Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Which is why the discussion of its legitimacy started back up.
    no it didnt, you just tryin....

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    We were talking about the possibly fake expansion title "TIDES of Vengeance"
    And if it is real, then it's meaning is literal (thx to Goldie's book, we know that) thus it can only be Azshara.

N'zoth might be a huge sea creature but he has not awakened yet and if you don't realize that then you've not played through Legion enough because all hints we've gotten clearly states that he is yet to be awakened.
    No, but his last Chain is weakening.

And Sargeras may have been just the force needed to break his Final Chain, even if he did stab Silithus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dbaum23 View Post
    The end boss will be the giant turtle from the start zone...
    Not the end raid? The inside of the turtle? Hey, yeah. What if Shenzinsu swallowed Kul Tiras?

Today's leaks are bad. Leak the damn expansion before I piss meself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    We still don't know who made the logo, therefore we cannot be certain it is a fake.
    yes, we CAN. You just ignoring all the point brought up to point out its FAKE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    Poor guy, at least he can mate with table.

I would.

Deleted
    Guys, I know there's already a very strong leaning towards the next expansion being maritime /sea related, but seriously, if we needed any more evidence to sway us that way, all we would have to do is look around at all these...leaks...

@Marlamin

Figured I would ask you as you're a smart bird. Has the Beta client always been labeled "World of Warcraft (Event)" when you scan for games?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarix View Post
    Guys, I know there's already a very strong leaning towards the next expansion being maritime /sea related, but seriously, if we needed any more evidence to sway us that way, all we would have to do is look around at all these...leaks...
    Expansion was originally about deserts. These leaks turned desertes into sees and full of pirates and bears and other memmals like Tortolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ba-dum-tish...so good.

I can’t imagine we won’t be getting something in that area of the world.

And then the "Storm" will be evil naaru raining on us from the sky.

Or a nebula of Void orbiting Azeroth.

Or the two moons being infected by the Old Gods and dropping Faceless on our heads.

Or an invasion of spaceships from 40.000 years into the future, full of orcs with machineguns.

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    @Marlamin

Figured I would ask you as you're a smart bird. Has the Beta client always been labeled "World of Warcraft (Event)" when you scan for games?

I think it has been for a while, yeah. I can check later.

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    @Marlamin

Yall editing bnet client memory or something to make it do things?
    - He who moves first always wins -

Deleted

This crap took me 15 minutes to make and I have no idea how to use Photoshop. Imagine what someone could do with more time (like an hour or two) and some skill. Makes you think.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    No, but his last Chain is weakening.

And Sargeras may have been just the force needed to break his Final Chain, even if he did stab Silithus.
    Ofc, but it has been hinted many times that he's slumbering in his prison, once the seal is broken, he'll need to be awakened by whoever it is that'll do that, likely Azshara.

It depends who they want as the final boss, we've never had an old god as the final boss yet. If they want Azshara as the final boss, then they need to give her a powerup (Azeroth's blood), if they want to make N'zoth the final boss, then they'd likely want him to be awakened in the middle of the expansion.

But I'm positive the "Tides of Vengeance" refers to Azshara and an event that'll happen in the pre-patch or in the initial expansion release.
    The Wrath of Azshara we saw in EoA was just a small fraction after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge12309 View Post
    It picks up on old clients when using the scan for games functionality. No hackery going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge12309 View Post
    Hm? No. I had the Legion Beta client left over - I had to re-scan my games and I saw that there.

Lets put it this way.

In the past all "leaked" information about a new expansion were fake.

Nothing to discuss here
    (Removed for Violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trolica View Post

This crap took me 15 minutes to make and I have no idea how to use Photoshop. Imagine what someone could do with more time (like an hour or two) and some skill. Makes you think.
    That's a cool logo, reminds me of some emerald dream stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Not the end raid? The inside of the turtle? Hey, yeah. What if Shenzinsu swallowed Kul Tiras?
    Kul Tiras or Kezan , that'd setup an undermine raid.