Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    ffs, I worded it in a certain way to avoid this response.
    the problem here is, it is an apache helicopter

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I can several zones having place on the robe map.
    Or:
    Those cross-shaped lakes are clearly man-made. They are probably docks or shipyards and are part of the city which Kul Tiras is in lore - a city-state.

The "hint in the Demon Hunter class hall" thing was posted by some random dude on reddit that claims a WoW dev told him, meaning it's about as credible as any "leak" that pops up on here. Not to mention the planets rotating around Azeroth all look more or less identical just with fel/shadow effects slapped onto them. They probably mean about as much as the "black hole" above the Fel Hammer.

Then again, on the globe of Azeroth, it does look like there's a giant hole in Westfall and I get that globes shouldn't be considered canon but that seems like a weird thing to add, so who knows.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    I know for a fact that the author didn't do that.
    MUAHAHAHA. did someone delete your redit thread with a debunked logo?.... perhaps someone doesnt like your sillyness there and the mods deleted it.
    then again: I dont belive you as you tend to make up bs. just like before gamescon....

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    This coincides perfectly with the inclusion of Void Elves. Blizzard will play up the Light aspect of Blood Elves to create duality.
    you know, it occurred to me that the blood elves could get void elves too you know. They wouldn't need a special character creation for it because they already have the blood elf race.

Also it occurred to me the alliance could get nightborne too, as they wouldn't need a special character creation either for it, it could be available as a night elf skin variation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    80% convinced this is it.
    And as gamescon has shown 80% of you equals to 0% in reality.
    btw that picture is FAKE.

Am I the first to mention that the long banana-shaped island at the bottom of the map.. is probably Tel'abim?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    I feel like neither nation should 100% side with the horde. It'd just hand the Broken Isles to the Horde, which in my opinion isn't a good idea. Having the sub-races from there represent adventurers from the Broken Isles makes more sense, and closes the story better rather than opening plot threads they can't handle with an entire new expansion on the rise. I.E Suramar AND Thundertotem joining the horde.
    The Vrykul are still neutral, Night elves in Val'Sharah gravitate more towards ally, as well as Night Elf ghosts in Azsuna.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    It may be real, it may not be real. We don't know.
    yes, we do know its fake and the only one screaming "its real" is JainaKulTirasBlizzCon so its 100% fake.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Am I the first to mention that the long banana-shaped island at the bottom of the map.. is probably Tel'abim?
    Tel'Abim would be more south if it has a climate that can sustain bananas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    you know, it occurred to me that the blood elves could get void elves too you know. They wouldn't need a special character creation for it because they already have the blood elf race.

Also it occurred to me the alliance could get nightborne too, as they wouldn't need a special character creation either for it, it could be available as a night elf skin variation.
    Would be cool, each faction gets 1 unique subrace and 2 shared

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    a closer look. The moons are the tiny ones. Azeroth is in the center and the bigger ones are planets which were very similar to the ones in the Augur fight.

*image snips*
    Has anyone considered these "planets" to be the Emerald Dream and the Shadow Lands from the Chronicles map, with Azeroth being "Reality"?

The map in question:

By inviting Sargeras to Azeroth (10k yrs ago) she warned us of him, giving us time to prepare and stop him from destroying Azeroth!

#AzsharaDidNothingWrong

[IMG]https://i.redd.it/almfy0b5ratz.png
    haha, you know right, she could turn all of our known history on its head, claim she was using the legion to purge void infested races, and she always intended to block Sargeras, but that fool Malfuiron had to interfere, and his sloppy spell work ended up ripping the planet apart which she has just managed to fix. Also she had to make a deal with the old gods to survive, but has never been on their side and now she alone know s the secret to their demise, but she needs our help.

#Azsharadidnothingwrong

oh - she has one condition, we must hand over Malfurion Stormrage to her , he must be punished for his crimes.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
    Has anyone considered these "planets" to be the Emerald Dream and the Shadow Lands from the Chronicles map, with Azeroth being "Reality"?

The map in question:
    Wow..... Never actually thought of that

7+ Year Old Account
    haha, you know right, she could turn all of our known history on its head, claim she was using the legion to purge void infested races, and she always intended to block Sargeras, but that fool Malfuiron had to interfere, and his sloppy spell work ended up ripping the planet apart which she has just managed to fix. Also she had to make a deal with the old gods to survive, but has never been on their side and now she alone know s the secret to their demise, but she needs our help.

#Azsharadidnothingwrong

oh - she has one condition, we must hand over Malfurion Stormrage to her , he must be punished for his crimes.
    Oh, I'm not saying she was inviting Sarg to purge the void, but for us to find out about him and be prepared when he comes, instead of him just unexpectedly knocking on our door (moon?)

- - - Updated - - -

The map in question:
    http://assets1.ignimgs.com/2016/02/1...74967_765w.jpg
    We already know that the Emerald Dream is Ancient Kalimdor after the black empire, before first sentient races (Thunderbluff in EN stands out).

While my theory for the shadowlands is that they are Azeroth with it's composition before even the Black Empire came, maybe before elementals too.

Shadowlands also seem to be WoW purgatory.

The map in question:
    You just blew my mind, and I think you might be onto something. It's awfully similar to what is shown in the DH hall, and could explain the similar circles/rings around them, representing "realms" of Azeroth?
    Last edited by Renley; 2017-10-22 at 10:54 PM.

Would be cool, each faction gets 1 unique subrace and 2 shared
    on a more serious note, the foundations are already there. When you think abouti t, blood elves are no strnagers to controversy and power, joining Illidan showed it, it's not a leap to think that if Alleria can do it, there aree blood elves who can, blood elves won't need an extra character creation screen for that, it's only the alliance that would since they don't have the race. It seems unfair that they'd get to experience void and get the blood elf model while we just have normal blood elf with nothing extra.

And we all know that nightborne are deeply part of night elf lore, Thalyssra is so Tyrende-like and night elf in their behaviour, I woudln't be surprised if they are just a skin customization for night elves - It makes sense that some nightborne go horde after 7.2 stuff, but not all of them. it is doubtful nigiht elves who coudl accept the highborne of Dire Maul now all of a sudden can't stand their own Suramar fellow who they help so much in 7.0 and 7.1 , and i know night elf fans who would feel cheated to not play a kaldorei empire arcane expert like the nightborne.

Quote Originally Posted by Mushkins View Post
    Those cross-shaped lakes are clearly man-made. They are probably docks or shipyards and are part of the city which Kul Tiras is in lore - a city-state.
    I still stand by my analysis of the map because the cross-shaped lakes make no sense.

7+ Year Old Account
    on a more serious note, the foundations are already there. When you think abouti t, blood elves are no strnagers to controversy and power, joining Illidan showed it, it's not a leap to think that if Alleria can do it, there aree blood elves who can, blood elves won't need an extra character creation screen for that, it's only the alliance that would since they don't have the race. It seems unfair that they'd get to experience void and get the blood elf model while we just have normal blood elf with nothing extra.

And we all know that nightborne are deeply part of night elf lore, Thalyssra is so Tyrende-like and night elf in their behaviour, I woudln't be surprised if they are just a skin customization for night elves - It makes sense that some nightborne go horde after 7.2 stuff, but not all of them. it is doubtful nigiht elves who coudl accept the highborne of Dire Maul now all of a sudden can't stand their own Suramar fellow who they help so much in 7.0 and 7.1 , and i know night elf fans who would feel cheated to not play a kaldorei empire arcane expert like the nightborne.
    Also there are plenty of Nelf druids from the moonguard involved in the Suramar story.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I still stand by my analysis of the map because the cross-shaped lakes make no sense.
    It does if something important is in the middle of it. X marks the spot..

Oh, I'm not saying she was inviting Sarg to purge the void, but for us to find out about him and be prepared when he comes, instead of him just unexpectedly knocking on our door (moon?)
    I know it's mostly in jest, but, what if she does and manages to convince some of the races too - this could be the scandal of the age, and tear known alliances apart, as she plots to reclaim everything she lost. Correction that was ripped away from her - no legion, no old gods, no void, and certainly no self righteous night elves or any other beings will stop her, "there has only ever been, and will only ever be, one Azshara." [plays scary dark music.]