Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    i hate every god damn person that goes up, introduces themselves, then the server they are on, waits expecting applause or some shit, maybe saying their guild as well, then says for the alliance or for the horde, then waits another 5 or 20 seconds expecting some sort approval, before asking such a mundane and stupid question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    i hate every god damn person that goes up, introduces themselves, then the server they are on, waits expecting applause or some shit, maybe saying their guild as well, then says for the alliance or for the horde, then waits another 5 or 20 seconds expecting some sort approval, before asking such a mundane and stupid question.
    Yeah, grows a bit tiresome.. and then the question is something that was asked not long ago, or the question that we know has a repeated, 'no' answer.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Will they be online questions being read by one guy to the devs like last time, or a line up of people asking their own?
    most likely will only be questions at the place... because how can we prep questions for an expansion we wont know of till then...

they may also have a guest like jesse who will ask "questions" (in reality questions blizz gave him so they could explain things in a question format)

- - - Updated - - -

omfg yes i hate it
    yeah sure do the name stuff but dont do the for the X and wait for applause feel free to do
    "Hi im X from Y server" Sure, we dont need to know your guild cause we can look you up, nor do we need to know yoru race, class, or gender, but sure go ahead and say your name and server so we can look you up. but dont go "hi im X from Y server im a A B C......... FOR THE Z.............. Ok so what is the level cap gunna be again, i missed that?"

but hey atleast it is not as bad as this''
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Doesn't really matter, the only constant is that what ever question is asked, it's usually one whose answer is already known or one of little to no importance hence no one caring about it. On the rare occasions when an interestng question does make it through, the answer is then dodged by smoke screens of some kind. So my question to you: Why care?

Would be more interesting to read what questions people in this thread would ask. I don't know yet what I would ask.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought Blizzard told them to say all that shit? :P

Deleted
    Those questions are so pointless anyway. "HOW COME MAGE FIREBALL NOT PURPLE? WHAT'S THE LORE REASON BEHIND THAT?"

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    Those questions are so pointless anyway. "HOW COME MAGE FIREBALL NOT PURPLE? WHAT'S THE LORE REASON BEHIND THAT?"
    I demand answers
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

just like any dev Q&A, useless questions like "why cant I get X removed item, i need it for my Goldshire RP" no point in watching other than hoping someone does/says something stupid.

Deleted
    Will they be online questions being read by one guy to the devs like last time, or a line up of people asking their own?
    If it's the former then prepare for boring fucking questions.

Deleted
    Chris Metzen will return from retirement for one day to read his fanfic about Thrall's sexy times with Aggra. It will be all the content of Q&A this year.

Most questions will be asked by people using their mouths.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    most likely will only be questions at the place... because how can we prep questions for an expansion we wont know of till then...

they may also have a guest like jesse who will ask "questions" (in reality questions blizz gave him so they could explain things in a question format)

- - - Updated - - -

omfg yes i hate it
    yeah sure do the name stuff but dont do the for the X and wait for applause feel free to do
    "Hi im X from Y server" Sure, we dont need to know your guild cause we can look you up, nor do we need to know yoru race, class, or gender, but sure go ahead and say your name and server so we can look you up. but dont go "hi im X from Y server im a A B C......... FOR THE Z.............. Ok so what is the level cap gunna be again, i missed that?"

but hey atleast it is not as bad as this''
    My sides...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    My sides...

full video of all the most akward questions at 2013 minecon...
    "how many of you have autism, if so how has it helped you in your career" *Points camera at them all.*
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah if anyone going to Blizzcon is reading this; we DO NOT care what server you're from or who your god damn character is. Stop wasting time damnit.

Also keep the crying about legendaries at a minimum. Thank you in advance!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    They need to be pre-moderated.

Otherwise, some adventurer will get a chance and will ask "Where is Mankrik's Wife?".
    i think that becoems a valid question. bwah hah hah

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hambanner View Post
    Chris Metzen will return from retirement for one day to read his fanfic about Thrall's sexy times with Aggra. It will be all the content of Q&A this year.
    green jeezus "rose" on the third day and Aggra screams OH GOD!
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    pre-moderated cuz they don't want to deal with legacy shit.

I hope the red shirt question is better this year though, last year was weak.

Deleted
    "Are traps gay?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    "Are traps gay?"
    I'd ask that question without hesitation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Dunno but I know how they’ll be answered.

With sarcasm, lots and lots of sarcasm. Though without Chilton it might be less so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interpretive dance.