Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtra View Post
    Also note how the 7.3 rogue set does NOT look like something you'd find on Argus. It does look like a south seas pirate set though.
    tbh they rarely tie in the look of the tier-set into the raids nowadays.

Deleted
    Actually quite hyped for potential new playable races - while I never really got around to playing worgens/goblins the Draenei+Belf update was fantastic.

I have to say that "Before the Storm", and "Tides of Vengeance" do remind me of the Silithus map where Un'Goro Crater was flooded. Is the great flood coming?

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    So...Jaina was not a dreadlord after all, SHE'S A SITH LORD.
    TIDES OF THE EMPIRE

Final Boss: Darth Proudmoore

U can thank me later.

5+ Year Old Account
    The Warrior Tier set has a rounded helmet like the Kul'Tiras wear. But instead of a horse-hair brush cap it's got spikes.

Two sub-races coming out after we found solid evidence for four sounds a little strange to me. Unless again they release two before and two after 8.0.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MyMindWontQuiet View Post
    Hi, Reddit mod of /r/wow present here.

As far as I can see, the reason the logo thread was removed from the subreddit was because AutoModerator (a bot) took it down after it received mass reports. Proof : i.imgur.com/MGcDL7w.png

So no conspiracy here.
    Thanks for clarifying. Looks like the post is back up.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice.
    I wodner why so many insisting on Kultiras being the focus of the expansion or title. Is it just because quest armor? Well, i doubt the Azshara expac would feature just the Kultiras. Most likely there will be Zandalar for the Horde, and other islands, so i doubt Blizzard woul put Kultiras in the addon title. With the same success they can put Zandalar in the title.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WoolferRU View Post
    a book, isnt it obvious?

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Well, i doubt the Azshara expac would feature just the Kultiras.
    Whenever there has been a leak about this expansion, and Azshara has come up, she has never been mentioned as the "poster character", ever. I don't think Blizzard intends to make a sole "naga expansion" ever.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Again, the title WON'T HAVE KUL'TIRAS IN IT!

It's going to likely be the Major Alliance Area, with Zandalar being the Major Horde area.

And that's it.
    I don't know about Zandalar. They've always been neutral friendly or neutral hostile - why would Blizzard rob themselves of a great potential B-plot villain?
    Darkspear Islands, though - that's another story. Same boat as Zandalar - 'ostensibly sinking' but probably still around. And it's got a great Naga tie-in, if that ends up being relevant.

I had a dumb headcanon wish that there was a secret ogre/orc boat city on Kul Tiras, formed by those who'd escaped the local internment camps (concentration camps? slave pens?). A Horde-sympathetic base formed from dozens of junks and makeshift piers, sort of like Aberdeen Floating Village. Have Samuro (from TFT) as leader (maybe he got shipwrecked after sailing east to try to find the rest of the EK survivors?). Zero chance of anything remotely similar happening, but dammit, we've waited 13 years to see that wandering ronin orc archetype again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice.
    I wodner why so many insisting on Kultiras being the focus of the expansion or title. Is it just because quest armor? Well, i doubt the Azshara expac would feature just the Kultiras. Most likely there will be Zandalar for the Horde, and other islands, so i doubt Blizzard woul put Kultiras in the addon title. With the same success they can put Zandalar in the title.
    Cause of the datamine leak with Kul'turas being in the file name. Also to add to that, file names for some gear in Legion is called Legion in the files. If that helps
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Still 90% sure this is fake.
    I respect that analysis, but in no way does it debunk ToV. All it does is show that we should look at it with a healthy dose of skepticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    a book, isnt it obvious?
    You should be banned. I'm serious.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Ion confirmed Lightforged Draenei would probably never be added to the customization options in one of his lastest interviews.
    If true this adds some credibility to the 2 sub races leak. God I feel like all our speculation hinges on sub races.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    If true this adds some credibility to the 2 sub races leak. God I feel like all our speculation hinges on sub races.
    I think it's important to add that he said they wouldn't be added to CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS. That doesn't mean we won't be able to make them.

It just seems ridiculous they'd add so many unique styles to them for just one patch.

Deleted
    New addon in June confirmed.
    hahahahahahahahaha, no.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Kul Tiras might be the focus of the expansion but I doubt they'll give it the broken isles treatment.

Take the 7.3 system as an example, 8.0 will likely give you a ship but since you can't sail in this game, you'll probably just teleport from dock to dock using the same teleport system as Argus currently use, thus it can give you that feeling of still being connected to the land masses and you won't have the issue that Cata had where you had to use Stormwind / Orgrimmar as a place to use portals.

The guy that "leaked" the logo now also has "leaked" the login screen

imgur.com/K1ADUqv

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    a book, isnt it obvious?
    *Claps Slowly*

Only Sargeras, and the Void Lords would find you sane.