Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Holy fuck there are a shitload of sexually-repressed people on this stank hole of a planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Why is it irrelevant?
    Because it has nothing to do his "backing off", which simply means that when she expressed that she wasn't interested, he stopped the advances.

It shows that he's a piece of shit.
    So, he's a piece of shit for treating her badly or for getting in the shower? What's the point of being cordial to someone who's not interested?

It's not like he flirted with her and she said she wasn't interested. He got in the fucking shower with her.
    After a drunk night on the town, in a shared hotel room. As I mentioned earlier, it could very well be a case of drunken stupidity and/or mixed signals. Literally, all we have is her word to go on, which isn't saying a lot.
    Last edited by Mistame; 2017-10-22 at 11:14 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    This is an accurate characterization of the behavior, but it still doesn't answer the question of which came first. Does Catholicism turn otherwise normal men into pedophiles, or does Catholicism attract men that are already pedophiles?
    Well, this guy has grabbed a girls ass before and when caught, he said it was a power play. I think after the power, then comes the kid diddling.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Well, this guy has grabbed a girls ass before and when caught, he said it was a power play. I think after the power, then comes the kid diddling.
    Straight from grabbing a girls ass to pedophaelia?

10+ Year Old Account
    And he saw her naked and didn't want that.
    Yeah that's kinda shitty. But if you share a room with someone and don't lock the bathroom, that can always happen (unintentional or intentional).
    Don't get me wrong, I don't want to pardon the guy. But I don't see a issue here.

Do you think it's a crime to spy on women in the bathroom? How is this different?
    The thread isn't about spying on women.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Straight from grabbing a girls ass to pedophaelia?
    Reread the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Maduk View Post
    Yeah that's kinda shitty. But if you share a room with someone and don't lock the bathroom, that can always happen (unintentional or intentional).
    There's a pretty big difference between accidentally walking in on someone taking a shower and getting naked and hopping in the shower with that person.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to pardon the guy. But I don't see a issue here.
    If you don't see the issue...then you are pardoning the guy.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

And he saw her naked and didn't want that. Do you think it's a crime to spy on women in the bathroom? How is this different?
    Considering he did not spy on her, I would say the answer to your question is self-evident.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    Given showering and bathing are vulnerable activities due to nakedness and typically done alone , hopping in uninvited is as much not harassment as kicking said invader in the balls is not assault

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Considering he did not spy on her, I would say the answer to your question is self-evident.
    She had a reasonable expectation of privacy that he violated. So yeah...he did spy on her...and he didn't just stop with spying.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Given showering and bathing are vulnerable activities due to nakedness and typically done alone , hopping in uninvited is as much not harassment as kicking said invader in the balls is not assault
    Harassment has a fairly clear definition. If her account is to be believed, we know that such an interaction did not occur at that moment.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    Harassment has a fairly clear definition. If her account is to be believed, we know that such an interaction did not occur at that moment.
    I'd consider such an invasion of privacy it, because of the level of vulnerability involved and expectation of privacy such activities have

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    She had a reasonable expectation of privacy that he violated. So yeah...he did spy on her...and he didn't just stop with spying.
    Ones expectation of privacy has no bearing on whether those viewing said person are spying. As is common parlance, spying is done with secrecy at the forefront.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

As is common parlance, spying is done with secrecy at the forefront.
    Which is exactly what happened here. He entered the bathroom and the shower without her knowledge.

Ones expectation of privacy has no bearing on whether those viewing said person are spying. As is common parlance, spying is done with secrecy at the forefront.
    Just out of curiosity, are you a feminist, anti-feminist, or something else? I've lost the ability to tell with this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I've been a gamer all my life and I've never heard of them.
    The very first Bloodborne leak, back when people were calling it Beast Souls, that came from NeoGAF. I'd be really shocked if you've heard of places like Kotaku but not NeoGAF.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    You cannot pardon somebody if there is nothing to pardon them from (not defending the douche, just a flaw on your logic)
    The only flaw in my logic would be if he did nothing wrong. But he did.

And nothing of value was lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    The very first Bloodborne leak, back when people were calling it Beast Souls, that came from NeoGAF. I'd be really shocked if you've heard of places like Kotaku but not NeoGAF.
    I've heard of Kotaku but not NeoGaf.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I've heard of Kotaku but not NeoGaf.
    I swear you people live under a rock or something. I first heard of both back in like 2008. Maybe earlier. What year did G4 stop doing actual video game content? It was around that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Which is exactly what happened here. He entered the bathroom and the shower without her knowledge.
    Doing something without anothers' knowledge is not equivalent to doing something secretly. Waltzing into a room, and especially into an occupied shower, is an act void of secrecy.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD