Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Wait is that legal?

- - - Updated - - -

Outland =/= Draenor
    Draenor is literally Outland. There's no one anyone can post what you post and be serious.
    Ltachilles
    <Forgotten Guardians>
    Area-52

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait is that legal?
    It appears to be a preview version, not all pages are there. I didn't create it, found it by doing a quick search of the subject.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dmerriam005 View Post
    Dreanor is Outland before it got Fd up
    Exactly.

/10

10+ Year Old Account
    That site is not proof anyway, where does it say that in WoW.
    As has already been stated, its in Chronicle Volume 2 which is wow's lore guide. If you insist on arguing lore I recommend you at least read it so you aren't the moron constantly trying to debate things that have already been stated as fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    The most believable part about this entire list is the part that says "5 new zones".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serissa View Post
    Stopped right here. Blizz will never use this so f.cking retarded title.

- - - Updated - - -

5? More like 500 or even 5000!
    its oover 9000!
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Deleted
    So we have had a before, we have had a "what could of been" and now an after
    Think I will pass
    Also demigod.. Lol just lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserChild9 View Post
    As has already been stated, its in Chronicle Volume 2 which is wow's lore guide. If you insist on arguing lore I recommend you at least read it so you aren't the moron constantly trying to debate things that have already been stated as fact.
    I went through Chronicle and couldn't find anything about it. Post a picture of the relevant paragraph if you are convinced it's in there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I went through Chronicle and couldn't find anything about it. Post a picture of the relevant paragraph if you are convinced it's in there.
    Someone already did.

Quote Originally Posted by allatar View Post
    That site is quoting from The Chronicles Vol 2 which Blizzard have stated are canon. You can read it yourself here on Page 12:

Chronicles Vol 2
    Page 13, 3rd line down in the taming of Draenor section.

Aggramar lingered among the vast emptiness over Draenor, listening for the dreams of a world-soul at it's core. He heard none.

Do you get your mum to read these forum posts to you? I only ask because you obviously cant fucking read or you would read at the sources given to you, maybe that's too much for mummy though?

Deleted
    Someone already did.

Page 13, 3rd line down in the taming of Draenor section.

Aggramar lingered among the vast emptiness over Draenor, listening for the dreams of a world-soul at it's core. He heard none.

Do you get your mum to read these forum posts to you? I only ask because you obviously cant fucking read or you would read at the sources given to you, maybe that's too much for mummy though?
    Oh my god. That doesn't mean that there is no world soul. It just means they found none. Maybe they couldn't detect it at that point. Jesus Christ.

Hell it doesn't even say that he found no world soul. It says that he didn't hear the dreams of a world soul. Maybe that just means it wasn't dreaming? Maybe it was being suppressed? Have some imagination.
    Last edited by mmocdf92b69352; 2017-10-23 at 07:04 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Didn't Blizzard establish that a planet with a world-soul consumes much, if not all, of the Spirit element of the planet? The outcome of this being the elementals of the planet being in constant strife against one another.

But because Draenor had no world-soul, in turn an abundance of the Spirit element, the elementals lived in relative harmony. Then we enter the issue with the Sporemounds becoming sentient due to them consuming much of the Spirit element, etc etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god. That doesn't mean that there is no world soul. It just means they found none. Maybe they couldn't detect it at that point. Jesus Christ.

Hell it doesn't even say that he found no world soul. It says that he didn't hear the dreams of a world soul. Maybe that just means it wasn't dreaming? Maybe it was being suppressed? Have some imagination.
    Im not gonna argue with you anymore because you are just being a dick now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found this on 4chan

....................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\...

Deleted
    Im not gonna argue with you anymore because you are just being a dick now.
    Oh yeah. Pointing out that the text only says that he didn't hear the dreams of a world soul is being a dick. I see you've given up cause you have no argument.

That is so retarded.

Exactly.

/10
    Its like saying Azeroth before Shattering is not Azeroth...

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah. Pointing out that the text only says that he didn't hear the dreams of a world soul is being a dick. I see you've given up cause you have no argument.
    Page 12 categorically states:

'Draenor did not contain a slumbering world-soul, but it was remarkable in other ways'.

It's right there in the third paragraph under the title Draenor and The Evergrowth. It was the presence of the Spirit of Life that made Draenor stand out, NOT the presence of a world-soul.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigthumbb View Post
    "Outland revamped" - Yep! Two expansions after the Outland revamp expansion!
    haha
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work
    www.twitch.tv/mcitra

That is a retarded comment. Exactly because of the state of Outland that means there are bits floating out there from the rest of the planet. It might be that what we see as Outland is just a tiny portion. The core of the planet could very well be floating out there somewhere.
    Titan souls are kinda fragile. When Aman'thul one-punched Y'shaarj it caused a wound that nearly killed Azeroth. If Draenor ever had a Titan soul it definitely did not survive its sundering.

Also what we see as Outland is not just a tiny portion. Taken from the official site on Outland:
    The scattered wastes of Outland are all that remain of Draenor, the once beautiful homeworld of the orcs. Following the Second War, the Alliance invaded Draenor by crossing through the Dark Portal. To their horror, they discovered that Ner'zhul - the dark warlord of Horde - had constructed a series of new gateways that could lead the beaten Horde to newer, unspoiled worlds. As the Alliance forces closed in around him, Ner'zhul opened his gateways as a means of escape. However, the gateways' clashing energies resulted in a catastrophic explosion that ultimately ripped the world of Draenor apart.
    (While it is true that this is information as old as TBC I haven't seen a single piece of evidence from you to counter it)
    Last edited by Galathir; 2017-10-24 at 09:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    just what people want, more draenor
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..