Poll: Should Alex Jones be held criminally liable?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    Maybe it has something to do with the availability of guns?
    Finland and the Swiss also have large amounts or private firearm ownership.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    You shouldn't be anywhere close to teaching children when you refer those who vote outside your political spectrum as dumb or "fucking idiots".
    I knew the standards for liberal arts degrees were low, but holy..

Not a snowflakes chance in hell I would let any of my future children be tought by someone like you.
    I'd love you know what shithole he teaches at so my kids don't have to be exposed to his communist propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No you have zero especially up against Don the Con who in addition to being a Nazi and shit human being he’s a fucking moron.
    Having Robert Byrd as a "mentor" is far worse than being Trump. Having a mentor who was a Grand Master of the KKK, an advocated killing black people, and was apart of killings of people simply because of the color of their skin.
    Last edited by agentsi; 2017-10-23 at 06:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    I disagree. We criminalise “the lie” for all or nobody. If your fooled by a crackpot website the fault lies with you.
    Not true everyone has a blind spot and this involves more than that person.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

and Nov 7th it was within the margin of error, all you are doing is showing how much you don't understand what polling is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Lol

Imprison me for disagreeing with you hub.

Please try. Please I beg you, please try.

Maybe you shouldn't just limit it to me mall, I mean you already are okay with imprisoning others that disagree with you as well.

Perhaps you could label it a camp, a camp where we can go and think about our horrendous crimes against you. We can concentrate on fixing our behavior.

Maybe we can call it a concentration camp.

- - - Updated - - -

Because we have a violent culture.

If you are just challenging me to a fight you could be more up front about it rather than talking like a tough guy to me twice. As for the rest of your passive aggressive nonsense yeah.

I think you should be in prison or at the less supervised for exactly this kind of nonsense you post. It seem unhinged.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-10-23 at 07:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should Alex Jones be held criminally liable?

Along with Infowars, Breitbart and other news Media outlets when it’s proven they knowingly gave false information to the public lied about the nature of events or completely made something up. If said information is being misrepresented and it causes real serious harm should those who knew this face criminal charges?
    A very slippery slope.
    Should CNN be liable for platforming Jeffery Lords lies for years? They're a news organization, and they paid Jeffery Lord a retainer and appearance fee to appear on Anderson Cooper's panel of pundits.

Deleted
    Can the clinically insane be held criminally liable.

No information on the amount of people polled, location, methodology or important statistics. Hell they could have just polled the office where they worked. Lol ffs

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    lol military hating president? DJT loves the military more than retarded obama and hillary combined.
    Yeah, he just accuses war widows of lying and treats them like garbage. Ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeh, true we all do have a blind spot, but It takes a special kind of idiot to buy the crap peddled on Infowars.
    Again when that special kind of idiot attacks you or your family because they think you’re an Illuminati lizard agent molesting their children and scores of his friends agree you might feel differently.

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    Having Henry Kissinger as a "mentor" is far worse than being Trump. Having a mentor who was a Grand Master of the KKK, an advocated killing black people, and was apart of killings of people simply because of the color of their skin.
    You are so far deep in the conspiracy hole it's amazing you can find your keyboard.
    Robert Byrd left the KKK in the 1950s, disavowed it, and worked against it so much that even the NAACP mourned his death in 2010.
    Nobody is careless at that level of misinformation... you're knowingly spreading it.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Should Alex Jones be held criminally liable?

Along with Infowars, Breitbart and other news Media outlets when it’s proven they knowingly gave false information to the public lied about the nature of events or completely made something up. If said information is being misrepresented and it causes real serious harm should those who knew this face criminal charges?
    Lying isn't a crime. But you won't be able to because people will defend hours right to free speech and if you punish him you will get destroyed by people claiming censorship.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I know comrade, NY, CA, and TX, should have the sole ability to elect our presidents.
    Glad you think the conservatives in ny and ca should have no voting power.

Heehee! Good point!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    Having Henry Kissinger as a "mentor" is far worse than being Trump. Having a mentor who was a Grand Master of the KKK, an advocated killing black people, and was apart of killings of people simply because of the color of their skin.
    Kissinger was a tactician and the DNC was reformed KKK but the current endorsement went to Trump nice try.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    No information on the amount of people polled, location, methodology or important statistics. Hell they could have just polled the office where they worked. Lol ffs
    You could, you know, follow the URL in that image and find all that info, right?
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Outlawing lying will do nothing to protect me and mine from the criminally insane.
    No not lying misuse of a public trust to facilitate harm even to you by people you deem too stupid to know better.

mall security guy would have fit perfectly as an officer in a communist gulag.
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

While he is an absolute retard and a horrible human being, I don't think he has done anything that would actually warrant a prison sentence. Maybe he can be sued for some of the bullshit claims he makes with his shitty products he tries to sell all the time, but that would most likely only end up with a fine either way. I do think the world would be a better place without his horrible "news" show, but you can't have everything. And as long as the idiot got people to spew bullshit and sell shitty products to, he will stick around.

Being wrong isn’t the same thing as knowingly telling a lie.
    Now go, and prove that Alex Jones was intentionally lying.

While you're at it, let me remind you of our good ol' CNN:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...r-sherelle-sm/
    Correspondent Ana Cabrera reported Ms. Smith was “calling for peace” in a televised segment Monday on CNN Newsroom, NewsBusters reported.
    The network showed a brief clip of Ms. Smith telling protesters: “Don’t bring the violence here and the ignorance here.”
    But CNN cut away before Ms. Smith called for rioters to “take that s– to the suburbs.”
    “Stop burning down s– we need in our community,” Ms. Smith said in her extended remarks. “Take that s– to the suburbs. Burn they s– down. We need our s–. We need our weaves. I don’t wear it. But we need it.”
    A CNN.com article on Monday framed the issue similarly, reporting that Ms. Smith “condemned violence carried out in her brother’s name, saying the community needs those businesses.”
    The article made no mention of her call for violence against other communities.