Poll: Will Jaina become the one of the antagonist in the next expansion?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jac9996 View Post
    Dude jaina has nothing to be redeemed for from an alliance point of view stop being so butt hurt. The stuff she threw at the horde was the hordes own fault. She hasnt done anything to harm the alliance or give the alliance any reason to not like her anymore.
    No but she is ethier two faced, an idiot or politically weak.

She wanted peace yet allowed her city to be used a military base allowing the Allaince to have an offensive into horde homelands. Not a peaceful move.

She ethier didn't know (idiot), couldn't stop it (politically weak) or actively allowed it in which case she's two faced.

Hopefully we kill her in a Kul Tiras raid and all move on

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    I hope so, and that comes from a horde to death fan

I can name lot of names from wc3 era, however Orcs maybe the only race with no real powerful woman
    but to call wow lack powerful females is ignorance, even Taurens have Magatha Grimtotem
    You don't want a cow as the spokesperson for feminism in a videogame. The only "strong" female characters that exist and people are aware of are Tyrande, Jaina and Sylvanas. That's why they are not going to get rid of them in like forever.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    She wanted peace yet allowed her city to be used a military base allowing the Allaince to have an offensive into horde homelands. Not a peaceful move.
    Barrens? Who exactly has it as real homeland? Orcs' homeland is Draenor (Outland as what's left of it now) and the orcs, as invaders, have no legitimate claim to any azerothian land whatsoever. They should be glad they were not executed to a single one after second war, and reminded of that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selraith View Post
    Hi All,

Just an interesting point looking at blizzcon - 2 hours after the announcement "what's next" we have the most powerful women in WoW. The description's quiet interesting as well "For the Alliance! For the Horde! Join the voice actresses who bring some of the most formidable heroines of Azeroth to life (and undeath) for a discussion of their craft." With the hint' we've had from the following two videos would you agree that Jaina will become the main antagonis? We do also have a new book coming out called "before the storm" - could it be a way for Jaina to attack the horde for Theramore?

Link to blizzcon schedule: https://blizzcon.com/en-us/schedule#fri-nov-3
    You link to two videos that are both fanservice creations of Jaina and both been noted to not be a thing.

I don't believe that 'The powerful women of warcraft' has any hint to anything, other than the female voice actors.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    Barrens? Who exactly has it as real homeland? Orcs' homeland is Draenor (Outland as what's left of it now) and the orcs, as invaders, have no legitimate claim to any azerothian land whatsoever. They should be glad they were not executed to a single one after second war, and reminded of that
    If we go by territorial rights the humans better hand over all their territory to the trolls.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/File:Kalimdor_Chronicle.jpg

OT

I'd say with sylvanas as warchief and jaina playing a major role in the next one blizz might focus a tad more on their female leaders.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2017-10-23 at 05:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    She's desecrating those who died defending Lordaeron against the horde and later the scourge by raising them into undeath.
    The one who did most to Sylvanas was Arthas, and Arthas =/= alliance

Sylvanas is abusive even to her own (Koltira)
    Koltira was traitor who deserved much worse than he got.

Deleted
    Tauren.....who mentioned orcs?

For countless generations after the war, the tauren roamed the plains of the Barrens hunting the mighty kodo, and sought the wisdom of their eternal goddess, the Earth Mother.

From wowpedia....

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Was he really a traitor though? He did his job and took the place it’s not like he let the alliance have it even if he didn’t wipe them out. Still don’t get why he would join the forsaken in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Was he really a traitor though? He did his job and took the place it’s not like he let the alliance have it even if he didn’t wipe them out. Still don’t get why he would join the forsaken in the first place.
    The whole point is that he didn't. It was sylvanas undercover who prevented him from fucking up. And even then he almost menaged.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas was undermining the cleansing effort of Argent Crusade and Cenarion circle by expanding to plaguelands, when we're at that...

7+ Year Old Account
    The whole point is that he didn't. It was sylvanas undercover who prevented him from fucking up. And even then he almost menaged.
    Screwing up isn’t the same as being a traitor though. He didn’t side with the allaince sure he didn’t fight his buddy when they met but it’s not like he was purposely trying to lose unless I’m forgetting something.

- - - Updated - - -

Sylvanas was undermining the cleansing effort of Argent Crusade and Cenarion circle by expanding to plaguelands, when we're at that...
    Was she? I don’t remember any quest targeting towards either other then mabye the farmer murder but they were alliance were they not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Screwing up isn’t the same as being a traitor though. He didn’t side with the allaince sure he didn’t fight his buddy when they met but it’s not like he was purposely trying to lose unless I’m forgetting something.
    It is if you make concious decision to screw up.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Was she? I don’t remember any quest targeting towards either other then mabye the farmer murder but they were alliance were they not?
    She's undead and trying to get the land that others were trying to get rid of undead in the first place. Moving more undead (even her own) will definitely help the cleansing goals ... not.
    Koltira and Thassarian realized that, they destroyed the undead together and would let that be from there on, but Sylvanas ofc had to go in and screw things up with her val'kyr

7+ Year Old Account
    It is if you make concious decision to screw up.
    Do you know he did that? Not attacking thssarian is not the same as trying to lose on purpose.

- - - Updated - - -

She's undead and trying to get the land that others were trying to get rid of undead in the first place. Moving more undead (even her own) will definitely help the cleansing goals ... not.
    Koltira and Thassarian realized that, they destroyed the undead together and would let that be from there on, but Sylvanas ofc had to go in and screw things up with her val'kyr
    Being undead in of its self doesn’t hurt the land from healing the argent dawn has had undead in there ranks for ages. Trying to get rid of the scourge is not the same as trying to get rid of the forsaken or else tirion would have been marching on under city.

Koltira is smart man who value friendship and brotherhood. He and Thassarian agreed to make break and start fight next day but stupid Westfall farmers fucked up. He more honorable and trustworthy high elf than Sylvanas ever was or will be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Redeeming Illidan was a far fetch..

Redeeming Jaina is impossible.. No way, the player base will accept Jaina as a "good guy"..
    She has barely done anything, Illidan was much worse. Jaina isn't even a bad girl right now, why would the playerbase not accept her as a good girl?

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Everyone knows Jaina is an evil bitch; we're only waiting for Blizzard to realize it..
    After defeating Argus the Unmaker, and Jailing Sargeras....

Evil Jaina will be a quest boss.

If not, then see ya in 3-4 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    entire hour long panel for female voice actors

wew

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    If there is one thing World of warcraft lacks its these called "powerful women", Not only has been retconned twice under the span of 10 years, but because of the feminist agenda i am willing to bet she is only going to get more space in the spotlight than ever before. Either as a avatar of a old god, or using her powers to destroy them.
    Hey, if feminism gets us more Jaina / Alleria / Sylvanas, I'm down with it, badass female characters are fucking cool in my book. Sick of Anduin, sick of Velen as he's literally the most boring character of all the faction leaders, I wish they would give more time to the Tauren and Gnomes though even though I don't like the gnomes too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I believe she will be the protagonist for the Alliance alongside Alleria.