Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    so one convicted felon fires a gun and 3 people get arrested... this math doesnt add up.

whatever happened to the press badge guy that was trying to assassinate Spencer by bringing a gun into the crowd?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    So are we at the point of this thread where we are saying they weren't real nazis despite sounding like nazis to the T?
    How come every one connected to a right group is called a Nazi? Do's it work the same in parliament? Not judging a single case here but since media started this shit a few months back every one seems to be a Nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    sorry what? the killer had his own youtube page speaking in his own words he took content from the young turks commenting on how violence is required agreeing with them that protests were pointless and people needed to stand up and kill cops????????

you should watch stuff before commenting on it.............. its kinda depressing to watch but if you want to try get "hate" off youtube a channel like the young turks their fans have gone around actually murdering people may be a good place to start
    Yeah, sorry, this is bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendix187- View Post
    How come every one connected to a right group is called a Nazi? Do's it work the same in parliament? Not judging a single case here but since media started this shit a few months back every one seems to be a Nazi.
    How is that relevant to this thread what so ever? The men in question follow a guy that advocates for ethnic cleansing, excuse me peaceful ethnic cleansing, and shouts nazi slogans and does nazi salutes. "I'm not a nazi" doesn't really cut it when you look, sound, and act exactly like nazis.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    so one convicted felon fires a gun and 3 people get arrested... this math doesnt add up.

whatever happened to the press badge guy that was trying to assassinate Spencer by bringing a gun into the crowd?
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...019-story.html

what? here is his original video without commentary its just him commenting on a young turks video that encouraged his hate and gave him a reason to kill

this is only 1 of the two videos he made on supporting the young turks views on cops and how violence/murder is required

all im saying if you wanna start going after "youtubers" for spreading hate there are youtubers out there that have already promoted murder and their fans have killed innocents like the young turks and their fans
    This isn't helping you. Like, at all.

Deleted
    How is that relevant to this thread what so ever? The men in question follow a guy that advocates for ethnic cleansing, excuse me peaceful ethnic cleansing, and shouts nazi slogans and does nazi salutes. "I'm not a nazi" doesn't really cut it when you look, sound, and act exactly like nazis.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...019-story.html
    Read my post maybe? Not judging a case, asking in general.

this is not about me
    Doesn't matter. It isn't helping your argument whatsoever.

I can't answer a question that is really unanswerable considering I don't call people that don't act and sound like nazis, Nazis. Though, I haven't seen people like John McCain be called a nazi apart from fucking fringe youtube videos and internet website blogs for some strange reason. But yes, you can complain about people on the "right" being called Nazis from time to time, but are you just as curious why left wing people got called feminazis by the right when they say anything slightly feminist sounding?

Deleted
    Yes I am just as curious about that as well. More curious about the fact people actually follow in this. Like a flock of sheep. It's distressing to say the least.

this is not about me

i dont like anyone getting killed because of propaganda

i view propaganda as something outside free speech

knowingly misleading people should be illegal
    But if all the people spreading propaganda and misleading people were thrown in jail, that'd be the end of pretty much everything you get your news from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

why would they be thrown in jail a fine would be enough

peoples rights need to be protected its a balance official news sources (MSM) need to be held to a higher standard
    I note that you didn't object to the premise though. Kek.

I suppose you at least get some points for self-awareness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    what? here is his original video without commentary its just him commenting on a young turks video that encouraged his hate and gave him a reason to kill

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/18/us...ong/index.html
    "(CNN)Gavin Long shot six cops, killing three of them, on his 29th birthday."

this is only 1 of the two videos he made on supporting the young turks views on cops and how violence/murder is required

all im saying if you wanna start going after "youtubers" for spreading hate there are youtubers out there that have already promoted murder and their fans have killed innocents like the young turks and their fans
    The treatment of the black woman in that video..... good fucking god.

10+ Year Old Account
    So are we at the point of this thread where we are saying they weren't real nazis despite sounding like nazis to the T?
    No True Nazi?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    The treatment of the black woman in that video..... good fucking god.
    why do black people act like that ffs?> i would literally kill a thousand people if i had to deal people with her daily. fuck the job, no job deserves the amount of disrespect black people give police officers in america. blacks need to learn how to deal with police with respect or fuck them they can live their shit life in prison, we dont care anymore. the good people of america have spoken, deal with it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    why do black people act like that ffs?> i would literally kill a thousand people if i had to deal people with her daily. fuck the job, no job deserves the amount of disrespect black people give police officers in america. blacks need to learn how to deal with police with respect or fuck them they can live their shit life in prison, we dont care anymore. the good people of america have spoken, deal with it.
    Wow.
    {10char}

When even Daish is like "Whoa dude....you gotta dial that shit back"... Wow...
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    When even Daish is like "Whoa dude....you gotta dial that shit back"... Wow...
    What a thread we have here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    That's not even remotely true. Conservatives are cucks because they want to have their cake and eat it too by pretending to be conservative while espousing liberal policies, ergo because they behave like liberals. In case I'm being too implicit here: Conservatives are cucks because they act like liberals, who are cucks.
    Oh my you sure are knowledgeable regarding nazi and their terminology

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post

Because the other two was encouraging that single skinhead to shoot.

A women got convicted for encouraging a friend of her to commit suicide, just because you don't pull the trigger doesn't mean you are innocent.

- - - Updated - - -

try not grouping people together she should be treated as an individual

but gang culture is a big problem the lack of respect seems to come mostly from people who value criminals
    White culture is a huge problem, just look at all of the rape cases of the last few weeks.

Plus white people and guns are the real problems. Cops wouldn't be half as afraid of black people if white people stopped buying (and magically losing) weapons who's only purpose is to murder people

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Then don't quote him if its not relevant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Then don't quote him if its not relevant.
    My quote was relevant to he's post.