Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    You seem offended by a maybe leak. Why tho?
    I'm unsure why he is, I am just referring information. Theres no reason to get so worked up about it though lol, damn.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    I mean, it wouldn#t be unprecedented *cough* Thousand Needles *cough*

Not trying to be a dick but: H O W ?
    Idk, I googled Sweden and Netherlands map and it gave me the one where also Finland was green, so I though that was the Netherlands.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Draenei built a fucking spaceship.

But fine, if the Tinker you want is only for gnomes and goblins then I hope it's never implemented into the game because it'd be fucking horrible.
    The draenei hasn't built a spaceship. Vindicaar wasn't built by draeneis and the spaceship they crashed was built by naaru.

Even if they built it that still doesn't make them tinkerers, both Vindicaar and the spaceship they crashed operate on magic not on mechanical power like goblin and gnome tech.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adamzz View Post
    The draenei hasn't built a spaceship. Vindicaar wasn't built by draeneis and the spaceship they crashed was built by naaru.

Even if they built it that still doesn't make them tinkerers, both Vindicaar and the spaceship they crashed operate on magic not on mechanical power like goblin and gnome tech.
    So you're saying tinkerers would be more scifi than legion and naaru/draenei ships, and people have been asking for less of that.

Deleted

It's Magi-crystal-tech. And the draenei repaired the Vindicaar even if they hadn't built it in the first place.
    Last edited by mmoc5337f9d117; 2017-10-24 at 08:39 AM.

I bet its going to be The Dark Below

7+ Year Old Account
    Also Arificers seem to be the Draenei equivalent to Tinkerers https://wow.gamepedia.com/Artificer

Just like how in lore their pallys are Vindicators

The draenei built the Vindicaar. Where the fuck do you think it came from?

Magic-tech>steampunk tech.

10+ Year Old Account
    The character models (sub-races) added to the database are obviously the ones they are going to show at Blizzcon.
    My guess is that the sub-races are going to be the big selling point for the new expac.
    That was also the big selling point (new playable models) for the worst expac ever (Draenor).
    I´m not excited about nothing yet.

Deleted
    Are we back to tinkers now? Sheesh. We really need a new leak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    Oh My Ursol I made it, such honer.

THX m8s, special mention to the best humans in thread (and France and Argentina):
    @Fahrad Wagner
    @Pantupino

I will keep posting high qualerty content just 4 u

Urs truly Zoibert the Bear.

Deleted
    What if the sub-races are not what we expected.

What if they are actual submarines.

Deleted
    If "sub-races" (Or races related to other available race) makes it into the game, will they enhance the "Racial trait matters" that was in Vanilla without breaking it to min-maxers to exploit?

Example: Nightborne arcane knowledge can blink a short distance and has a short cooldown, like roll was for pandaren as a racial.

5+ Year Old Account

jesus christ

Quote Originally Posted by Vacashamanica View Post
    The character models (sub-races) added to the database are obviously the ones they are going to show at Blizzcon.
    My guess is that the sub-races are going to be the big selling point for the new expac.
    That was also the big selling point (new playable models) for the worst expac ever (Draenor).
    I´m not excited about nothing yet.
    I mean, that's basically what new player races are. New models to play with. And seeing how few people even play the last 3 new races I wouldn't say it's a big selling point either.

It's not like when we get a new class and have a whole bunch of new mechanics to play with and a new character to create.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Bruh it's Mayples. He just did it to show how easy that shit is to do.

He's doing just fine.
    Does he work for Blizzard? Is he in the thread? Doesn't seem like it. The guy's a dummy. At best, it was an attempt to humblebrag about his PS skills. We already know how easy it is to do, because it's happened so many times before. Nobody asked for this lesson. And he isn't that good at PS.

10+ Year Old Account

Stay woke.

+1 Want submarines and more bear NPCs

I don't think the draenei would be unable to understand how a few cogwheels and steam engines work. And if tinkers had different visuals depending on their race like druids, which would make sense since goblin and gnome technology are already very different, having crystal/naaru-themed tinkers would be pretty awesome.

The parallel could be blood elves, they've had some experience with the same kind of technology as draenei, and they've always had those arcane golems around.

Of course, you then leave room for humans, dwarves, undead or even orcs, which is why most of the time people just suggest goblins and gnomes.

Deleted

Yeah. Sub race is the new underwater attraction for the darkmoon fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    I don't think the draenei would be unable to understand how a few cogwheels and steam engines work. And if tinkers had different visuals depending on their race like druids, which would make sense since goblin and gnome technology are already very different, having crystal/naaru-themed tinkers would be pretty awesome.

The parallel could be blood elves, they've had some experience with the same kind of technology as draenei, and they've always had those arcane golems around.

Of course, you then leave room for humans, dwarves, undead or even orcs, which is why most of the time people just suggest goblins and gnomes.
    Other option is to let the player pick which tech they want to use gnome or draenei for alliance and goblin or blood elf for horde and then let every race play it. That's really what I would prefer from any tech based class.

Though Tinker is still a dumb as fuck name and I'd hope they'd name it something else.