Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    aaah well blizzcon is next friday,
    Not exactly, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    We need to stop arguing over the stupid stuff, and start talking about whether or not there will be Tirasian Bacon...
    I hope so.

Don't underestimate the power of hype, we were getting almost a hundred pages per day a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Okay we need a cauldron of stew added to the hype train. Cooked by Captain Cookie or a Pandaren or both.
    did... did i just contribute to the hype train???????? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    IMO, there’s a fairly high chance we get an alpha before February. Just because testing takes so long.
    Did anyone doubt that? I mean Q3 is the most likely release date so they better step up their game.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by pseudodraco View Post
    did... did i just contribute to the hype train???????? :O
    Uhhhh....

Ye.

ALL ABOARD!

AAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL AAAABBBOOOOAAARRDDDD!!!!

Deleted
    Not exactly, bro.
    hhaha, im too excited, u know what i mean, its the next weeks friday

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Uhhhh....

Ye.

ALL ABOARD!

AAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL AAAABBBOOOOAAARRDDDD!!!!
    and all while i'm sitting in calc class, LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    C'thun was the second "strongest" endboss in Vanilla. Did he deserve to be the last one? I mean AQ was one of the best parts in Vanilla, both AQ20 and 40 have been amazing raids with very different bosses. Difficulty of AQ40 has been very high but besides that... why do you think they handled C'thun wrong?
    Because, well the build up to him wasn't like how Yogg got built(Even then he was a side end boss). There was just not as much development. Not to mention Vanilla WoW's lore was all over the place.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    A couple things on the ToV leak:
    -Yes, it uses a lot of the Legion frame. However, I'd argue that that frame fits MUCH better for old god/Azshara based content that the original frame(it just looks better).
    -There were arguments about how the bottom V portion of ToV doesn't follow/look the same as the other logos. While true, Legion's logo differs as well. Previous to Legion, ALL logos shared the same exact V portion with teeth, with a little gem below. Legion's logo steps away from that with more differences.
    -The awkward coloration could just be due to the screen angle, the logo being animated(think about water refraction and reflection, it creates weird/crazy coloration, etc.
    -Also found it odd that the person colored out something on the top left, as if to protect themselves/someone else. Could also just be hiding something that gives it away as fake.

All that being said, I remain open minded about the logo. I think it could honestly go either way. We see a lot of fake logos, so it's probably fake...but on the other hand, plenty of scenarios where a crappy picture could be taken. I have an older phone(iphone 6s) and it takes pretty crappy pictures, especially of computer screens at an angle.
    This. Also, reusing the Legion frame is sensible. Build on your progress.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    C'thun was the second "strongest" endboss in Vanilla. Did he deserve to be the last one? I mean AQ was one of the best parts in Vanilla, both AQ20 and 40 have been amazing raids with very different bosses. Difficulty of AQ40 has been very high but besides that... why do you think they handled C'thun wrong?
    I think they burned the Old Gods too fast in turning them into raid bosses, but at least they have been the final bosses in raids mostly.

But I would have preferred the Old Gods to work from behind, unleashing their power through empowered, warped minions and champions, like the Chaos Gods in Warhammer. :3

Though it would be a bit hard to get the Slaanesh type of followers into a game from the USA with such a low PG rating. All lusty demons have too many clothes on their bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Because, well the build up to him wasn't like how Yogg got built(Even then he was a side end boss). There was just not as much development. Not to mention Vanilla WoW's lore was all over the place.
    To be fair, for vanilla standards, I think they did an alright job. There were hints of something sinister out in Silithus for awhile, there were all of those corrupted areas in Tarnaris / Silithus with the bugs roaming about with several quests of NPCs trying to kill them or learn more abour them (implying they were not always out there).

Plus there was the whole war effort, which at the time was super cool. I think if we look at wrath / later expansion standards, C'Thun was poorly done. But back then, they were still learning how to properly hype up and set up a main antagonist.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I'm inclined to agree with you. It looks as though Ethereals will be taking a back seat to Void Elves, and I'm not seeing anything about Ogres, so I have a feeling we may get some form of neutral Naga to ease anger that may arise from the Nightborne/Void Elf debacle. IF we get a new race that is.
    I was talking more about the expansion as a whole, not a new player race. We're going to be facing Naga, with the mighty Queen herself the final boss.

I am mostly looking forward to the banana island, Tel'Abim.

The bananas have started talking to me and I have learned a great deal about their culture. I have ceased my senseless destruction of their homes and consumption of the young. How little I knew then of the great civilization that I was destroying

New race: Bananas...??

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    I am mostly looking forward to the banana island, Tel'Abim.

The bananas have started talking to me and I have learned a great deal about their culture. I have ceased my senseless destruction of their homes and consumption of the young. How little I knew then of the great civilization that I was destroying

New race: Bananas...??
    New Race: Bananaren

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I can.

Yrel. What did she do on her own and where is she now?

Vanessa Vancleef. She fucked up one zone, which doesnt really achieve much in the grand scheme of things. Her story is nice but she is hardly a main character

Alleria. Gimme a break. She showed up half a patch ago to get void powers. Hardly makes her a main character in Legion. Those are Velen, Illidan and Khadgar

Sylvanas. Syl who was? Never saw her in months. Sylvanas is always a main character supposedly, but her arc only goes forward at a snail's pace and all the imporant stuff tends to happen without her involvment

Jaina back in Wrath. Whose involvment ended up being inconsequential as she was left offscreen while Tirion confronted Arthas with us. Besides that was four expansions ago.

Sally Whitemane and her Death Knight story arc. Which is very imporant for Death Knights, but not for the 11 other classes.

Xal'talath (I'll call her a female, since she has a Female voice). I'd also call her female, but wouldn't call her a main heroine.

Tyrande. Who is mostly defined by being in love with Malfurion and hating half the playable races. The only time we saw her in any of the finalees was when she fought in the Siege of Orgrimmar, but everyone was there anyway.

The 2 Female Aspects.

Queen Azshara. Really?

Thalyssra.

And more.

Must I mention the others?
    You seemed to have misunderstood my point. There are plenty of female characters, and many of them get extensive screentime. Some of them, like Moira, also tend to be useful all the time they show up. But they are never THE main heroes who organize rebellions, storm castles, vanquish the big bad and so on. Those are Thrall, Varian, Vol'Jin, Tirion and Khadgar. Maiev is probably the closest one on the female side, but Black Temple was the first content patch in TBC, not the endgame, and now when we go to Argus Maiev is gone.

You seemed to have misunderstood my point. There are plenty of female characters, and many of them get extensive screentime. Some of them, like Moira, also tend to be useful all the time they show up. But they are never THE main heroes who organize rebellions, storm castles, vanquish the big bad and so on. Those are Thrall, Varian, Vol'Jin, Tirion and Khadgar. Maiev is probably the closest one on the female side, but Black Temple was the first content patch in TBC, not the endgame, and now when we go to Argus Maiev is gone.
    The guy you are talking to is probably one of the most naive people on Mmo-c.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    To be fair, for vanilla standards, I think they did an alright job. There were hints of something sinister out in Silithus for awhile, there were all of those corrupted areas in Tarnaris / Silithus with the bugs roaming about with several quests of NPCs trying to kill them or learn more abour them (implying they were not always out there).

Plus there was the whole war effort, which at the time was super cool. I think if we look at wrath / later expansion standards, C'Thun was poorly done. But back then, they were still learning how to properly hype up and set up a main antagonist.
    I know, still wish with the more updated tech they could give C'thun what he deserves(Same with Yogg obviously). With the Wound, it's possible but I don't think Blizzard is going in that direction.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Ok im up, what did i miss?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    The guy you are talking to is probably one of the most naive people on Mmo-c.
    A fair point.

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Ok im up, what did i miss?
    Stew hype
    Last edited by mmoc38dc10fd5b; 2017-10-23 at 03:57 PM.