Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Post WoW Pirates Of Caribbean [SPECULATION]

My speculation based on 4chan leak that was dropped during mid summer. It was first leak that mentioned next expansion as "heavy female characters focused" before we even knew about Blizzcon schedule. My speculation is Blizzard will play out Pirates of Caribbean in next expansion. Here the quote of this leak:

"Hey everyone, just coming it with some hot spicy """"leak"""" information. This was from a thread on ebaums famous /wowg/ general, some guy came in and leaked information on a "South Seas" expansion like has been done a hundred times before. However there were a few things in this leak that were interesting and I thought you guys might like to hear.

1) Jaina, Sylvanas and Azshara all get focus, but none of them are the poster character for the expansion. He said it was very much a "girl power" expansion. He also said that the first two are not villains.

2) The "poster character" for the expansion is a new rendition of an "old character" but someone he likened to "Davy Jones": he dropped a strange word (Ordleval) in his first post, but when we pressed him for information later on who the character is (it's not Admiral Proudmoore, it's not the Bloodsail captain, etc), he said he had told us earlier. One of our tech whizzes anagramed it up and came up with the name "Alverold", which brought him to look the name up on wow's gamepedia (I'd post the link but I'm still a new account). This brought him to a now-removed letter in the game:

This was the only mention of the guy, from a DELETED LETTER. It sounds strange and obscure enough to be a lead. Could this Lieutenant Alverod have stumbled on something Old God related and become brainwashed into becoming a "Davy Jones" type character, heading back to Kul'tiras and messing with it before Jaina could return? It's such a strange and far off theory that put the leak in a different category than any other one I've heard. South Seas, Kul'tiras, Azshara, all easy guesses, but Proudmoore's old mysteriously disappearing lieutenant that was mentioned ONCE?

3) He said that the release of the expansion would be in Summer 2018. He said that Argus's three zones would be timegated, building up to the raid being released in November.

4) Various information he mentioned include there not being a new class, there being at least one new race, and Kul'tiras being called a "continent"

I'm just passing along this information, I can provide images of these posts if you want. Just a really interesting sounding theory especially with the Lieutenant. What do you guys think?"
    Interesting isn't it? I found its also pretty logical - after death of admiral Daelin (W3 TFT) and Lieutenant Benedict (Vanilla) the highest ranking military member of Kul Tiras will be Lieutenant Alverod.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Admiral_Proudmoore's_Orders

One more interesting fact i want to mention before starting my speculation - Taylor.

He helped Alliance heroes in Vashj'ir (Naga Zone) and was promoted to Admiral in MoP. But then Blizzard killed him off and raised as ghost in WoD.

Do someone looking for and recruit undead admirals for their fleet?!

Speculation:

1 - Alverod was seduced by Azshara to create large fleet armada and join N'Zoth. Azshara will play out Calypso - both are called Sea Witches, both were beautiful but lost it because curse.

2 - Jaina arrives to Kul Tiras and finds it under Old Gods influence. She tries to save her homeland. It will explain her absence in Legion. Also remember those Kul Tiras marines in Legion? What if they were sent by Jaina to warn us but were intercepted by Naga?

3 - Alverod is "Davy Jones" of WoW and he commands his "Flying Dutchman". Heroes in order to find N'Zoth needs to reach other side of deep sea (Or even Ny'Alotha). The only way to do it - use local "Flying Dutchman".

4 - But our Davy Jones is immortal and the only way to kill him is find his heart. Heart in Azshara's hands. We fight for it in Naga themed raid.

5 - Fight with Davy Jones. We win but "Flying Dutchman" needs new captain. (Raid fight in Ulduar style - each player commands his/her own ship and whole raid is fleet armada that fights Davy Jones's undead armada).

6 - Who will take cursed place? I have three possibilities.

Daelin Proudmoore - Best admiral in WoW universe. He also linked with Jaina and he was mentioned in Legion DK campaign. In order to get Daelin heroes ventures into Shadowlands OR ask Bolvar for help.

Sylvanas Windrunner - I'm serious. Making Sylvanas new captain of "Flying Dutchman" will remove her from Warchief seat and Forsaken story without killing her. Also it will be ironic - she wants immortality (here you have it) and will be forced to transport dead souls into afterlife (not raise them like she do since Cataclysm).

Taylor - read above.

7 - We go at other side of deep seas and fight N'Zoth.

PS As for expansion title i would call it - Captain of Cursed Fleet OR Cursed Fleet of Kul Tiras.
    Last edited by Jorah; 2017-10-22 at 04:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So basically, a Pirates of the Caribbean movie made into an expansion? Yeah, no.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Horrible name for an expansion. Regardless, the void theme is self-explanatory, and you would be rather obtuse to not put Jaina, Sylvanas, and Azshara into a "leak" for the upcoming expansion. Anyways, the only credence that I can give to this "leak" revolves around the Women of Warcraft panel at BlizzCon.

Deleted
    Plz yes .

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cute idea but I don't see Blizzard playing out the plot of the first three PotC movies quite THAT literally.

5+ Year Old Account
    Do you have a link to the original thread?

If it was really posted all that time ago, the info about the fem trio seems pretty spicy to me.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, heart? Wasn't there a riddle last night about hearts?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Wait, heart? Wasn't there a riddle last night about hearts?
    Yea. I admit it too. Guy who leaked riddles last night mentioned Taylor, Daelin, Jaina, Lothar, Kel'Thuzad and Darion.

Quote Originally Posted by digichi View Post
    Do you have a link to the original thread?

If it was really posted all that time ago, the info about the fem trio seems pretty spicy to me.
    It was removed on 4chan in Jule. You can find more info in MMO Expansion 8.0 thread.

I want to add - Seabrad Stallion was datamined as CE mount. It DOES sounds a little undead/ghost like.

3 - Alverod is "Davy Jones" of WoW and he commands his "Flying Dutchman". Heroes in order to find N'Zoth needs to reach other side of deep sea. The only way to do it - use local "Flying Dutchman".
    I want to add - what if "Flying Dutchman" is the only way to reach Ny'alotha where N'Zoth hiding?

5 - Fight with Davy Jones. We win but "Flying Dutchman" needs new captain.
    Imagine raid fight in Ulduar style when each player commands his own ship and raid of players is fleet armada that fights with Davy Jones's armada.
    Last edited by Jorah; 2017-10-22 at 04:15 PM.

Gotta admit it gave me a good laugh at least.

Do love these fake leaks that pop up right before Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Gotta admit it gave me a good laugh at least.

Do love these fake leaks that pop up right before Blizzcon.
    This leak was dropped in Jule. Care at least to read before shit posting?

Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    This leak was dropped in Jule. Care at least to read before shit posting?
    Oh man I got the date wrong....

Such a travesty!

I'll reiterate then to make you feel better. I love any fake leak that pops up. Especially ones such as this.

I'm ok for it only if both Sylvanas and Jaina show up in bikini in all of their cutscenes , including the main cinematic of the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Oh man I got the date wrong....

Such a travesty!

I'll reiterate then to make you feel better. I love any fake leak that pops up. Especially ones such as this.
    I don't care about it. If you can't bring something into discussion its better to be silent than shit post. Your post and sarcasm doesn't help you know. Shit posting for sake of shit posting is bad habit.

I don't care about it. If you can't bring something into discussion its better to be silent than shit post. Your post and sarcasm doesn't help you know. Shit posting for sake of shit posting is bad habit.
    You care enough to respond.

But since you did ask I'll comply. The leak is fake like every other "leak".

Happy?
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-10-22 at 04:27 PM.

Deleted
    My speculation based on 4chan leak that was dropped during mid summer. It was first leak that mentioned next expansion as "heavy female characters focused" before we even knew about Blizzcon schedule. My speculation is Blizzard will play out Pirates of Caribbean in next expansion. Here the quote of this leak:

Interesting isn't it? I found its also pretty logical - after death of admiral Daelin (W3 TFT) and Lieutenant Benedict (Vanilla) the highest ranking military member of Kul Tiras will be Lieutenant Alverod.

One more interesting fact i want to mention before starting my speculation - Taylor.

He helped Alliance heroes in Vashj'ir (Naga Zone) and was promoted to Admiral in MoP. But then Blizzard killed him off and raised as ghost in WoD. He was killed by this guy:

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Ephial

Do someone looking for and recruit undead admirals for their fleet?!

Speculation:

1 - Alverod was seduced by Azshara to create large fleet armada and join N'Zoth. Azshara will play out Calypso - both are called Sea Witches, both were beautiful but lost it because curse.

2 - Jaina arrives to Kul Tiras and finds it under Old Gods influence. She tries to save her homeland. It will explain her absence in Legion. Also remember those Kul Tiras marines in Legion? What if they were sent by Jaina to warn us but were intercepted by Naga?

3 - Alverod is "Davy Jones" of WoW and he commands his "Flying Dutchman". Heroes in order to find N'Zoth needs to reach other side of deep sea. The only way to do it - use local "Flying Dutchman".

4 - But our Davy Jones is immortal and the only way to kill him is find his heart. Heart in Azshara's hands. We fight for it in Naga themed raid.

5 - Fight with Davy Jones. We win but "Flying Dutchman" needs new captain.

6 - Who will take cursed place? I have three possibilities.

Daelin Proudmoore - Best admiral in WoW universe. He also linked with Jaina and he was mentioned in Legion DK campaign. In order to get Daelin heroes ventures into Shadowlands OR ask Bolvar for help.

Sylvanas Windrunner - I'm serious. Making Sylvanas new captain of "Flying Dutchman" will remove her from Warchief seat and Forsaken story without killing her. Also it will be ironic - she wants immortality (here you have it) and will be forced to transport dead souls into afterlife (not raise them like she do since Cataclysm).

Taylor - read above.

7 - We go at other side of deep seas and fight N'Zoth.

PS As for expansion title i would call it - Captain of Cursed Fleet OR Cursed Fleet of Kul Tiras.
    We already had the captains of the cursed fleet "leaked" cinematic a while ago and there it was daelin being resurrected. Don't buy this one second, zero evidence that anything you say is true. No posts and the wowpedia link is dead. But I would like the shit out of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    We already had the captains of the cursed fleet "leaked" cinematic a while ago and there it was daelin being resurrected. Don't buy this one second, zero evidence that anything you say is true. No posts and the wowpedia link is dead. But I would like the shit out of this.
    I broke links lolz. There correct one.

Deleted
    I broke links lolz. There correct one.

So someone went through the old quests to find a name connected to Kul Tiras to give it some legitimacy. Then he rearranged the letters to an anagram. And then he pretended he did it the other way around. Yeah clearly made up.

Nobody knows yet. These threads are stupid. If they were made for fun and what if moments it would be different. I swear you people are like a cult or something. Instead of "the end is nigh" its "oh see I really know the leak this is what the next xpac will be"

Does anyone remember way back were there actually any credible leaks? I mean something more than oh we get pandas but like actual details that panned out legit?
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Does anyone remember way back were there actually any credible leaks? I mean something more than oh we get pandas but like actual details that panned out legit?
    There is some credibility because this leak is from way before anyone knew about the Blizzcon schedule and about the "Women of Warcraft" thingy.
    It's an "Ok" possible leak

And btw this reminds me of this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwUUDypEDNQ

i liked the part about admiral Taylor being recruited and the idea of having a Davy jones type of character because it fits really well with the the theme of the expansion, but the entire story of the expansión being a copy of the pirates of the caribean movies, hell no