10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    I don't know what to say.

I see already people saying its an ass pull.

if kids can learn Fusion in one day then those two can do it in a few minutes.
    Fusion is not even that complicated of a technique. All you need is to match the partner's power, something Kale and Caulifla already know how to do, and then perform the dance in sync. The movements are not that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Fusion is not even that complicated of a technique. All you need is to match the partner's power, something Kale and Caulifla already know how to do, and then perform the dance in sync. The movements are not that hard.
    try it in real life

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    But wasn't the real issue with it that it needed to be incredibly perfect, so much so that even the slightest deviation would result in a horrible abomination? Like even a finger being slightly bent or at the wrong angle would cause it to fail.

In a combat situation for the first time trying it with no practice I'd say this is a bit of an ass pull. Although there would be a a little suspension of disbelief that in the 40 hours they had to try and find people they could have learned it, but with Kale being so feeble outside of Rage Mode that the fusion may not add up to much, unless the fusion could also go Rage Mode as well. Overall I'd say that while the idea is fine it would have been good to see the slightest hint of them doing that before the tournament as it does seem a little out of left field for both of them. Ultimately it comes down to your own suspension of disbelief and how much you can accept a situation like this. Personally, I can just barely see them being able to do it, but if they succeed the first try then I'll accept it less, but still accept that it is a thing that is happening.

Now after that I will say I'm glad we are seeing fusion, and I didn't consider Kale/Caulifa as a possibility, but I did expect it from Goku/Vegeta or 17/18, and possibly Gohan/Goku or even Piccolo/Gohan as much of a long shot as those would be, before an enemy team did.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

The more powerful the fusion the less time it last, at the end of episode 114 the timer will probably be around 17min left, it won't last that long. They'll probably be ringed out just after the fusion ends and U6 will be erased (Namekians will be goners during 114 or even before).

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder if a Kale/Caulifla fusion would be enough to get Jiren to re-enter the fighting. Probably, since Kale alone was a fighter that required him to do something.

Goku, Kale, and Hit seem to be the only 'Jiren attention worthy' fighters in the tournament.

10+ Year Old Account
    With fusion coming back into the picture, does a fusion dance combo of Vegeta and Goku just give us a limit breaker Vegito? or do we get to have Gogeta become cannon? That combo couldn't last longer then 5 min at best though lol.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    With fusion coming back into the picture, does a fusion dance combo of Vegeta and Goku just give us a limit breaker Vegito? or do we get to have Gogeta become cannon? That combo couldn't last longer then 5 min at best though lol.
    They can't use Vegito. They'd need Potara and those are items or equipment not allowed in this tournament.

So if they fuse, it'll be Gogeta.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

real reason no killing is a rule

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Goku won't use the Super Dragon Balls to resurrect Frieza, Frieza himself said the Earth Dragon Balls will do.
    except Earth's dragon balls can't revive the same person twice, and i'd bet any amount of money you'd want the namekians would never let him use their balls to revive Frieza.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    except Earth's dragon balls can't revive the same person twice, and i'd bet any amount of money you'd want the namekians would never let him use their balls to revive Frieza.
    And Goku knew that! He was playin' Freeza!

Goku: Okay! Guess I'm gonna call the dragon and get Freezer revived!
    Freeza: Okay. Good.
    Dragon: Can't be done, did that already.
    Goku: Whoops! Looks like you're out of luck, buddy! Back to HFIL for you!
    Freeza: Noooo...!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    Dende's balls can revive someone multiple times

15+ Year Old Account
    I know what you mean but it sounds so wrong :P

Actually no it can't only thing Dende did was allow for a second wish

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    Vegeta getting further character assasination by rescuing cabba and burned by Toppo in true DB fashion
    How is that character assassinatiin? Begets got far more compassionate in thee buu saga and after as he’s grown as a person after he had trunks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    How is that character assassinatiin? Begets got far more compassionate in thee buu saga and after as he’s grown as a person after he had trunks.
    his character assassination began halfway through the namek saga and has continued. completely irrelevant.

7+ Year Old Account
    his character assassination began halfway through the namek saga and has continued. completely irrelevant.
    So you just don’t understand character development then? Ok.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    Actually no it can't only thing Dende did was allow for a second wish
    Not quite.
    http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_(object)
    When Dende became the Earth's guardian, he modified the burnt out Dragon Balls created by Kami, giving Shenron the power to grant three wishes (two wishes if one wish is used to revive a large amount of people). He chose simply modifying Kami's Dragon Balls over creating a new set because the time it would take to create a new set from scratch was far too long, especially given the imminent threat of Cell. In addition to this, Dende's dragon can grant one wish and then have the other wishes saved for a later time. This was shown in the Buu Saga, when one wish was made to revive all those killed by Majin Vegeta, and then Goku asked Shenron to save the following wishes. Therefore, only four or so months after Kid Buu's defeat, another wish was made to erase the Earthlings' memories of Buu. One obstacle that Dende could not overcome for the new set of balls is that, a person cannot be revived more than once. Like the Namekian Dragon Balls, the summoner must utter a set of words. In Dragon Ball Z, these words are "Eternal Dragon, by your name, I summon you forth: Shenron!" In Dragon Ball GT, right before the Shadow Dragon Saga, the words have changed to "Arise, Shenron!"

It is unclear whether Dragon Balls can revive artificial life or not. While Android 17 was revived during the Cell Games Saga, he started out as a human and was made into an android by Dr. Gero. Android 16, who was killed by Cell, was not seen again in the series even after the wish was made to revive all of Cell's victims.

Doesn't say if they can res a person a second time though.----- nvm read bolded.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    So you just don’t understand character development then? Ok.
    we are having a conversation and because you do not like what i am saying , instead of giving your opinion you have insulted me over the internet LOL.

that says so much about you as a person. not wasting time on you. Hope you can sort yourself out in the future.

7+ Year Old Account
    we are having a conversation and because you do not like what i am saying , instead of giving your opinion you have insulted me over the internet LOL.

that says so much about you as a person. not wasting time on you. Hope you can sort yourself out in the future.
    It’s not an insult. You think they have been assassinating his character since namek either your ignorant of what character delopment is or you don’t like the deleopment so you right it off as character assasination when in reality it’s the exact opposite. Nothing in my previous post was an insult If you feel insulted it’s on you not me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    I know what you mean but it sounds so wrong :P
    Atleast the balls are not inert this time.