10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeCC View Post
    It's not completely insane to think that while the Cataclysm obviously caused some mess, it could have raised land near to Kul'Tiras too, right?
    But is roughly 3 years enough for new life to appear on land that possibly be raised?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Very much this.

My assumption is the area we're going to will be Kul'tiras.... and surrounding islands. Which there'll be more of due to the Cataclysm jumbling that whole area around.
    Personally, I'm expecting there to be competition between the Zandalar and Kul'tiras when it comes to laying control to various surrounding islands, especially since the Zandalari have been searching for a new home on their Golden Fleet. A perfectly natural conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    But is roughly 3 years enough for new life to appear on land that possibly be raised?
    All the Naga and their buddies can live on land too remember?

Edit: Also I think it's way longer than 3 years, more like 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    If they are doing another world revamp alpha needs to start early. I wouldn't be surprised to see 8 months of testing before release if that were the case. Could push the expansion back to Holiday 2018 if true. Im willing to wait a year if they can do a good world revamp. Id want them to update some of the more dated graphics though. Maybe update most stuff to Cata end zone standards.
    No way in hell our wait is that long again.

That's why it surprises me Lightforged Draenei have caught on like they have.

Like basically we're talking a Light Eredar here. And we're supposed to want to be these guys, and want them on our planet because...?
    Eh, it's a two-way street. We've learned to accept that void can be a useful tool when used with care; at the same time, we've learned that light is similar. A useful tool, but it's important not to get too wrapped up in it. Honestly, this last patch made me appreciate "light-aligned" forces much more than I had previously. They were previously incredibly one-dimensional and bland, but this last patch has brought a little spice to the formula of light vs. void.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    1) I was the first person to point out the multiple ways that it is just taken from the Legion logo.
    2) I don't know how you can possibly not see that the text placement is different between the two.

[IMG]https://puu.sh/y5x3H/0bac4c67c4.png

Find me the wow logo where the text shifts around on the bottom during an animation. Hint: You won't. Because the expansion name is the last thing to appear in place.

Legion copywrite missing too

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The time skips in actual lore are much longer than that I thought?

I like the Tides of Vengeance title. It is a reference to the return of Azshara to dispense her wrath upon those who plunged her kingdom into the seas with the destruction of the well of eternity.
    Last edited by Medievaldragon; 2017-10-23 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    No way in hell our wait is that long again.
    If only that were true.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    The time skips in actual lore are much longer than that I thought?
    Last I checked, it was always at least one year between expansions. Unless they change things of course.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by NovaFirefall View Post
    Legion copywrite missing too
    No, it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    No, it isn't.

You can hardly see it though, if anything.

The ToV logo is so unclear, if it's anything like the Legion one, that doesn't qualify as something to disprove it.

10+ Year Old Account
    To anyone wondering why we're still discussing the fake logo, this is basically the reason. Everyone thinks it sounds good.
    it sounds better then anything wiht "Storm" or "Kul Tiras" in it. Btw, i debunked that "Storm" will be a part of the Logo some pages back. TLDR: None of the last 3 tie-in books used the title of the expansion that it leads into. and the 2 first who did, only as subtitles but not the main title

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeCC View Post
    It's not completely insane to think that while the Cataclysm obviously caused some mess, it could have raised land near to Kul'Tiras too, right?
    Well we know the devs said Kul'tiras drifted out to sea in the Cataclysm. Why not have it settle down by like Plunder Isle and kinda near Zandalar and a stone's throw from Tel'abim?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Someone linked me this;

Quote Originally Posted by NovaFirefall View Post
    You can hardly see it though, if anything.

The ToV logo is so unclear, if it's anything like the Legion one, that doesn't qualify as something to disprove it.
    ToV has a dark background. So it would be a clearly visible, exact circle right next to the T.

Wow, what a suspicious dark spot where there should be a bright white copyright mark.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meanshield View Post
    Someone linked me this;

You're late to the party, this is old already haha. But understandibly this thread is so big.

It's fake.

HOLY SHIT GUYS I JUST FOUND THIS IT IS TOTALLY REAL

/s

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meanshield View Post
    Someone linked me this;

This is the new Chrraces, which was the new Login Screen.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Alliance goes to KulTiras. Horde goes to Zandalar. You can then have them exploring islands after that. Have a pvp zone where one island is super dank for settling. Eventually Horde and Alliance come together to push back Azshara from retaking it all.
    That's pretty much the exact kind of setup I'm expecting. It's a better reason for Faction conflict than most. Rather than the Horde and Alliance just shitting on one another for no reason, they're just trying to help their new allies. Who have perfectly good reasons to be at conflict, and already are at conflict by the time the Horde and Alliance get in touch.