caused a few other people to start farming it - with no one else ever getting it past their first kill in a day.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Once per day you get a chance to loot it.

Quote Originally Posted by mirix View Post
    Does loot lock reset with dailies?
    Yes it does. You just have a chance to get it once a day. Took me a couple months when the expansion was first released.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

it's still possible to get?

Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    it's still possible to get?
    Yes. And will continue to be. The only skins getting removed come BfA will be the Mage Tower and the M+ ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Yes. And will continue to be. The only skins getting removed come BfA will be the Mage Tower and the M+ ones.
    If you can get 2 other warlocks to help you summon after BfA hits. That would be the hard part.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Question, I recently did a +15 within the time limit however I don't have the appearance for "Balance of Power". So do I need to do Balance of Power and then do a +15 or am I good now?

Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    Question, I recently did a +15 within the time limit however I don't have the appearance for "Balance of Power". So do I need to do Balance of Power and then do a +15 or am I good now?
    I'm not in game to check but if it requires +15 while using a balance of power appearance then you will need to do it again after finishing balance of power.

if it doesn't require the appearance equipped. then you should be able to access it after unlocking the first tier balance of power skin

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    You won’t need to do it again (though doing more +15s are worth it for extra gear). Just complete the balance of power skin and it unlocks that row.

regarding hidden thing...trying to get tome for green spell.
    2hrs kiling rare on isle of thunder and nothing...maybe santa give me my gift

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if it actually drops...I've gotten almost a half dozen of the pet but still haven't gotten the Destro skin.

Got mine today,

Can confirm you don't need destruction spec or loot spec to destruction to get it, I was affliction and loot affliction.

Got the destro hidden skin at level 105 the first time I did the ritual about 3 days ago. Not trying to brag but yes I'm bragging, I don't ever get lucky in my 14 years playing this game and damn that skin is probably my favorite artifact appearance in the entire game. Warlock new main, Woohoo!