Poll: Should Alex Jones be held criminally liable?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    Heehee! Good point!
    They predicted Donald Trump had a 7% chance to win.
    And just like that 7% trinket drop chance on the raid boss, it can never ever ever happen and it is impossible that you will ever receive it.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    Also come on. You know that's not true. That's actually aggravatingly false. Liberals attack the NRA because they don't want to do anything about the mass shootings that happen in their country.
    Not VOTING liberals, the leadership. The voting liberals, like the voting conservatives are blindly, unapologetic-ally stupid. The leadership that guides the idiots!

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    They predicted Donald Trump had a 7% chance to win.
    And just like that 7% trinket drop chance on the raid boss, it can never ever ever happen and it is impossible that you will ever receive it.
    He had way more than a 7% chance.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I know comrade, NY, CA, and TX, should have the sole ability to elect our presidents.
    That's not even half the electoral votes needed to win.
    Keep trying, you'll find a meme that works eventually!
    /pat /pat

He had way more than a 7% chance.
    Feel free to share your numbers backing that up.
    Keeping in mind Trump squeaked through based on 70,000 votes in three states.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    If you are just challenging me to a fight you could be more up front about it rather than talking like a tough guy to me twice. As for the rest of your passive aggressive nonsense yeah.

I think you should be in prison or at the less supervised for exactly this kind of nonsense you post. It seem unhinged.
    Lol

Why would I fight a mentally handicapped man?

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-10-23 at 07:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Now go, and prove that Alex Jones was intentionally lying.

While you're at it, let me remind you of our good ol' CNN:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...r-sherelle-sm/
    Oh shit mall security triggered

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    I tend to upset both sides when defending the US constitution, and the rules within them.

An example is if people wanted to truly ban guns, they'd push for an amendment to repeal second amendment. Even thought I'd disagree with it.
    The left is more subtle than that, they will chip it away piece by piece until it becomes such a burden to own firearms, the law abiding citizens won't bother

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Feel free to share your numbers backing that up.
    Keeping in mind Trump squeaked through based on 70,000 votes in three states.
    Did Hillary win all her states with a land slide? Nope, try again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    So if it isn't supposed to be believable... why would he be held criminally liable?

Back off my nuts and stop trying to pick a fight.

Also this doesn't sound like someone who is out of touch with reality. Saying that another forum poster/user should be locked up for no other reason than what he has posted on a stupid website.

Please try harder to convince us that we can expect even a shred of rationality from the left, and those that support it.

I mean you @Sormine are here chiming in, in support of Mall Security here and the "liberal" party. If you (as liberals) want to be taken seriously, you have to be able to condemn irrational behavior within your own ranks. Do you condone locking someone up because you find their judgment questionable?
    After a poster suggests murdering people or needing the right excuse yeah I’ll go ahead and be ok with that person not realizing that.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Alex Jones is considered a joke by everyone except the minority that actually believes everything he says.

If only we could hold similar actions and people, from the Left, in the same regard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Irrelevant, and provide your evidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Lol

Why would I fight a mentally handicapped man?
    Is this you asking me what is right and wrong? Most people don’t need to be told the answer to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Kissinger was a tactician and the DNC was reformed KKK but the current endorsement went to Trump nice try.
    That was my goof, I was thinking Byrd, typed Kissinger. You don't get reformed from a lifelong commitment to the KKK unless you need something out of those people. IE, votes. But this is a perfect example of your hypocrisy. It's okay if the person I like is evil, as long as I like them. Once someon you don't like, does something, you create this post. Info wars has no reach, they're small. And even Alex Jones himself has said his show is for "entertainment only", while being under oath.

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    Maybe it has something to do with the availability of guns?
    Maybe you're right, also perhaps if France had more stringent gun control laws the terrorists attack wouldn't have happened. Oh wait a minute... See the parallel and agenda breaks down once any other mass shooting in the entire world is referenced.

Deleted
    What is it with you people and exclamation marks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Should we lock up politicians for “misuse of public trust”? It’s pretty much par for the course with that lot, so I don’t get why we should hold journalists to higher standards than politicians.
    We already do. If they knowingly lie and profit from it. Keep swinging for a retort though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    That was my goof, I was thinking Byrd, typed Kissinger. You don't get reformed from a lifelong commitment to the KKK unless you need something out of those people. IE, votes. But this is a perfect example of your hypocrisy. It's okay if the person I like is evil, as long as I like them. Once someon you don't like, does something, you create this post. Info wars has no reach, they're small. And even Alex Jones himself has said his show is for "entertainment only", while being under oath.
    Yes so a life long pussy grabber and confirmed racist like Trump is worse. Alex Jones was only admitted the truth because his needs were in the line. Never mind the damage he’s caused others.

Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    So if it isn't supposed to be believable... why would he be held criminally liable?

Back off my nuts and stop trying to pick a fight.
    I'm not trying to pick a fight. I'm calling out your logically inconsistent bullshit. You're treating us as a monolith of the liberal agenda and claiming that we want to shut down the conversation by shutting up Alex Jones when he talks about chemtrails.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    No it was horrible journalism because it was misleading.

People read 97% chance of winning an election, they are more willing to think Hillary has a chance at winning then if they give her a 66% chance. Which might have actually hurt her chance at winning.
    Yes, I won't deny that. Giving her a better poll is detrimental for her chances.
    But that would only be bad journalism if their method was biased, when their method was neutral it was good journalism. And it's not like you could not look up their method, it's still all there: https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/20/u...residency.html.

With the exception of New Hampshire's 4 EVs, none by less than 1%, which was the case for Trump's 46 EV wins in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin.
    Still waiting for your prediction model...