Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tss View Post
    Good riddance, that site was a cesspool.
    Not any worse than this place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gyrados View Post
    so an echo chamber?
    As every discussion site can be. There were a wide variety of opinions as there are here. Only difference is not anyone was allowed in to GAF so there was a bit more of a sense of superiority/entitlement there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I mean it takes a certain level of derangement if you aren't a troll .
    Much like how many anti gay homophobes are closeted gays themselves or those but I have black friends guys are racists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post

Sounds like your own insecurities that lead to this conclusion.
    It's like that Family Guy skit about men getting attention from any female when the Chili's hostess ased for smoking or non and Peter turned to Lois and said they were through. It seems there are too many guys that think any interaction from a female means an invitation for sex. It's just sad.

Ahh, MMO-C off-topic. Expected 6 pages of rape apologia. Not disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    I must have missed the part where he slipped and penetrated her with a somersault.

Deleted
    Nobody was raped, retard. He got into a shower with her, then got out when she rebuffed his advances.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakari View Post
    She could well,l be however most people don't assume the worse of someone out of the box lol and the old phrase mud sticks does apply, but the guys history certainly detracts from him being the innocent party in this. I could ask the opposite really and be more accurate, she could be totally innocent of anything, so why attack her? All things being equal its more likely she's telling the truth on the balance of things.

and in any case, unless someone invites you to shower with them why the hell would you even think of getting in a shower with them without that consent its a recipe for trouble lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Must admit did wonder myself, can undertand it effecting her, though its a moot point, it could be harassment if the attention is unwanted in this case it wasn't and doesn't matter if he left when asked and the sang and danced, he should have asked before getting in the shower if it was ok.
    generally i would ask for sure; my guess is a level of intoxication by both parties was involved here. I also admit my first though was a "its a bold move cotton" meme, or the nakid man tactic from How I meet your mother.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

7+ Year Old Account
    So they were in a single hotel room together after going out drinking. At worst, this is a case of "horribly misread signals", where she even admits he immediately retreated after being declined. How she's treated after the fact is irrelevant. This #metoo movement is becoming so much tripe.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I will say though as a 10 year GM of a guild that's seen everything in that time, that I can report that there is no such thing as a legitimate internet relationship. If two people don't move together within 6 months and start boning regularly, it's not real and every party involved is wasting their time on something with exactly zero value.
    Agreed.

And starting to hit on a girl online as a dude is creepy and stupid and the dude is better off doing almost anything else.
    Um, what? Hitting on girls is what guys do. That's the way it's always been. Whether it's online or in person is irrelevant. It only becomes "creepy" if it becomes harassment. People really need to stop misusing words.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Looking at the same hotel I did earlier. Bedroom for one; 128 a day. Bedroom for two with two beds; 128 a day. Bedroom for two with one bigger bed; 128. Seems to me if 2 people wanted to swap the bedroom for two with two beds, into two bedrooms for one, price doubles.
    Didn't see it mentioned that the room even had two beds (though I just skimmed it). If it didn't, that kind of brings into question her story.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I must have missed the part where he slipped and penetrated her with a somersault.
    It's Elba, which pretty much explains it. In his eyes, he full-on Woody Johnson Rocketed her.

Yes it was a very violent crime of rape getting in the shower and being told to get out.

Did you even read it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shockedandawed View Post
    That allegation is such bullshit lmao. Why go drinking with him? Why share a hotel room? Why shower with him in the room? This is a chick that is trying to rationalize a way to say shes not a cheating whore.
    Going drinking with someone of the opposite sex and sharing a hotel room is cheating? Hotel rooms with separate beds do exist you know, and are generally cheaper than two rooms. Many of the hotels I've stayed in operate by you "pay for the room" rather than the number/size of the bed(s), making two rooms at least double the price.

Hell, even if it was a double bed, I've gone out drinking with female friends and had them come home with me and sleep in my bed when I've had a girlfriend and they a boyfriend.

Sure though, the allegation could be false. It however wouldn't be the first time Evillore has been involved in these sort of antics, and what amuses me most about this whole situation is that the fallout from this allegation is purely down to the sort of cesspool one-think community that he decided he wanted to create.
    Last edited by Kufell; 2017-10-22 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Um, what? Hitting on girls is what guys do. That's the way it's always been. Whether it's online or in person is irrelevant. It only becomes "creepy" if it becomes harassment. People really need to stop misusing words.
    No. It's emphatically not what guys do. I've lost count of the number of times over the years I've had to clean up some fucking mess in my guild because some lonely jackass didn't understand this concept (fortunately, that shit stopped being a problem a number of years a go).

There are countless ways to strike up a relationship with a girl without hitting on them. It's cheap and sleazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kufell View Post
    Going drinking with someone of the opposite sex and sharing a hotel room is cheating? Hotel rooms with separate beds do exist you know, and are generally cheaper than two rooms. Many of the hotels I've stayed in operate by you "pay for the room" rather than the number/size of the bed(s), making two rooms at least double the price.

Hell, even if it was a double bed, I've gone out drinking with female friends and had them come home with me and sleep in my bed when I've had a girlfriend and they a boyfriend..
    It can be innocent, but still not ok to me or to my husband, even if we were not married and just dating. IMO, there is no reason to share a bed with someone you are not in a relationship with/having sex with. I can imagine a lot of people would not be ok with their girlfriend or boyfriend sharing a bed with someone else.

No. It's emphatically not what guys do. I've lost count of the number of times over the years I've had to clean up some fucking mess in my guild because some lonely jackass didn't understand this concept (fortunately, that shit stopped being a problem a number of years a go).

There are countless ways to strike up a relationship with a girl without hitting on them. It's cheap and sleazy.
    Like what?

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Didn't see it mentioned that the room even had two beds (though I just skimmed it). If it didn't, that kind of brings into question her story.
    Don't know which it was. The point I had was more with price. That switching bedroom for two with either two beds or one bigger bed, into two rooms for one would cost double. So it does make sense to share a room with 2 beds with someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seirith View Post
    It can be innocent, but still not ok to me or to my husband, even if we were not married and just dating. IMO, there is no reason to share a bed with someone you are not in a relationship with/having sex with. I can imagine a lot of people would not be ok with their girlfriend or boyfriend sharing a bed with someone else.
    I can get that a partner sharing a bed with a friend of the opposite sex isn't for every relationship, under certain circumstances even I would have issue with my partner sharing a bed/sleeping space with other guys, that being if I didn't know/trust that person. But even then, it's not that I don't trust my fiancee, it's that I know what some guys can be like.

Personally though, out-right being against it feels like a trust issue and seems strange to me, but that's just me. To add, simply because it might be bizarre to some; the one female friend I let sleep in my bed after a night's drinking my partner and I knew she was attracted to me. Nothing happened and my girlfriend had no issue because she knew the friend and trusted both of us that nothing would happen.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    If "ruthlessly challenged" means banned than yes, people aren't open to it. You run the risk of getting banned when you voice conservative opinions on this forum. Meanwhile you can basically say something 10x more vile/rude/uninformed/libelous as a liberal opinion and not even get a warning.

I don't post a lot on here not because I give two shits about a bunch of liberals bashing me but because I get banned for every other post. After a while of getting banned, people stop caring and stop coming here. It's a form of censorship. If you ban enough of the opposing view point, you basically shape your forum/site to be whatever you want. Just look at twitter/fb/reddit/etc. They all have done the same exact thing. It sure is easier to dismiss somebody's argument as "nazi" or "white supremacist" instead of debating it. Welcome to the internet and life in general where people don't like stepping outside their bubbles.

My infraction logs disputes this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seirith View Post
    if you are confident in your relationship it shouldn't really be an issue.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    You people are acting like there isn't a fucking bathroom door or some shit.

I've shared hotel rooms with people of the opposite sex many times as just friends. You guys are some real fucking creeps if you think that in anyway somehow justifies the thoughts that "hey maybe this girl is into me".

Like seriously, would you think it's weird for a girl to go out drinking with another female friend? For them to share a hotel room in a city they're vacationing to? How is it normal to you that females that are just friends can do this but you can't do it with someone of the opposite sex?

Some real low lives coming out in this thread.
    Lol, calm down you fucking ass. I'm not insinuating anything was definitely fishy, just that the stipulations of the story suggest there could be more to it than what we heard (though as I said, there could be no more to the story and this NeoGAF guy might just be a creep, I dunno).

If this triggers you so fucking dramatically, then whatever. Poor baby.

15+ Year Old Account

>That isn't what guys do
    >I've lost track how times I've seen guys do this

How many question marks is too many?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Lol, calm down you fucking ass. I'm not insinuating anything was definitely fishy, just that the stipulations of the story suggest there could be more to it than what we heard (though as I said, there could be no more to the story and this NeoGAF guy might just be a creep, I dunno).

If this triggers you so fucking dramatically, then whatever. Poor baby.
    you sound like the one who needs to calm down. of course there is probably more but that doesn't make his actions any less creepy.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Kinda weird how many feminist allies kinda tend to be sexual harassers or rapists isn't it?
    Not surprising at all tbh.

Almost every single "male feminist"/"feminist ally"/etc that i've seen has been the textbook creepy "nice guy" type.

I'm glad that all of these "feminist allies" are being outed as sexual predators and that all the liberal cesspool circles, from a small gaming forum to Hollywood, are imploding before our eyes.

Leftists truly are their own worst enemies
    Last edited by SupBrah; 2017-10-22 at 07:09 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    >That isn't what guys do
    >I've lost track how times I've seen guys do this

How many question marks is too many?
    I've never heard nor seen a guy claim you can get with a girl without flirting at all. Like, short of buying her with a cash payment or building a sex robot, I am fairly curious how that works and what the success rate is.

Maybe there have been hundreds if not thousands of men who've wanted me and I did not notice because they made zero contact with me, never spoke to me and let alone didn't flirt with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.