Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So what you meant to say was, "Anyone on either side of Iraq's political spectrum"?
    The political spectrum that every human being with any opinions currently living on this planet is on. Does that make it clear enough or should I bust out the crayons for you?

Any person in any location that uses violence, threat or intimidation to control others does not have a place in any healthy society that is moving towards the betterment of everyone. Whenever we have the power to do so, those people should be removed so the civilized among our species can practice democratic values in an effort for everyone to have a voice without fear of reprisal. I'm not sorry if you don't like that statement.
    Last edited by The One Percent; 2017-10-21 at 05:55 AM.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    The Appeaser.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry, an ISIS recruit is "the Left" to you?

Which side of the US political spectrum is ISIS on exactly?
    Which side of the US (or EU) political spectrum is more likely to harbor sympathizers and apologists to the ideology fueling ISIS, I wonder?

Also let's not forget that ISIS is only one part of the problem. There were hundreds of islamic terrorist organizations long before ISIS, and will continue to be long after ISIS. Yet people talk about ISIS as if it would be the only thing that's ever been wrong in Islam.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpewn View Post
    Maybe your sarcasm detection protocol is broken.
    Nah man, don't I clearly look like a guy who thinks ISIS is left wing?(Just checking if his sarcasm detector is still broken).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    The Appeaser.

- - - Updated - - -

Which side of the US (or EU) political spectrum is more likely to harbor sympathizers and apologists to the ideology fueling ISIS, I wonder?

Also let's not forget that ISIS is only one part of the problem. There were hundreds of islamic terrorist organizations long before ISIS, and will continue to be long after ISIS. Yet people talk about ISIS as if it would be the only thing that's ever been wrong in Islam.
    If you think the majority of left wing idealogies defend ISIS in any way, I got a bridge to sell ya.

Guys, if there is only one thing that both the left and right should be able to agree on is that ISIS sucks. Remember... they don't give a flying fuck whether you are Left or Right.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Guys, if there is only one thing that both the left and right should be able to agree on is that ISIS sucks. Remember... they don't give a flying fuck whether you are Left or Right.
    Pretty much. I just wish we didn't bend over backwards to try and accommodate the culture that spawned them.

I'd guess the right, since they are both ideological conservatives.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    The political spectrum that every human being with any opinions currently living on this planet is on. Does that make it clear enough or should I bust out the crayons for you?
    The only thing that makes clear is that you have no idea what you're talking about, because there is no such political spectrum.

Political spectra are relative and relevant to the societies they come from and make no sense outside them. It's even relative to time - the political spectrum of today has reoriented considerably from what it was a hundred years ago.

Shit it reoriented from last election - suddenly the right wing is in favour of trade protectionism, which it has historically always opposed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing that makes clear is that you have no idea what you're talking about, because there is no such political spectrum.

Political spectra are relative and relevant to the societies they come from and make no sense outside them. It's even relative to time - the political spectrum of today has reoriented considerably from what it was a hundred years ago.

Shit it reoriented from last election - suddenly the right wing is in favour of trade protectionism, which it has historically always opposed.
    So global politics don't exist, gotcha. Alright, not going to bother playing chess with pigeons. Also, he was in Massachusetts, so he's a part of those politics no matter what mental gymnastics you try to pull for whatever agenda you're pushing.
    Last edited by The One Percent; 2017-10-22 at 04:42 AM.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    So global politics don't exist, gotcha. Alright, not going to bother playing chess with pigeons. Also, he was in Massachusetts, so he's a part of those politics no matter what mental gymnastics you try to pull for whatever agenda you're pushing.
    Global politics are a different thing again. National politics are all relative and not comparable among themselves, generally speaking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

People talk about terrorist organizations like it matters what their motivation is.

The thing that disturbs me here is that people want a life sentence for "conspiring to provide material support to terrorist/enemy organizations", but when the White House actually does it and pardons the scapegoat, they don't bat an eye.

If you're gonna behead anyone, why choose someone with a hollow gourd anyhow?