Does anyone have a timeline of all the leaks that happened before the previous expansions' reveals?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I mean having the choice between your usual character or maybe one new sub race you don't like... eeeeh. The whole sub race idea is very interesting but very hard to handle. Something easier to implement would be a new character creator and just increase the amount of customization options by a huge amount.

I mean instead of giving us them as sub races they could give us them as entirely new races, can't they?
    Is not hard to handle... if you wanna change from your normal to sub race, you change it... if you dont like the sub, you stay with your usual character.

You may also not like the actual races... I don't like any Ally race. They're all ugly and the alternative for my shammy was between a dwarf and a spacegoats.

I prefered the sub-races idea than a new one. A new race means that I have to delete one of my Alts, because I have reach the limit numbers of characters per server and create another new shaman starting from scratch just beacuse I wanna make my shaman draenei look a bit different. Dont make any sense. And we are not speaking about just one new race but for now are 4.

Also, a sub race dont need a starting area and this is a lot of work that you can spare.

But, we are speaking about nothing... actually we dont know if all of the 4 are really a subraces:
    Nightborne don't look to me as a sub-race but more like a new one, Lightforged Draenei and Highmountain Tauren are more suitable as sub-race, because they add only something more esthetical.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    I have risen from the dead.

Don't worry, i've been closely reading every single page
    welcome back mate. how as the banhammer this time and what the hell did you do?
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harisun View Post
    Not true :/
    It’s been said multiple times that this could just be a new way of categorising NPC’s.
    Why suddenly do that when they've not done so since wotlk? Think before you comment, please.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

Say what?
    Wut?

Cata cl ysm

See? 3 words

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    Man I will be mightily butthurt if Ethereal get added as an alliance race. I've wanted to play a space mummy forever.
    if it gets added my money is neutral like pandas were
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Void Elves having ethereal-esque weapons in different colors make me think they'll be their tutors, and that we won't get them playable proper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    However, as the Davy Jones leak mentioned, I don't think Azshara has "box art" material in mind. While I think she will be the final raid boss or main villain of the expansion I think someone with a more unique design than her will be on the box: hence the "ghost pirate" leaks.
    More unique design. Assuming we have seen how she actually looks, beside stupid placeholder sea witch models. Isn't she supposed to be half octopus?

Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    Yeah I hope so. They could very easily work as a neutral race, there is already established lore for them having multiple factions under trade princes that don't all get along.

Deleted
    If we take the best of each leak, we have a new expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure why people think Old Gods can't be good villains. Most people that play Warcraft probably have an idea on what beings like N'zoth/Yogg/C'thun are like. If anything C'thun wasn't treated as properly as he should of been.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

A couple things on the ToV leak:
    -Yes, it uses a lot of the Legion frame. However, I'd argue that that frame fits MUCH better for old god/Azshara based content that the original frame(it just looks better).
    -There were arguments about how the bottom V portion of ToV doesn't follow/look the same as the other logos. While true, Legion's logo differs as well. Previous to Legion, ALL logos shared the same exact V portion with teeth, with a little gem below. Legion's logo steps away from that with more differences.
    -The awkward coloration could just be due to the screen angle, the logo being animated(think about water refraction and reflection, it creates weird/crazy coloration, etc.
    -Also found it odd that the person colored out something on the top left, as if to protect themselves/someone else. Could also just be hiding something that gives it away as fake.

All that being said, I remain open minded about the logo. I think it could honestly go either way. We see a lot of fake logos, so it's probably fake...but on the other hand, plenty of scenarios where a crappy picture could be taken. I have an older phone(iphone 6s) and it takes pretty crappy pictures, especially of computer screens at an angle.

Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    What money? WoW already have pay subscription. If stuff like races will be in game shop shit will gets real and WoW is done.

I don’t think anything can be gathered from looking at the release date of 8.0 by the release date of the book. There’s been such a wide variance of gaps between book and xpac launches in the past.

It’s probably launching somewhere between July and November as the extreme end points.

Remember that there is 1 more patch coming still, there are 3 pvp seasons planned (current one and 2 more), And Antorus hasn’t released yet. I believe a July release would make Antorus the shortest final raid tier ever in WoW.

Deleted
    did something new happen in the last 8 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by dadoru View Post
    If we take the best of each leak, we have a new expansion
    Take some pirates, some old gods, some subraces, some ethereals... and baby, you got a stew goin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracerz07 View Post
    In the last Q&A they literally said “mage tower, Mythic + 15, and pvp related skins will be removed”.
    The other 2 yes, the PvP prestige skins can still be earned according to blue post
    Morning! I've got a few updates to share.

Regarding the Mage Tower appearance. If you unlock your Mage Tower appearance before Legion is over, you will still be able to earn the colour variants of it post-Legion.

Likewise the colour variants of the Balance of Power appearance will still be obtainable post-Legion, with the exception of the Mythic +15 variant which needs to be obtained before Legion ends.

Prestige appearances will still be obtainable after Legion, though the exact manner in which they are earned may change.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...page=2#post-32
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Deleted
    Take some pirates, some old gods, some subraces, some ethereals... and baby, you got a stew goin.
    Fish stew. I prefer beef or game, but cooking together with friends is the best thing ever. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    E.g. because we might get a dungeon where we play Lightforged Dwarves and/or Void Elves and the transformation requires them to be listed in this manner (like with Cavern of Times dungeons).
    Nah, I just think people find the whole subrace concept to be too good to be true so they try to find ways to downplay it.

I'm just hoping they've managed to get enough time to make a new race too.

https://youtu.be/Sr2PlqXw03Y one of my f vorite running jokes in arrested development, just seems so random, which perfectly fits the show.