Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    And yet they're getting divorced
    I just 7th heavened in my pants

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Her accidently exposing herself was 100% staged.
    Yep. Pretty sure about this aswell.

Also what does that have to do with who is hosting it this year exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post

Their argument:

Janet Jackson is banned from NFL performances and Justin Timberlake is not. Thus, the NFL hates black people and white privilege allowed him to get off without punishment.

if you are white just assume no matter what you do the far left will call you racist.

Most likely it will be an obese unattractive white woman calling you racist, or a lanky white dude with a beard
    Last edited by infinit; 2017-10-23 at 10:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont know about the twitter campaign but Janet taking the blunt of the blame and being black balled by the NFL does seem odd. Espcially if their pretenses are as petty as the nipple belonged to her...Timberlake was part of the act as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    Is Janet currently as relevant a celebrity as Justin? I pretty sure current popularity has to do with who they pick to perform at the super bowl.
    Thats not really how NFL halftime performances work..and is JT still relevant? He is younger but relevant? If the criteria is how is "currently relevant" then they skipped a ton of people.

Anyway they pick good live performers, which both are.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't stand Justin Timberlake, so yeah, for that alone I'll get on the bandwagon in justice for Janet.

Quote Originally Posted by infinit View Post
    if you are white just assume no matter what you do the far left will call you racist.

Most likely it will be an obese unattractive white woman calling you racist, or a lanky white dude with a beard
    So accurate

Janet and Justin obviously planned it together. Neither of them were banned from performing anywhere due to it. He's just more popular than she is currently so he's headlining the superbowl.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy09 View Post
    A boob is shown on tv and people still rage about it over ten years later. Boob is not bad. #justiceforboob
    The world needs more boobs bared. A lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post

She is banned (I think?) and he isn't I guess, you know because he's white. Nothing to do with her whipping out her titty.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    So accurate
    Nah, the victim complex is just really strong with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    simple triggered SJW logic.

white man, black woman, things happened, FUCKING DISGUSTING WHITE MALE OPRESSING BLACK WOMEN FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they don't need to use logic or intelligence just follow the same predictable pathetic whiny rant, textbook bullshit.
    where did I say anything about sjw black woman white man oppression? logic is don't blame the person wearing the costume for amisfunction when that's literally the job of someone making it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    It's her team. If I hire a guy to make me some gold pigeon feather pants and my my dong pops out while I'm at a company meeting, you're saying that it's not my fault at all? The world doesn't work that way.
    it does work that way actually lol you could sue them.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    where did I say anything about sjw black woman white man oppression? logic is don't blame the person wearing the costume for amisfunction when that's literally the job of someone making it.
    wasn't at you, i was saying why SJW's blame justin and not the designers or janet or anyone else, it's best to blame the white guy, it's the first rule.

That part wasn't staged.

Janet Jackson had a red lace bra on underneath and Justin was suppose to pull away the leather part and reveal the bra, instead everything broke and you saw her breast instead.
    So you're telling me she was wearing one of these puppies casually?

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    You could show Themius a video of three white guys lynching a fourth white guy and he'd call it cultural appropriation.
    Someone designs you a costume... that costume breaks... I say well that isn't your fault you say "sjw logic!!!! fuckin liberals?!!!S" what?

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    So you're telling me she was wearing one of these puppies casually?

Is it so hard to believe that people like to pierce their body and then have decorations placed through the pierced area?

10+ Year Old Account
    I always found it weird that Janet Jackson got the blame for this.
    Agree, some people are focusing too hard on the fact that the phase 'privilege' has been used once again since with it comes the usual reaction without knowing (or angrily refusing to admit to it being a thing) what it means or how it applies to anyone.
    And instead not zooming in on the fact that Timberlake should have been the one to take backlash from the act rather than Jackson. Which I was in the day, also really bemused by.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    And yet they're getting divorced
    Except they aren't. Unless you believe OK & Star magazines. Sure then.

Though, I still wouldn't call Jessica Biel the hottest woman on the planet either. So what do I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Themius blamed white people for an Asian-American cop shooting an African-American man, so you’re probably right.

Now you're jus straight up making shit up... because in that shooting I was very clearly on the side of the cop who was a rookie and got scared he was undertrained and I felt the case shouldn't have resulted in his going to jail.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ht=Peter+liang

In fact I'm the one who alluded to I feel in this rare case of a cop getting punished I felt it could have something to do with him being a minority as typically cops who. have done far worse don't get punished and this cop I felt shouldn't have been punished at all.
    Last edited by Themius; 2017-10-23 at 10:47 PM.

I'm as surprised as anyone to learn that Justin Timberlake is still relevant, somehow.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.