Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    One big issue with this.

If Mists Of Pandaria content is filed under Pandaria, and Warlords of Draenor content filed under Draenor, and Legion content filed under Legion (not BrokenIsles), why would Tides of Vengeance content be filed under Kul'tiras?
    I was thinking about this as well, maybe because it's easier? Could also possibly be an outlier similar to The Burning Crusade filing?

I bet one or two perhaps several of you guys are making up these fake leaks as we go along. no doubts about it. just come on out tides of vengeance creator. we wont bite but we will laugh our asses off
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

One big issue with this.

If Mists Of Pandaria content is filed under Pandaria, and Warlords of Draenor content filed under Draenor, and Legion content filed under Legion (not BrokenIsles), why would Tides of Vengeance content be filed under Kul'tiras?
    Kultiras is a lot more specific. Vengeance would likely pull up a lot more files than Kultiras would. It's just a simple sorting word, a label that makes more sense for finding items. Could also be word length(vengeance vs kultiras, legion vs brokenisles, etc).

http://www.wowhead.com/search?q=vengeance#items
    http://www.wowhead.com/search?q=kul%27tiras#items
    Last edited by Renley; 2017-10-23 at 10:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    One big issue with this.

Because it isn't real, as you and I have both already inferred.

I feel like if we did get a Naga/Azshara-themed expansion, I would want it to be called Depths of Nazjatar. Would that make sense, considering Nazjatar is a city?

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Then you leave it at that. I'm honestly more concerned with the sorts of arguments being used to dismiss it than the idea itself. There was a time I thought Blizzard would never possibly be dumb enough to do something like Warlords of Draenor. Even if I don't like an idea, I just can't dismiss it as too stupid anymore. I have to at least consider how Blizzard could make it work before simply tossing it aside.

High Elves are shit. Though it's also true that Blood Elves haven't been at their best for a long time. R.I.P Kael'thas. I'll always miss you.

As for the logo? Fake or not, the next expansion is probably Azshara. It's pretty much the obvious choice, with the Jaina focus and Kul'tiras shit suggesting naval themes. Perfect for Azshara.
    Yes but we've already talked extensively about how we could make it work for nearly 60 pages...

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    I was thinking about this as well, maybe because it's easier? Could also possibly be an outlier similar to The Burning Crusade filing?
    Seems odd for them to revert on 6 years of policy, though.

I'm still on the Storms of Kul'Tiras boat, personally.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I feel like if we did get a Naga/Azshara-themed expansion, I would want it to be called Depths of Nazjatar. Would that make sense, considering Nazjatar is a city?
    Sure: if the expansion was Naga themed. Everything so far points that it isn't. There's kul'tiras horses, raptors and tottles.

You can't make an entire expansion around solely Azshara.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Because it isn't real, as you and I have both already inferred.

I wouldn't discount this being a Naga expansion. Considering where Kul'tiras is generally agreed on being.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Vlastet View Post
    Good thinking, sir.
    Channel Isles

Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    Fellow Alliance: It's time to retake Lordaeron next expansion.
    Fixed that for you

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Personally I'd love nothing more than an expansion centered around Ny'alotha. Nothing more intriguing than Old God lore imo, and Legion sure did a good job of teasing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    Yes but we've already talked extensively about how we could make it work for nearly 60 pages...
    And so that's all there is to say, and it's silly to argue it couldn't work.

Really, what is this thread besides the same points being repeated time after time? With the limited data, of course it's going to be an incestuous spew, especially because every fake leak is inspired and based off of every other fake leak.

Seems odd for them to revert on 6 years of policy, though.

I'm still on the Storms of Kul'Tiras boat, personally.
    Agreed, and I also agree that ToV is likely fake as well. I think Storms of Kul'Tiras has a nice ring too it and would work. Also another thing to consider is the acronym for the expansion. I know its probably dumb but for the most part Blizzard tries to keep the acronyms specific. ToV directly interferes with Trial of Valor. It could cause confusion ergo I don't think ToV is real.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Personally I'd love nothing more than an expansion centered around Ny'alotha. Nothing more intriguing than Old God lore imo, and Legion sure did a good job of teasing it.
    It would get boring fast. Rather have that as the last zone of an expansion than the entire continent. Legion was so successful because it did not focus on just the Burning Legion but many sub plots like the Nightborne, Odyn, the Nightmare, Azshara, Sylvanas/Anduin, etc.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Sure: if the expansion was Naga themed. Everything so far points that it isn't. There's kul'tiras horses, raptors and tottles.

You can't make an entire expansion around solely Azshara.
    Easily could have her being the big bad with troll, pirate and Old God undertones and then throw us into a purely Old God expansion for 9.0. Provides a lot of gameplay variety too so no more of the "everything is black and green" complaint.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Just me or does the angle of the logo compared to buttons look off?
    yes its so obvious fake any minute JainaKulTiras comes in screaming its real

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Also gonna bump this back up.

This went over everyone's heads.
    I really like this leak. Infinite sounds great as expansion name.

Has this been posted yet?

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    And so that's all there is to say, and it's silly to argue it couldn't work.

Really, what is this thread besides the same points being repeated time after time? With the limited data, of course it's going to be an incestuous spew, especially because every fake leak is inspired and based off of every other fake leak.
    Considering you're the only one trying to bring it up again, yes, that's all there is to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Tris822 View Post
    Has this been posted yet?
    Yes. It's fake.