7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Something like the Mechari from WildStar would be nice, and it'd be easy to connect them to Titan lore since we already have mechagnomes.
    Ye, i'd love to play a titanforged.

I can already see all the story potential.
    "the adventure of the lonely metalman"

Formerly known as Arafal

shout out to JANCARLO, he is actually leaking a lot of things. feel free to add his btag for the latest

JanCarlo#1850

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    8.0 needs to introduce a BRAND NEW race, never before seen, like the Draenei in BC. Something new no one could predict!
    They can do that with he Aldrachi.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    Ugh, Half the reason I gave up on Junkenstein's is I always end up stuck playing Ana and I HATE HATE HATE her. I am too old and don't have the twitch reflexes to be chasing people around the map as a sniper.
    Play endless mode, there you have a bigger hero pool.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightGamer View Post
    you know nothing, you probable have no idea how easy is for devs to put some fake clues for general lol.
    Well we don't know 100% but we can be sure about a few things like that the void will be present (this is undeniable I think), that we will see/meet/know about Azeroth. Azshara, Sylvanas and Jaina are almost granted to appear. N'Zoth will probably be a boss/ very important character in the storyline. And a few more things but these are the most obvious things/chars that we can be sure will play a role next expansion.

That's blizzard trying to confuse you.
    (Removed for Violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by javislaterlp View Post
    Well we don't know 100% but we can be sure about a few things like that the void will be present (this is undeniable I think), that we will see/meet/know about Azeroth, Azshara, Sylvanas and Jaina are almost granted to appear. N'Zoth will probably be a boss/ very important character in the sotryline. And a few more things but these are the most obvious things/chars that we can be sure will play a role next expansion.
    Or they could pull another Pandaria/Draenor out of their ass and leave Jaina, Azshara, Sylvanas and N'zoth for some other time, as they've been doing for a while now.

Eventually they'll have to deal with them, but knowing them, it'll be in the most indirect, unpredictable way. Such as having a Void expansion that ends with the naga invading K'aresh or something crazy like that.

If they announce a "version" of the South Seas expansion that people have been speculating about for ten years, it'll be the most uninteresting expansion reveal to date, unless it has some big spin on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Tortollan would be awesome.
    I didn't know Tortollan until now but... but... but... I WANT THEM NOW!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    If they announce a "version" of the South Seas expansion that people have been speculating about for ten years, it'll be the most uninteresting expansion reveal to date, unless it has some big spin on it.
    How likely is that Blizzard will give us a South Seas expansion based on fan concepts? Not very likely. I'd say it's never going to happen. That's why the South Seas talk is so tiresome... as if Blizzard would copy & paste fan made expansion ideas to create their own expansion.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gicks View Post
    shout out to JANCARLO, he is actually leaking a lot of things. feel free to add his btag for the latest

JanCarlo#1850
    Examples being?

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    any news? Or is it still the sub races and the book that's the latest?

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    No worries. Nothing wrong with having an opinion. I just am trying to clear up all this confusion mayples has caused by being so vague in his tweet. Sorry for being snarky toward you.
    No problem mate. If I'm wrong about all of this, cool, we'll get south seas and I'll be MMO-Champ famous by being in everyone's signature until 9.0 is announced and there are new wrong people to make fun of. :P

Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    How has that got anything to do with it? Weps and loot have always been outside the rule. How many warriors have gorhowl?
    The point is that if everyone can be the leader of the paladins, everyone can be one of the remaining few high elves.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    any news? Or is it still the sub races and the book that's the latest?
    Blingtron war is coming back, and in a big way

Quote Originally Posted by slendydaddy View Post
    Here, a shitty fake logo I have done a while ago
    http://imgur.com/GApmbGz
    #StillBetterThanToV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I didn't know Tortollan until now but... but... but... I WANT THEM NOW!
    I kinda do too! But sadly it'd end up going the pandaren route: "Ew, animal people, effing furries" -> "Ew gross why are they fat" -> "Ew gross why aren't the females completely unlike the males so they can be hot and stuff?"
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    #StillBetterThanToV
    Don't you have a butter popsicle to eat somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by javislaterlp View Post
    Lol this was almost obvious, is the most demanded class since I guess TBC, before even DKs, and when they hinted Legion expansion it was pretty much taken for granted.
    Hindsight...

But no, people on any WoW related forums constantly declared Demon Hunter was something that "WILL NOT HAPPEN".

Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    I kinda do too! But sadly it'd end up going the pandaren route: "Ew, animal people, effing furries" -> "Ew gross why are they fat" -> "Ew gross why aren't the females completely unlike the males so they can be hot and stuff?"
    Haha I would never play a Pandaren tbh. I don't know why, I find them too goofy. But Tortollan just look amazing.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    What does it tell us exactly? We can never fully confirm leaks until the release anyway so what we definitely know is Kul'tiras and Kul'tiras locks the fact that we are at sea. Tides does not mean an aquatic or oceanic expansion, it could simply be about a Kul'tiras continent. It doesn't tell us that it is South Seas instead, that it has Zandalar or an underwater zone or any of that. All we get from this is the name.
    The ToV logo tells us:

• The theme is indeed concerned with the sea, as we've been speculating. There are waves crashing, the globe is a world underwater (simply an underwater scene) and so on. Will somebody attempt to drown the world? Or will we perhaps enter into an underwater world?
    • There will probably be maritime aspects of it, given the solid chains, the seaweed wrapped around iron, and so on. It makes you think of the Iron Islands from Game of Thrones.
    • We'll likely deal with an ominous threat from below given all the turquoise glow in the water, whether that means undead pirates, Azshara, N'zoth, something else or a mix of everything.
    • The plot will possibly have to do with vengeance and fury, given the roaring waves and the words used in the title. Somebody or something is 'coming back to get us', like a tide of vengeance. We've obviously done something to upset this person, whether that is simply about beating Azshara's butt back in WotA, thwarting Sylvanas' plans to gain immortality, destroy Jaina's new home on Theramore, kill Daelin Proudmoore, and so on.

Combine all of the above with other clues, like the Christie Golden novel, and data-mined assets, etc., and we're pretty much certain to get an expansion to do with Kul Tiras and perhaps other locations at sea.

Deleted
    Okay, while we wait. Let's do another fake leak based on current "speculation".

World of Warcraft: Tides of the Infinite Kul Tiras

The Legion has been defeated, but the Void is still a threat. The forces of N'Zoth attack Kul Tiras. Feeling useless and responsible for all this mess, Wrathion decides to sacrefice himself to stop the ritual. Kul Tiras is not turned into a gigantic void portal as it was intended, but instead turns into several fragments and distorted versions of Kul Tiras scatter over several dimensions. Collect the empowered staff of Jaina from all the versions of Kul Tiras to combine the fragments into the real city!

New zones:
    Kul Tiras
    Emerald Dream Kul Tiras
    Shadowlands Kul Tiras
    Alternate Azeroth Kul Tiras
    Fel Tiras (on Argus)
    Abyssal Kul Tiras
    Firelands Kul Tiras
    Nether Kul Tiras (on Kareesh)

New class: Tinker

Equip a mecha and play one of the 3 specs with vastly different new gameplay.
    -DPS: Shoot rockets like a madman.
    - Healer: Shoot potions like a madman.
    - Tank: Shoot shields like a madman.

Available to all races. Mechs look different. Tauren mech made of wood and fur cause they are not good with tech. Pandaren mech looks anime AF

New costumization option:
    Each race now has 4 options to choose from:
    Normal
    Lightforged
    Void
    Mechanized

Also Blood Elves are now female only because they are feminine anyway. Likewise Worgen are male only because the female models are ugly.

EDIT:

Also since the Alliance hates that all the interesting stuff happens to the Horde, this time we will raid stormwind to kill off some Alliance leaders. But don't worry. It will ber a raid on Alternate Azeroth. Maybe.
    Last edited by mmoc38dc10fd5b; 2017-10-24 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    How likely is that Blizzard will give us a South Seas expansion based on fan concepts? Not very likely. I'd say it's never going to happen. That's why the South Seas talk is so tiresome... as if Blizzard would copy & paste fan made expansion ideas to create their own expansion.
    That is my point. All of these South Seas, Kul Tiras and Zandalar leaks are just too predictable, too obvious.

And while those threats are there and at some point I'm sure we'll face them, the way Blizzard will get us to them is likely to be... quite the surprise.

That Burning Legion invasion they've been announcing for three expansions? Yeah, we went to an alternate dimension of pre-Warcraft 1 Draenor to get Gul'dan back, who then went to the Broken Isles, now a continent, and resurrected Illidan, who made a space-portal that allowed us to fight Argus, now a Titan.

And people were expecting infernals to rain on Stormwind.

They can go pretty crazy with Azshara and N'zoth, considering their power, and there really isn't anything preventing Jaina, Sylvanas and the Zandalari from showing up anywhere. We could have an underground troll expansion, a sky island undead expansion, a brand-new-continent-made-by-N'zoth naga expansion...

It doesn't mean they won't go the obvious route, but that'd be disappointing compared to the ways they've surprised us in the past.
    Last edited by Soulwind; 2017-10-24 at 12:01 PM.