View Poll Results: Would you be fine with subraces being lootboxe locked?

Voters
83. This poll is closed
  • Yes, but only if game goes F2P. I'm a cuck like that

5 6.02%
  • Yes, I support it even if the game stays sub based. You entitled brats!

4 4.82%
  • No. I'm sane.

74 89.16%
  • Undecided. It is a rocket science to me. I can't think for myself

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    First, there are no Overwatch/HotS-style lootboxes in WoW, and I don't see a way they could work well in MMO like this.
    Second, there's already enough stuff locked behind terrible RNG within RNG (paragon mounts).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Sounds like you are wanting to make up some stuff to get some people angered. Nothing about what you said is remotely true.
    Hey there waifu. I hit the gym everyday. FLEXX

Oi oi oi, hold your horses there, Hime. This is what someone said in subraces thread. That there mght be lootboxes comin out. So I, I known for my gentle self and mighty flex, I who decided, I decided that it would be nice to ask people and gather their thoughts. Also what I said is true. Shit hit SC2, Shit hit heroes of the storm, SJWatch was shit from the beginning and so is Stoner's enclave. Tis be a pattern of evil there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    First, there are no Overwatch/HotS-style lootboxes in WoW, and I don't see a way they could work well in MMO like this.
    Second, there's already enough stuff locked behind terrible RNG within RNG (paragon mounts).
    Little girl, sad news are due. Shittor and other mmos have lootboxes. You better open your eyes before the piss give you bliss.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    You know, fucking Blizzard is flashing their greedy bits a lil bit too much lately. But then tis be me and my stalwart moral compass. I'm sure you guys have overall lower standards. Just being honest here. You can be honest with me too. Let's flex our muscles strong and drive our pecks into the sunset.

I've heard em rumours that Blizz might go f2p with Wowsies, I know, sin, right? I took it into consideration while making me poll. You covered broes. FLEXX
    Not rumors, fact: WoW is going f2p!

~slash_the_s

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't care if WoW was f2p witout any contraints. I wouldn't buy those lootboxes anyway so I wouldn't care. Playing WoW would be cheaper for me.
    However it would extinguish the last bits of community bringing more toxic players into the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    They already have a shop. Why would they make loot boxes when they can just sell the skins in the shop?
    Because they can sell the fucking loot boxes in the shop.
    Like the do in other games.

And of course the boxes mostly drop crap and have a minuscule chance of dropping the stuff you need. And people buy them..for some strange reason (but then again people voted for Trump, so I guess that kinda explains the level of the gene pool in the US).

Lootboxes and all the kid friendly bs made me quit HoTs. I had sinked at least $200 on that game, around 1600 games. Haven't played it since the day that patch came out and i don't regret it one bit.

If they introduce any of that nonsense in WoW i'll just quit. That crap is just not for me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Little girl, sad news are due. Shittor and other mmos have lootboxes. You better open your eyes before the piss give you bliss.
    Still better chances they'd just put it in the store directly, like the necro pack in D3. Possibly with "get all" bundle.

Edit: reworded + typos
    Last edited by Mahmeya; 2017-10-23 at 08:53 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    Still better chances they'd just put it in the store directly,ike the necro pack in D3. Possibly with "get all" bundle.

Edit: reworded
    Necro is a dying breed among the Blizzcunts. They prefer their lootboxes now. What they did to heroes of the storm will never be forgotten. Je suis Nexus.

Deleted
    Is it trying to communicate? More like that pareidolia thing with alien on Mars photo tbf.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get that they're greedy (it's a company, after all), but you're jumping to conclusions out of need to blow off some steam.

Now I remember why I blacklisted OP, despite threads showing up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hambanner View Post
    Is it trying to communicate? More like that pareidolia thing with alien on Mars photo tbf.
    No need to be rude, mate. I know I'm far beyond your comprehension of what true sophistication is. But let me tell you this: I forgive you, for I'm a charitable soul whose will is not above misbegotten and foul. AMEEEEEN
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    I get that they're greedy (it's a company, after all), but you're jumping to conclusions out of need to blow off some steam.

Now I remember why I blacklisted OP, despite threads showing up.
    I'm far more into cyberpunk.

Deleted
    No need to be rude, mate. I know I'm far beyond your comprehension of what true sophistication is. But let me tell you this: I forgive you, for I'm a charitable soul whose will is not above misbegotten and foul. AMEEEEEN

I'm far more into cyberpunk.
    Oh, it's not really trying to communicate. Thought so.

The only way I'd accept lootboxes with unique rewards in WoW is if all of the following were true:

1) Game goes FTP

2) Lootboxes cost $5 each

3) You can only buy up to three lootboxes each month

4) You cannot get duplicate special items

15+ Year Old Account
    I would not be okay with this.

It might not stop me from playing the game, but it would seriously wreck my enthusiasm for it.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

I chose "No. I'm sane", but it's actually "No, but I also don't give a fuck about subraces". It's "No" because it will only be the beginning, like the fucking gay flying stellar horse was the beginning of the shop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't make threads like this with really a really trolly poll.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)